Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #21
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

I'll ride anything with a motor !!

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #22
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
I wonder if we can expand this thread into safety and personal experiences? There is so much valuable experience here! I had no idea !

I'd love to also hear from passengers and their experiences ..what makes them feel comfortable? Why they enjoy riding?

LOL, I love Motorcycles, scooters, trail bikes, lawn mowers (firegal, you cracked me up with that one) wheels and a motor counts !
I have several times had to slam on my brakes...and thinking to myself..oh shit, hear i go! and I have seen so many motorcycle wrecks that I will not have a passenger on my bike. If something was to happen, and I came out of the wreck ok, but yet the passenger didnt make it. I would never be able to live with myself because of that. because of the "what if's"

I know i have had a few friends get bummed about me not taking them for a ride..but, i just cant do it. Not when i have no control of some asshat pulling out in front of me.

my bro-in-law and sister was on their bike, he was taking a curve when a car driving opposite direction crossed the yellow line and my bro-in-law went off the road ( on purpose ) to avoid a head on with the car. they came out of this ok, after several stitches, staples, broken bones.

So, your question makes me wonder as well. do y'all take ppl for a ride?

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #23
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

My first car was a bike. lol 1983 I was 18 and a Marine just reported to my first duty station, and I bought a Honda CB750. I really wanted a Honda Shadow but it was out of my price range. I had the CB 750 custom for 1 solid week when I got hit by a drunk driver. After the casts came off and the burns healed 3 months later with the insurance money I was able to afford the Honda Shadow. Remember that saying be careful what you wish for..... lmao. All is well that ends well I suppose. I have owned yamaha's dirt bikes etc... I have always had a bike. I own a Harley Softail Standard now.
I would like to get a custom bike with the extra wide rear tire, chopped out slightly with 8 in risers and drag bars like I have now, but I want a big fuel tank so I don't want it chopped out too much. Either that or another Harley Softtail or a WideGlide. I don't belong to any riding groups.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #24
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

I take passengers, but its rare, for benefit rides. If I am dating someone, I will take them.

But I totally get what you are saying about the what ifs and everyone else on the road that you have to be aware of.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
My first car was a bike. lol 1983 I was 18 and a Marine just reported to my first duty station, and I bought a Honda CB750. I really wanted a Honda Shadow but it was out of my price range.
Ha - same here, almost exactly ..... except I was 21 and got a Suzuki before getting a Magna - but I really wanted a Shadow. I didnt want a car, so I got a bike and that was my car for almost 4 years while living in CA.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #26
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wonder if we can expand this thread into safety and personal experiences? There is so much valuable experience here! I had no idea !

I'd love to also hear from passengers and their experiences ..what makes them feel comfortable? Why they enjoy riding?

LOL, I love Motorcycles, scooters, trail bikes, lawn mowers (firegal, you cracked me up with that one) wheels and a motor counts !
As far as safety goes , I drive for a living so I have a little more safe driver training than most people do. And a little more driving experience than most as well. But when I am on my bike, I am constantly antisipating the worst possible scenerio and adjusting myself accordingly. I always assume no one sees me and try to stay prepared to make quick adjustments and quick moves and I always look for an out , like a shoulder or grass, should the worse possible scenerio unfold . So far it has worked well for me.
When I was hit by the drunk driver back in 1983 I was a very new cyclist and unexperienced driver. I was actually sitting at a red light when it all happened, but still I look back and I made alot of mistakes and I am sure I could have avoided it , knowing what I know today. Being a good defensive driver, I like to think is the key to being a safe driver. To me it doesn't matter who is at fault , a broken bone hurts the same way if it was your fault or someone elses. So I want to avoid the accident all together, for example I never tell myself , he has the yield sign not me. Now when I am in my tractor trailer I might say that from time to time. But not out loud. lol
Old 01-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #27
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Never owned my own bike, but I worked part time at a local Harley Dealership for 3 years. I was invited to go on tons of rides and runs....so I was the passenger...

I learned quickly how to jump off bikes that were going down...(sad but necessary) the ultimate importance of proper gear...and to respect and listen to the person driving that bike. It takes a lot to put your life in someone's hands like that, and more than once I seriously questioned my sanity for going with certain people back then! Also was good to have extra eyes...just because people on 4 wheels DO NOT pay attention like they should...it sucks. I am always on the lookout and listening....

I have been on the back of so many different types of bikes from full dressers, to trikes, to even riding in a side car once...omg that was terrifying! One run was a 75 mile Dice Run on the back of a Sportster with ONLY a bitch bar on the back...That ride was hell...with nothing to lean against, and the driver leaning on me! WTH!! Anyway I thought I would never walk again after that ride....and he was not the most responsible driver....and then it rained...oh what an experience that was....

I also belonged to our local chapter of A.B.A.T.E..(American Bikers Aimed Toward Education)We did tons of fundraising, brought wreaths to the local emergency rooms, even sponsored part of the expressway for clean up detail. And so much more....it was a great time in my life...I miss those days...always willing to be a passenger!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #28
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I sold my bike about 3 years ago. I had a 2004, 1600cc Kawasaki Mean Streak, candy green. I miss it. I took my rear pegs off, so I couldnt ride anyone, and put a single stilleto seat on it.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #29
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Great idea! I have very little experience as a passenger, so I would be quite interested in hearing about riding from the pillion perspective.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #30
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to own a vintage Indian or even a Harley one day. Living in Tucson means it's motorcycle weather pretty much year round, and someday I'd love to have a vintage Vespa...once my girls are old enough to drive.

As a rider I know it's important to be still when on the back of a bike. And I love making the hand signals at other motorcyclists.

I also know it's entirely possible to ride a motorcycle in 3" heels and a sundress.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #31
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
I have several times had to slam on my brakes...and thinking to myself..oh shit, hear i go! and I have seen so many motorcycle wrecks that I will not have a passenger on my bike. If something was to happen, and I came out of the wreck ok, but yet the passenger didnt make it. I would never be able to live with myself because of that. because of the "what if's"

I know i have had a few friends get bummed about me not taking them for a ride..but, i just cant do it. Not when i have no control of some asshat pulling out in front of me.

my bro-in-law and sister was on their bike, he was taking a curve when a car driving opposite direction crossed the yellow line and my bro-in-law went off the road ( on purpose ) to avoid a head on with the car. they came out of this ok, after several stitches, staples, broken bones.

So, your question makes me wonder as well. do y'all take ppl for a ride?
I've been hit in accidents more times than I care to admit. I've been lucky enough to walk away several times, I had a few broken bones in my second most serious accident in 2002, and I was creamed in a VERY serious accident in 2011. Ironically, I was going about 15 mph when I got hit from behind by someone who made an illegal turn right through me. The final tally of the breaks they could find was 23. If there were more I'll never know. Despite all that, I take passengers whenever it seems convenient. Yes, something terrible could happen one day, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I do track days, I teach at the track, and I run a parking lot skills brush-up before our Sirens Opening Ride every spring. Instructing is actually very educational for me. As they say, teaching means learning twice. Even with all the track riding I do, I still take the MSF experienced rider course with the Sirens every two years because I'm serious about keeping my skills as sharp as possible. An MSF professional might find a bad habit I wouldn't be able to perceive in myself. Even with all that, I'm obviously still just as vulnerable as any other rider.

My urban passengers always get a big thrill because I'm an aggressive NYC rider, and I really know my way around my home town. My highway passengers are just as happy. I was terribly ignorant about everything when I started riding. I immediately started carrying passengers who were much larger than I was, and I did it on the hills and trolly tracks of San Francisco where I learned to ride. I just didn't know that my passengers were supposed to be smaller than me. I've never had trouble taking a passenger who is twice my weight or better, and so I do.

So, why am I not reasonably fearful that something bad could happen to my passenger one day? Especially since I would likely sign my house over and put a gun to my head if that ever did happen? I have no rational answer for that reasonable question.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #32
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I also know it's entirely possible to ride a motorcycle in 3" heels and a sundress.
Yes! I've done it in 4" heels and a minidress. The trick is to wear pointy toed pumps. Then you can still catch the shifter with the tip of your shoe even when your heel is hooked over the footpeg.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #33
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Yes, it is. As has been stated several times. (I'm late to the party) . My last bike was a Vespa and I rode fully femme.

