Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-29-2018, 07:02 PM   #6981
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Can the ink color be a bolder one, please? Thanks...:)

That lighter shade of lilac is hell on these ole eyes....sigghhhh
Old 04-29-2018, 07:42 PM   #6982
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Welcome to the 2018 ATC Nature Themed art project!!

Quantity: one for each person that signs up minus yourself.

Theme: NATURE. You can use any medium you choose & design the ATC any way you wish, just so long as theme is nature!!

Instructions: Procure your ATC's as soon as signups end.. Sometimes, there are shipping issues, so you'll want to get a jump on it as soon as possible.

Parameters: Design theme must be NATURE! Interpret that as you wish!

An Artist Trading card is 3.5" by 2.5" and this must be the only size you use.

Note: You can address each ATC to someone specifically OR leave choice up to wrangler.

Your design can be same for all the ATC's OR you can do a variety of designs.

Newbies to ATC's : You can google Artist Trading Card designs to get ideas!

Dates to Remember:

Signup: Starts 4/29/18 and ends 05/04/18

Deadline for finished projects : 06/01/2018 unless we have more than 12 sign up, then it will be 06/08/2018. When I post the project with all who sign up on 05/04/18 you will know the official finished and in my hands date.

Officially late, and on the naughty list, if not received on/by one week after official finish date (either 06/08/18 or 06/15/2018)

Completed projects will be mailed out on/before (either 06/11/2018 or 06/18/2018.

Postage: Send $7.00.

"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due.

****** In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. *************
The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

1. nanners
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. NYC
5. Breathless
6. Gemme
7. GeorgiaMa'am
8. Kätzchen

Remember you have until 05/04/18 to sign up!

Gemme, that was an great description on how to make ATC's.

I signed up.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 09:13 PM   #6983
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

I signed up.
Welcome, D!

I am so excited for the project!! And yes, Gemme did an excellent job of describing the project ATC's...
Old 04-29-2018, 11:16 PM   #6984
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

I signed up.
Yay!!!! You'll love it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 05:00 AM   #6985
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm thinking about it! Thanks for the tips and words of encouragement Gemme...
Do it! Do it! Doooo it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
That lighter shade of lilac is hell on these ole eyes....sigghhhh
All you have to do is highlight any text that's too light and you'll be able to read it fine.

I'm sooo happy. New artistic blood!

weeee

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 10:45 AM   #6986
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I've got my idea already for these ATCs, and I even ordered some supplies last night. I'll be fine as long as we don't go over 15. And if we do, then I'll figure it out.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 12:57 PM   #6987
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default OMG! OMG! OMG! I freakin' LOVE these matchboxes!!

My package just came & I was so excited to get back upstairs & open my box of pure goodness....

My mouth dropped...OMG! These are FANTASTIC! I love them all so much. I could hardly contain myself to open them all!!!

You all really outdid yourselves on these! THE bestest ever!!! I love each one of you so much...thanks for being such a huge bright spot in my life...every one of you....I am smiling ear to ear here....
Old 04-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #6988
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got the matchboxes today, and they are so amazing and individual! Thank you so much to all of you for putting so much into them. They are beautiful and I love them all.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 06:31 PM   #6989
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I got my matchboxes today as well....and they are AMAZING!
Everyone really put a lot of thought and work....and love into them, and it shows! Thank you all so very much!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 06:35 PM   #6990
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen, I'm super glad you signed up! This is a perfect project to start out on, I'm sure you'll be amazed when you get your package and see what everyone else did at the end. It's so much fun. Any questions, please ask, we are all very helpful peeps. Welcome!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 06:54 PM   #6991
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Arrow Nature ATC Project

Tommi here.

Nature ATC project

1. nanners
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. NYC
5. Breathless
6. Gemme
7. GeorgiaMa'am
8. Kätzchen
9. Tommi

Last edited by Tommi; 04-30-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 07:29 PM   #6992
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

MATCHBOXES!!!!! OMG, they are wonderful! Each and every one is so special and unique. Thank you all for your hard work!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
Old 04-30-2018, 08:10 PM   #6993
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

My matchboxes arrived and they are HAWT!

Clay- mad props to you for tackling burgers, not an easy one! I love the burger fabric and the burger paper. Super cool! Also, I love how you always include a handwritten note. Fun!

Nan- My little NYC Fem zipper pull (or could be used for whatever!) is mad hot! Also love my watermelon pin and the little inspiring sayings on the box. Thank you!

Purepisces- Your matchbox is done so professionally, and I love the "secret" key! Awesome vintage perfection! Will save forever! I hope you'll continue to participate as much as you can, because it is so great to have your art back!

Breathless- Your body positive theme and DOUBLE handles rocked my world! Can't thank you enough! Thanks for caring.

