Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-10-2018, 07:08 PM   #4201
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Trainer session today. I'm weaning off of her so I asked her to take me out to the equipment part of the gym to run me through some workouts I can do on my own when I'm not with her anymore. It was good. I'm sore. Going to take a spin class tomorrow morning before work to loosen up muscles
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 12:38 PM   #4202
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I am doing some catching up:

Sun. Dec. 2nd, 30 min. on the stairmaster

Sat. Dec. 15th, 35 min. on the stairmaster

This time of year is generally hard for me. The holidays are somewhat overwhelming to me as well as to the people I work with (teenage families), so it's a lot. Added to that, and often what comes with this time of year, I have been on antibiotics and steroids for a sinus infection. Additionally my husbutch / wife has been sick with a bad cold. Now we are both finally better. However, while she was sick, I slept on the couch to avoid germs, and now my back is full of kinks. I'm hoping time and exercise will clear those up.

I have one more week before my break. That winter school break (a M-F and then a M-T) will be a great time for a staycation exercisecation connection back to me and my body.

I'm inspired reading about others' exercise. Move it or lose it. Love ya all! Oh, and I'll be back later after I go to the gym to tell you all about it.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #4203
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

interval ran 6 k's with Scout

Also am 6 weeks off tobacco and 2 weeks off sugar

for me the 2 go together,good food lifestyle and exercise
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #4204
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I am doing some catching up:

Sun. Dec. 2nd, 30 min. on the stairmaster

Sat. Dec. 15th, 35 min. on the stairmaster

This time of year is generally hard for me. The holidays are somewhat overwhelming to me as well as to the people I work with (teenage families), so it's a lot. Added to that, and often what comes with this time of year, I have been on antibiotics and steroids for a sinus infection. Additionally my husbutch / wife has been sick with a bad cold. Now we are both finally better. However, while she was sick, I slept on the couch to avoid germs, and now my back is full of kinks. I'm hoping time and exercise will clear those up.

I have one more week before my break. That winter school break (a M-F and then a M-T) will be a great time for a staycation exercisecation connection back to me and my body.

I'm inspired reading about others' exercise. Move it or lose it. Love ya all! Oh, and I'll be back later after I go to the gym to tell you all about it.
Maybe a chiropractor appointment is due? I'm glad you have time to rest up before getting back to the grind. That's so important to take care of yourself when you can.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 08:10 PM   #4205
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Tonight my work-out plans started out stressful but ended positively.

I started out by forgetting my phone and having my ipad not be working. I felt so frustrated. I just sat down on the floor of the gym against the wall and got teary as I tried to make my ipad work. Eventually it did.

Then I did 35 minutes on the stairmaster. I could only get youtube to work on my ipad so I watched "Judge Judy full episode." And, really, what can be better than that? So it all worked out okay.

Also, without having my phone, I read the NY Times in the locker room instead of look at my phone. It's good to shake things up, but takes a minute, because I thrive on routine.

Just do it!

How do I... ?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 09:21 PM   #4206
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

omg, dead tired...

I did go to the gym after a long work day and little sleep. 35 minutes on the stairmaster. And it felt great!

Now I'm getting up the energy to brush my teeth.

How do I... ?
Old 12-19-2018, 04:20 PM   #4207
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Just did 6klms this morning interval run with Scout

was 23 celsius,79% humidity,was like running in a sauna,it was hard but felt so good,but a bit worried about Scout,as pitties dont like the heat,although this was 5.30AM
Life in the tropics

also 19 days no sugar
day 4 no complex carbs,pretty much no precessed foods,as much as is possible in our society.

Hello to all the exercise nuts........................
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 04:55 PM   #4208
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

I cant work out how to reply,NYC
its good,maybe we can be exercise/food buddies vai here
its hard,but I feel really toxic when I eat bad food.

