Femme Forever

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Extraordinaire
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby girl
Relationship Status:
Stuff happens...

Thanked 6,163 Times in 1,617 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Watching and hearing the aha's and the takeaways...

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

...my favorite color is you...~AJR
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #7242
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 21,564 Times in 4,216 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing some very sweet family pics.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 07:27 PM   #7243
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleurs de sel
Relationship Status:
私の恋人

Thanked 15,848 Times in 4,180 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

flowers
::buzzing:: bees
honey cake
Old 07-17-2018, 10:34 PM   #7244
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ officially living in sin ♡

Thanked 52,354 Times in 13,055 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

seeing hym on FaceTime! i’m such a lucky, lucky girl!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 10:12 AM   #7245
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD

Thanked 42,087 Times in 7,746 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I am *obsessed* lately with custom kicks!

I might have just ordered another pair and I hope I don't explode before they are delivered!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #7246
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,631 Times in 2,063 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

A pretty cool coincidence today. My girlfriend and I were headed back from vacation and stopped in at a favorite place in my old college town for a late lunch. We ordered at the counter, found a seat, and just as we were about to sit, I heard someone call my name. It was my big brother! We had chosen the table right in front of him, and I didn’t even notice him sitting there...ha!

We were both a good distance from where we live (a couple of hours...he was there for work), so it was quite a shock to run into one another. It provided for a pretty funny and unexpected first meeting between him and my girlfriend.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 04:25 AM   #7247
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 10,499 Times in 2,247 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
A pretty cool coincidence today. My girlfriend and I were headed back from vacation and stopped in at a favorite place in my old college town for a late lunch. We ordered at the counter, found a seat, and just as we were about to sit, I heard someone call my name. It was my big brother! We had chosen the table right in front of him, and I didn’t even notice him sitting there...ha!

We were both a good distance from where we live (a couple of hours...he was there for work), so it was quite a shock to run into one another. It provided for a pretty funny and unexpected first meeting between him and my girlfriend.
I love this story! How fun
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #7248
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 10,499 Times in 2,247 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

About a year ago, a man walked in to my work and handed us a check for $10,000. Wouldn't tell us his name. Had his business name on the check. Told us we do God's work and he wanted to contribute. Left the building.

Yesterday he came again, with another check for $10,000. He stayed and chatted and told us who he is and visited with myself and a few other staff, learning about what we do.

Today, I'm in a training. Get pulled out to tell me he called and wants a meeting today at 2:30 with everyone he met with yesterday. Okay so, we all go meet him. He brought in a co-worker because he wanted her to see what we do. We chatted for 10 minutes or so. Then he told us he had such an amazing visit with us yesterday, left feeling so good about the services we provide, he handed us another check for $10,000.

We have so many needs and have many grants and state support that are for specific projects. Money like this that we an apply where most needed is worth 10x it's weight. Such joy.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM   #7249
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleurs de sel
Relationship Status:
私の恋人

Thanked 15,848 Times in 4,180 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

the little things..
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #7250
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,918 Times in 5,140 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

An impromptu date.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM   #7251
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine pronouns, please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
An impromptu date.

Hi ccb-

THOSE are the best, glad it brought you joy!!
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #7252
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,918 Times in 5,140 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Hi ccb-

THOSE are the best, glad it brought you joy!!
Thank you!!!

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy