Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-21-2014, 03:43 PM   #101
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Although just an exhibition game, it will have much more significance than most friendly matches given it is the start of the Van Gaal regime at Manchester United and, after last season's very disappointing performances, the players have a point to prove, in addition to needing to impress Van Gaal.

I travel to Budapest in September to watch my beloved Northern Ireland play Hungary in a qualifying game for the 2016 European Championships. Very much looking forward to it !
I definitely agree with that, listened to a quick interview today with Rooney talking about just that. We shall see, first of the tour is on Thursday with LA Galaxy.

Sounds like a great trip!
Old 06-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #102
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Whose watching the World Cup 2015 this month?
Yes, I refuse to attach the modifier "women" to this tournament until they call the other one the "men's World Cup"
I'm so excited!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2015, 12:47 PM   #103
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default world cup fever

Yep am watching the world cup here.
Does anyone think that france were robbed of a victory last night.
But I suppose at the end of the day if you have the chance against germany you have to make it count.
Still feel sorry for france though, they were all over the germans
They deserved to win.
I am an england supporter.
Some of the games have been really good.
Some on the decisions by the refs have been a bit off to say the least.
Looking forward to australia v japan today and england v canada.
Hope ya enjoying it to
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 06:39 AM   #104
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Congress Sends Letter After EPA Ignores NBC Queries About Cancer And Artifical Turf

My favorite butch soccer star, Abby Wambach has been pointing out the sexism and danger of crumbled rubber artificial playing surfaces for years. That the World Cup for Women was played on such a surface in 2015, when this was a known danger-- can be added to FIFA's criminal activities of last years.
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 09:01 PM   #105
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Default US Womens National team shake-up

Anyone else following all the action with the US women's soccer team today?
What is definite is that established team members -Heather O'Reilly and Whitney Engender- are not part of the roster for Olympic qualifying.
What is developing is that a new player (Hinkle) included on the team, has been public about her views against homosexuals. For example, on the day same-sex marriage was legalized, she posted that gays are lost, rejeccted and abandoned by Christ.
Thoughts?