I didnt know to peronal message,IE bounderies and such

cheers
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Old 12-19-2018, 05:35 PM   #4209
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

My jaw muscles got quite a workout today... potluck at work!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 07:19 AM   #4210
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

After a long patch of serious stretch sent my plans awry, yesterday I restarted trying to do regular exercise on a daily basis.
200 steps on my stepper so far - aiming for 500 by the end of the day, plus some light dumbell work.
Old 12-21-2018, 04:36 PM   #4211
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I have been doing Pilates since October and I love it. Until I really get more muscle memory (it is a lot to learn, who knew?) I am doing an individual and a group class for 1 hour each a week.

I loved swimming but for various reasons that have to do with my eyes and water, I had to find something else. I think I have found my exercise niche.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 08:25 PM   #4212
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've fallen far, far off the wagon, exercisers, BUT a new year approacheth and I doth crave movement with intention. It's time to revive ye ole resolution list.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 01:14 PM   #4213
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 7...and 7hrs sleep...

7mi run in full Sun this am...really did not want to go shopping at all today, I've had enough of stores
full of people Christmas shopping and stressed out, so I ran...alone...quiet, no talking but in my head.
And slept for 7 hrs...was thinking about the importance of sleep...lowers my stress levels, still working
on that, seems once a New Yorker...smiling...anyway, my vegan food and green smoothies have certainly
helped, but I'd like to increase my sleep to 8hrs...see, even saying that stresses me out a bit...so much
to do...So, I posted this video on importance of sleep for anyone who may also have this issue of high
stress levels, and/or not getting enough sleep.

keep on keeping on my friends, Greco

Nutrition to Improve Sleep | Runners Need Their Zzz's

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 04:29 PM   #4214
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

6klm interval run
cooler temp today

day 7 no processed foods
or carbs
feeling a lot less cravings
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Old 12-23-2018, 07:36 PM   #4215
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

My winter recess has started so I have this week off, plus Monday and Tuesday of the week after. Hallelujah! Yesterday I just slept because I was so exhausted from all the work of the holiday week before break.

Today I went to the gym and did 35 minutes on the stairmaster, pattern: 2 minutes each of levels 6 down to 1, repeated 3 times. As I go lower on level I allow less weight on hands/arms, and then on 1- I do no hands/arms at all. I haven't done balance work for awhile and need to start reintegrating that into my workout on the weight floor.

Then I did 35 minutes on the weight floor: 100 pelvic tilts (knees bent, 5 seconds), 100 5 second sit-ups, weight lifting (arms and legs), yoga, and stretching. It all felt great. The gym was fairly empty.

Wishing everyone some great workouts!

How do I... ?
Old 12-24-2018, 06:56 AM   #4216
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I picked up a book on core work last night. I know I can find anything I want online but it's easier for me to just prop a book open and work from it on the floor.

Happy Xmas Eve, exercisers!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 03:31 PM   #4217
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Default xmas day exercise :)

Me n the hound,interval ran 6k's

hardly saw anyone

and its stinking hot down under

have a great one,you northern hemisphere exercisers

cheers from OZ
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 05:30 PM   #4218
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
After a long patch of serious stretch sent my plans awry, yesterday I restarted trying to do regular exercise on a daily basis.
200 steps on my stepper so far - aiming for 500 by the end of the day, plus some light dumbell work.
Wups I meant to say stress not stretch! :-} Back on track today - 500 steps done, but only one weights session.
Old 12-25-2018, 11:17 AM   #4219
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 7mi

7mi this late morning. Sleep. Got 8hrs finally last night!
And, now know for sure that 7hrs is the best for my body...smiling.
Like this coach Holly because she's not super skinny!...some good
ideas in this video.

Merry Christmas exercisers!

keep on keepin' on, Greco

Staying Fit During The Holidays

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2018, 11:35 AM   #4220
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
7mi this late morning. Sleep. Got 8hrs finally last night!
And, now know for sure that 7hrs is the best for my body...smiling.
Like this coach Holly because she's not super skinny!...some good
ideas in this video.

Merry Christmas exercisers!

keep on keepin' on, Greco

Staying Fit During The Holidays
Merry Xmas A, my own exercise experience will be walking to a feast meal and exercising my right hand as it shovels turkey, fixings, and many desserts into the mouth, again and again, and then taking home seconds
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights