JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

a surprise Skype call!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:30 AM   #19022
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to a crisp cool morning here in Northern Florida. Also, finding an adorable Chihuahua ornament!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 09:16 AM   #19023
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Kindness of the service guy at the lift place.........
Old 10-19-2015, 09:28 AM   #19024
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Morning conversations.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2015, 12:12 AM   #19025
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

.... it's on the tip of my tongue....
Old 10-23-2015, 12:38 AM   #19026
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation
Default Knowing this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
.... it's on the tip of my tongue....
Made me smile.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:13 AM   #19027
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

This was yesterday. Texting with my friends in Orlando and making plans for lunch tomorrow! Texting with a friend last night and coming home to cuddle with my Babygirl pup!

Today: Having my first real day off in over a month!!! Mailing off s gift for a customer and going that extra step for my customers.

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 07:47 AM   #19028
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Knowing my nephew is making the uphill turn for the better now. He was able to get up and out of bed yesterday.

He is out of critical care ICU.......had a very serious complication from a previous surgery and we almost lost him Sunday night.

He was able to begin to suck on some ice chips yesterday. He has a very long road to recovery BUT he is young so that is a plus!!!

Thank you to those who have sent me messages & user reps....I so appreciate your kind, thoughtful words!!!

Old 10-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #19029
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

My sweet daughter who turned 13 yesterday...
Old 10-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #19030
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I came across my beloved Kelly's truck seat harness earlier today. She was my precious mixed-pitt who died January 2014. I held it to my chest and had sweet memories of her. My love for Kelly was infinite. I miss my Kelly so much every single day. Kelly made me laugh all the time!! She could get away with anything and she knew it. The reason ... Kelly was always the clown!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #19031
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Calling my uncle, who has been in the hospital for eleven days due to a collapsed lung. He was happy to hear from me. I told him he was my favorite and he said I was his. He has a ton of nieces and nephews but it was nice of him to say that.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 02:38 PM   #19032
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Calling my uncle, who has been in the hospital for eleven days due to a collapsed lung. He was happy to hear from me. I told him he was my favorite and he said I was his. He has a ton of nieces and nephews but it was nice of him to say that.
Long ago my grandmother told me I was her favorite. Thanks for reminding me of that.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:32 PM   #19033
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

what made me smile? I can hear again! I got my hearing aids today and they worked!
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 06:03 PM   #19034
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

A telephone voicemail message from my deceased partner's ex husband. I had posted a picture of cherry pies I made yesterday and he told me, "Now I am sad." When he called he told me to think back of who used to say that. That was a line she would say when she wanted something she could not have. It actually made me laugh out loud and smile at the memories we both had shared with her. It amazes me how people change our lives, add meaning to it, and memories remain. *Smiles
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 09:35 PM   #19035
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

So many things, life is truly amazing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 11:02 PM   #19036
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

A Skype call made me smile today...
Old 10-25-2015, 08:31 AM   #19037
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Waking up to a good morning beautiful text and call.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2015, 10:20 AM   #19038
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SweetCheeks~ View Post
Waking up to a good morning beautiful text and call.
That's the best feeling ever!!!
Old 10-27-2015, 12:20 PM   #19039
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Bullies ~always make me smile, they've got heart....

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #19040
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Morning talks and afternoon whispers
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile