Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-19-2015, 06:06 PM   #2201
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

After the very long walk on Saturday I thought I would be an in a bad way. As it turns out I am more resilient than I thought. I wasn't even sore.
I went for a walk today, I am not sure how far but I walked for about an hour and felt good.
Whoo hoo leg muscles, keep up the good work

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 06:25 PM   #2202
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did an hour on the treadmill at 4mph uphill incline, starting the incline at 12 and then going down by 3 every 15 minutes. I live for the cool down at the end

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 07:25 PM   #2203
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
I've been getting cardio headaches which has never happened until I moved. I've been giving credit to humidity levels but a couple of days ago I looked it up and found out I need more water. Who knew ? So, I drink two large glasses before I go and another during and that seems to do the trick.
Anytime anyone gets a headache, the first plan of attack should be drinking water. Most of us walk around dehydrated and water helps to release the constriction of the blood vessels, making it allllll better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
So yesterday, we tried something a little different to get our exercise in. We went to a place called Rockin Jump. It is basically an indoor trampoline park. We jumped and we jumped and we jumped, for an hour. Man I sure feel it in my knees today, but what an awesome workout.

Today is a rest day, aside from some walking, tomorrow we start our gym routine and training to run a 5k.
Glad you had fun! We have these here.

Here's the bad part. Trampoline parks are ripe for injury.

http://whnt.com/2014/09/22/trampolin...waiver-issues/

http://www.today.com/parents/how-saf...hes-1D80154946

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...dent/20632629/

http://osbornmachler.com/trampoline-media-resources

So if you go again, be careful!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 08:57 PM   #2204
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

4 hrs straight of cleaning at work.. .up and down stairs....lost count!

Then about a 4 mile hike...up and down hills...
Old 01-20-2015, 07:07 AM   #2205
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, exercisers.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 267 cal, 2.08 mi, 30:00 min

Nothing too exciting to tell. My gym has a new system so I just flash my card and the computer logs me in now. I guess they were missing too many customers as they played online and/or on their phones. Or else they are getting lazier and don't even want to type the name and customer number in anymore.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:09 PM   #2206
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Good morning, exercisers.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 267 cal, 2.08 mi, 30:00 min

Nothing too exciting to tell. My gym has a new system so I just flash my card and the computer logs me in now. I guess they were missing too many customers as they played online and/or on their phones. Or else they are getting lazier and don't even want to type the name and customer number in anymore.
Most gyms Ive been have that system. They also keep ypir keys. I think its a good way to keep a tally of people in a given place. In case of fire god forbid...

Today....another 4 hr house and an abbreviated walk after. I apparently twisted my ankle a bit while hiking yesterday...oops
Old 01-20-2015, 03:54 PM   #2207
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I sort of doubled up since tomorrow will be a day off.

Elliptical at cardio HR/137 for 30 mins

Switched to recumbent bike for fat burn HR/111 45 mins afterwards as a cool down do more kind of thing.

There was guy two bikes over that changed my mind about what you can do on a recumbent bike. He was doing wicked HIIT for an hour to the point where he had to get off for a quick minute at about his 45 min mark so that he could pull the whole friggin bike back into place. Yeah, heavy commercial bike, non-skid rubber/composite floor and he was going at it so hard it had crept it back about 2 1/2 feet until it was up against the elliptical behind him.

I had to ask, and he was really friendly, was he training for a distance cycle event? (Loads of cyclists here) or a triathlon or what? Nope. Wildfire fighter. He isn't into any sports per se but has to train that hard for work, which I totally believe. I asked about his method and he just sets it on level 10 and then does intervals of 1 minute at a time of 100 rpms with his slower sections at 60 rpms, and he did a LOT. All on level 10 just manipulating the speed. I'm thinkin' this might even challenge Gemme.

Well Holy Smoky Bears Batman! This guy rocked.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #2208
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I'm thinkin' this might even challenge Gemme.
Ha!

I think you mean Jennifer. She's the marathoner on level 10. Reading all of that made me yawn. I'm tired just thinking about it! lol

That *is* amazing. Makes me feel like your area is well protected.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:55 AM   #2209
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

'mornin', all.

B6, random program, level 5
Stats: 179 cal, 6.67 mi, 30:00 min

PT later today and a lot of manual labor in between. I'll be good and tired for bed tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:43 AM   #2210
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Todays update on the weight loss work competition = crappola.