I came to my senses and sold my bike a few years ago and don't ride anything but a bicycle any more. Cars and Trucks are so distracted they don't see us. I'm just not willing to take the risk any more. It's sad, as I loved riding.

My first bike was a little indian mini bike when I was seven. Then two years later, my brother and I had a 70cc
*something* that we learned to use a clutch on, and from that point on, we were never motorcycle less. We
rode lots of trails. I bought my first road bike when I was 16. It was a suzuki 185. I rode that bike for years! 400 cc
is a good sized bike for me and it's the largest I've ever ridden, I've never been on the back of a bike. TOO DANGEROUS.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #34
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
Yes, it is. As has been stated several times. (I'm late to the party) . My last bike was a Vespa and I rode fully femme.

I came to my senses and sold my bike a few years ago and don't ride anything but a bicycle any more. Cars and Trucks are so distracted they don't see us. I'm just not willing to take the risk any more. It's sad, as I loved riding...
I'm so sorry that you don't ride anymore. Everyone makes that decision for themselves, and I remind myself that it's not my business to question. That said, I wish you didn't feel as if your decision to stop riding meant that you "came to (your) senses".
Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #35
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default quit jumpin' around back there...

I hear you on riding passengers. I'm a strong rider, but if the passenger swings head and shoulders to look at something it throws the whole center of gravity off and I'm left trying to play catch-up on the balance thingy...kind of important to have on two wheels at slow speed.

...and another thing -

WATCH OUT FOR LEFT TURNERS !!!

You know, the clueless drivers that are doing the 100 yard stare right through you...as they turn left in front of you from a side street...
or they turn left in front of you from oncoming lanes.

They're like a bunch of Zombie drivers or something..brains, brains...they're missing their brains ! Worse yet, they're after mine
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #36
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
...and another thing -

You know, the clueless drivers that are doing the 100 yard stare right through you...as they turn left in front of you from a side street...

They're like a bunch of Zombie drivers or something..brains, brains...they're missing their brains ! Worse yet, they're after mine
Thought you were gonna say they are after your FRITTERS! lol

Left turners are the most dangerous!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #37
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
I hear you on riding passengers. I'm a strong rider, but if the passenger swings head and shoulders to look at something it throws the whole center of gravity off and I'm left trying to play catch-up on the balance thingy...kind of important to have on two wheels at slow speed.

...and another thing -

Lol......I have noticed the additional bonus to the zombie drivers.....when they turn left in front of me on my motorcycle, there is often a dent already on their right front fender or door. A legacy that seems to survive time's test. Now I only ride for pleasure, my first bike 25 years ago, I have been hit twice in similar scenarios once slid with the bike, once kept it up. I love the wind and it is difficult to give that up. I know several of you in this thread and I bet as a group others vehicles would both see and never forget us! Ha!
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #38
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

I learned to ride when I was 15. My friend's father used to buy bikes and cars and fix them up and sell them. He had a couple of 125's and my friend knew how to ride (presumably he taught her, I never asked), so she taught me in the new housing development across from ours that wasn't developed yet, so lots of empty roads, no traffic. From the first time I was able to move that bike along, I was HOOKED! I couldn't wait until I could own a bike some day. It took me quite a few years - I bought my first bike at age 31 - a brand new Suzuki Savage 650. I absolutely loved that bike, and had it for 12 years, but finally decided to sell it before I moved to AZ 2 years ago. I've wanted to buy a new bike for many years, and still hope to someday!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #39
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

This is a pic of my first bike 1100cc Yamaha V-Star I sold it after an major injury to my shoulder and nerves in my throttle arm/hand-the size was more than I could deal with
I am currently looking for something to tool around on.

This is the bike I'm considering 2013 Suzuki tu250x or a scooter- LOL
something easy to handle and fun to get around town on
Old 03-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #40
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post

This is a pic of my first bike 1100cc Yamaha V-Star I sold it after an major injury to my shoulder and nerves in my throttle arm/hand-the size was more than I could deal with
I am currently looking for something to tool around on.

This is the bike I'm considering 2013 Suzuki tu250x or a scooter- LOL
something easy to handle and fun to get around town on
Believe it or not, a young woman took one of these 250cc Suzies to one of our track days. It was her first track day, and she had a blast.

Tags
bikes, riding