Georgia- That "all purple" is delicious, especially love the paint, and the stamps are rockin'!

Gemme- That glittery inside of the box was mega eye candy, so hot! I loved the teal color of the box and how no surface was left untouched. I also adored the design of the box. Do you mind posting about how you did that? I love it so much! I really love the scroll (and wire!) of inspiring sayings! I am so gonna save that and look at it whenever I need a pick me up! That means a lot to me! Also, who can argue with those steam punk gifts! I loved how packed the box was! Dammmmnnn, awesome in every way!

CCB- Rubber chicken! Popcorn! Loved the "milk"- how did you make that please? Of course, I loved the "vigour" hamburger quote! When I open something from you, I feel like I'm opening me! LOL, thank you!

Besame- I LOVE how steampunk BLINGED out my box is. That's just so insanely tantalizing that it makes me forget I have a care in the world! The steampunk goodies inside are VERY unusual and shall be so fun to enjoy! And can we talk about how cool the handle is?!

Thanks, everyone, receiving the finished package in the mail is pure magic! Thanks for awesome wrangling, Gemme!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 09:38 PM   #6994
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my goodness...mine arrived today as well. Nice little package to unwrap, box by box. You all know me too well! All the pinkness, lace and shells!

This was such a fun project to individualize. Thank you Gemme for such an enjoyable project.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 10:29 PM   #6995
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
My matchboxes arrived and they are HAWT!

Clay- mad props to you for tackling burgers, not an easy one! I love the burger fabric and the burger paper. Super cool! Also, I love how you always include a handwritten note. Fun!

Nan- My little NYC Fem zipper pull (or could be used for whatever!) is mad hot! Also love my watermelon pin and the little inspiring sayings on the box. Thank you!

Purepisces- Your matchbox is done so professionally, and I love the "secret" key! Awesome vintage perfection! Will save forever! I hope you'll continue to participate as much as you can, because it is so great to have your art back!

Breathless- Your body positive theme and DOUBLE handles rocked my world! Can't thank you enough! Thanks for caring.

Georgia- That "all purple" is delicious, especially love the paint, and the stamps are rockin'!

Gemme- That glittery inside of the box was mega eye candy, so hot! I loved the teal color of the box and how no surface was left untouched. I also adored the design of the box. Do you mind posting about how you did that? I love it so much! I really love the scroll (and wire!) of inspiring sayings! I am so gonna save that and look at it whenever I need a pick me up! That means a lot to me! Also, who can argue with those steam punk gifts! I loved how packed the box was! Dammmmnnn, awesome in every way!

CCB- Rubber chicken! Popcorn! Loved the "milk"- how did you make that please? Of course, I loved the "vigour" hamburger quote! When I open something from you, I feel like I'm opening me! LOL, thank you!

Besame- I LOVE how steampunk BLINGED out my box is. That's just so insanely tantalizing that it makes me forget I have a care in the world! The steampunk goodies inside are VERY unusual and shall be so fun to enjoy! And can we talk about how cool the handle is?!

Thanks, everyone, receiving the finished package in the mail is pure magic! Thanks for awesome wrangling, Gemme!

It's a little kawaii milk bottle encased in resin and glitter. I used a mold.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 05-01-2018, 08:12 AM   #6996
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Tommi here.

Nature ATC project

1. nanners
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. NYC
5. Breathless
6. Gemme
7. GeorgiaMa'am
8. Kätzchen
9. Tommi
10.Bèsame*

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 04:54 PM   #6997
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post

I have to thank all of YOU for letting me wrangle this round. The most joy I get as a wrangler is seeing the packages come in, one by one. Or, in the case of this time, one by one by four. lol I love that these rounds are the ones that feel the most intimate and meaningful because they are designed 100% with the recipient in mind.

I had a great time with your box, girl! I have some face stamps and I took one that I felt suited you and stamped it initially in the brighter teal paint on Tim Holtz tissue paper. Then I stamped it again in brown and black ink.

Before that, I painted the box with a blend of paints (from the lightest blue to viridian hue). Everyone's box was painted the same sort of blend. I made up the mix every time so each one is not 100% identical as there was 4-5 blends created for painting and touch ups.

I gesso'd the tissue paper with the stamps onto the box and voila!

I'm so glad you liked it!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 05:57 PM   #6998
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I may or may not have already gotten my delivery of ATCs today. I may or may not be excited!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #6999
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

You are all getting playing cards, most likely.

Hope you don't mind!

OH! Here's a link about ATCs. Newbies might find it interesting.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 05-01-2018 at 07:26 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 08:37 PM   #7000
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I may or may not have already gotten my delivery of ATCs today. I may or may not be excited!!!
Me, too, CCB. and I damn sure AM excited.....squeeee......

Tags
artists, creative types