I did all the same things this week that I did last week as far as exercising and watching my calories etc but it's that time of the month and so I gained water weight. Two pounds! I'm back to where I started.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 12:19 PM   #2211
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

It's called fluxuation and it is normal. Don't be discouraged by this. I have found that I don't loose weight, or inches by doing the same routine I used when I started, I have to mix it up and intinsify the workout. Sorry my spell check is not working.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 03:12 PM   #2212
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Today is all cardio went for a 5.5 mile hike in Green Lakes took a trail that I never had before and the damn thing when straight up hella awesome work out but whew.. The brisk air was awesome and the snow kind of calming. Up to 15000 steps so far and the day is not over.. Tomorrow will be a gym day and strength training and perhaps a take the pups for a walk in Shiller Park
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #2213
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Todays update on the weight loss work competition = crappola.

I did all the same things this week that I did last week as far as exercising and watching my calories etc but it's that time of the month and so I gained water weight. Two pounds! I'm back to where I started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
It's called fluxuation and it is normal. Don't be discouraged by this. I have found that I don't loose weight, or inches by doing the same routine I used when I started, I have to mix it up and intinsify the workout. Sorry my spell check is not working.
Corkey's right. Don't stress. This is a marathon not a sprint.

You'll have one great week, one eh week, one great week, one eh week....et cetera.

The important thing is that you are doing something to get healthier. If you feel as if you are getting to a plateau, shake things up. The body becomes very accustomed to movement if done repeatedly.

Oh and watch your sugar intake. It's in everything from ketchup to soda to spaghetti sauce, et cetera.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2015, 06:53 PM   #2214
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Quote:
Corkey's right. Don't stress. This is a marathon not a sprint.

You'll have one great week, one eh week, one great week, one eh week....et cetera.

The important thing is that you are doing something to get healthier. If you feel as if you are getting to a plateau, shake things up. The body becomes very accustomed to movement if done repeatedly.

Oh and watch your sugar intake. It's in everything from ketchup to soda to spaghetti sauce, et cetera.
Thanks y'all for the encouragement and reminders not to get so obsessive about this. I processed some at my Overeaters Anonymous meeting tonight and that helped to get my mind back on the health benefits versus the competition. Competition can help keep me motivated but it can also get me focused on the wrong things. For me the hardest thing in the world is finding balance - I have an "extremes" nature.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 10:26 AM   #2215
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Haven't updated much but it's only because we have been so busy. We have started our gum routine (LOVE that the apartment has a full gym that is open late). So we are doing weights and cardio. It feels really good to be back in a gym and lifting again. Also after the workout the complex has a hot tub so we get to relax our muscles in there before calling it a night.

Hoping to start putting some actual numbers here to share of what I am lifting and what my cardio routine is.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 10:58 AM   #2216
goodlilfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful , gorgeous, breathtaking
Relationship Status:
running through somebody's mind and my legs are not exhausted in fact they're stronger then ever

goodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputation

i love to walk , wish i could run but cant gotta be careful with my legs but some excercise is better then none at all .
goodlilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goodlilfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 05:11 PM   #2217
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My easy day has turned in to a very active one .. took the dogs for a walk for a hour then came home and went back out and hiked the park by our house for another hour and a half 13000 steps total so far... and some jogging in there as well.. and 5 sets of (10) squats with 40 lbs 5 sets of overhead presses with 40 lbs and 5 sets of bicep curls whew think I am done
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 08:17 PM   #2218
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Stats: 185 cal, 7.04 mi, 30:00 min

I didn't feel 100% this morning and I highly suspect it had to do with my nutritionally lackluster and sodium rich dinner the night before.

I had PT today and it went well. I need to find a half foam roller for balancing exercises. And I got approval to use my rebounder...my mini trampoline. I haven't had much of a chance to use it since I bought as everything went sideways the week after I got it home. Her advice was 'Don't hurt yourself!' but other than that, she said it would be fine.

Yay.

Tomorrow's weather is going to be nasty....snow/rain/freezing rain/sleet/etc....so I think I'm going to play at home in the morning and see how it goes later in the day.

I'm sleeping in, too. That's a good day, weather be damned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:45 PM   #2219
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Stats: 185 cal, 7.04 mi, 30:00 min

I didn't feel 100% this morning and I highly suspect it had to do with my nutritionally lackluster and sodium rich dinner the night before.

I had PT today and it went well. I need to find a half foam roller for balancing exercises. And I got approval to use my rebounder...my mini trampoline. I haven't had much of a chance to use it since I bought as everything went sideways the week after I got it home. Her advice was 'Don't hurt yourself!' but other than that, she said it would be fine.

Yay.

Tomorrow's weather is going to be nasty....snow/rain/freezing rain/sleet/etc....so I think I'm going to play at home in the morning and see how it goes later in the day.

I'm sleeping in, too. That's a good day, weather be damned.
WOW!! 7 miles in 30 minutes, you rock!

You really should have gotten more than 185kcal outta that though.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2015, 07:59 AM   #2220
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
WOW!! 7 miles in 30 minutes, you rock!

You really should have gotten more than 185kcal outta that though.
A smart guy once told me that there's a margin of error for exercise equipment.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights