Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Dee your pictures on the website are amazing.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:58 PM   #222
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
Dee your pictures on the website are amazing.
thank you! i have ton more but i cannot find them yet. Thanks for looking.

Thank you for being so welcoming in chat to other chatters
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:38 PM   #223
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:52 PM   #224
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!
((( Kitty )))) and you as well!
Old 09-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #225
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I enjoy Greco's poetry
and..
Sweetest ever are you, kittygrrl!
Old 09-24-2017, 08:54 PM   #226
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I enjoy Greco's poetry
and..
(((((((((((((((((((((kittygrrl))))))))))))))))))))
You are one of my sweetest friends here! Thank you.....you are always so gentle & so kind!
Old 09-25-2017, 07:14 AM   #227
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I started this post a couple of times and needed to track down specific spellings of names and would then lose my post. It would not do to compliment someone but then to spell their name wrong!

I was also hesitant because I did not want to forget someone. It would not be that I had no compliment for them but because my memory is not what it used to be! It would be pure oversight!

1) Kätzchen: not only is she a very intelligent woman but she is full of warmth and caring towards others. No matter the adversity she has gone through in her personal life; she continues to move forwarward and never gives up. She is a role model for me. I also love that she is not an angry, bitter person; no matter the life circumstances.

2) RockOn: I love the caring heart that is carried inside, along with the animals that are fortunate enough to be rescued and that become a member of the RockOn family. RockOn (I believe) deflects feelings with humor but they are there and they are deep. I really appreciate that about RockOn.

3) Gemme: you are such a bright and insightful person. No matter the topic, you get to the heart of the matter and point out what wasn't obvious to me or perhaps to others. I always wind up nodding my head in recognition once I read your posts.

4) CCB: always willing to wear her heart on her sleeve and never shirks from admitting where she is at- either good/bad or inbetween. That takes courage to do and CCB has lots of that. I also appreciate her wry and offbeat (at times) sense of humor.

5) Mopsie and Cara. You both pop in the zombie thread periodically and I am always so glad to read an update of your life. You both typify kindness and empathy towards others.

6) Bulldog: I admire that brain of yours! Your posts in the 2016 election thread are always full of insight, astute observations and a point of view that I had not considered. Shy does not post as often lately but when she does, she is always right on the money as she zero's in on the issues. I appreciate that and learn from them!

7) Orema: you are smart, observant and I learn from you. I always appreciate having your perspective because I never want to assume that I have insights into a culture that I have not lived each and every day, as do you.

8) All the mods: Mecusa, nycfem, T-Rex, Two tigers. All of you have been patient with me and at times, have given me the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely appreciate that. You always act in the benefit of the many, instead of the one. I realize that is imperative when running a site such as this.

9) All of our trans folk members: male and female. I have learned so much from all of you. I admire your courage in becoming the person that you truly are; both inside and out.

10) kitty and gay and gray: I learn something from all of your posts and always appreciate that you tell your truth, no matter how difficult.

11) A. Spectre: you stand tall as the proud lesbian butch that you are. You never mince words and you always tell it as you see it. I so admire and appreciate that about you!

12) rustedrims: S* you are not afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve. You go to a job every day (30+ years if I nremember correctly) no matter how difficult it is. That kind of determination is absolutely a trait that I respect and admire. You try to always be there for your family and friends but I do occasionally send a thought out to the universe you make sure that you care for yourself, too!

13) dee, Mel C., clay, dark crystal: I always learn from your posts. I was clueless about BDSM when I got here. I am still vanilla but appreciate that I have learned so much!

14) Besame*: forgive me for leaving off the correct punctuation of your name. I love the joyful pictures, writings from your heart, and quotes that you always post. You are such a positive person! I admire you greatly! Your posts make me smile and that is a very good thing!

15) homoe: always has an observation that adds some much-needed humor. She is a fellow TV and movie watcher that has turned me on to some terrific films and shows!

16) Finally (please know I will think of 10 more people after I mpost this but I must get ready for work now!):

ProfPacker: it has been a joyful adventure to read your journey from femmepacker to ProfPacker! You came into your butch self while on the Planet and you shared that personal saga with us. I learned a great deal about the butch perspective and have appreciated it greatly.

Thank you to everyone that posts. I appreciate all of them (even if I don't always agree with you!)

A.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #228
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanks Anya! that was a very nice thing to say.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:43 PM   #229
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thanks Anya! You are a sweet friend! Appreciate you!
Old 09-25-2017, 07:20 PM   #230
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Anya for your kind thoughts and the compliment: I really enjoy our femme friendship and want you to know that I too deal with some touchy health related things. So I know how hard it can be on our personal outlook in life! Thanks for being such a great friend to talk with!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2017, 05:33 AM   #231
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Anya, you are such a doll! Thank you for your kind words. The time you put into your post and not wanting to leave anyone out is characteristic of the energy you constantly put out into the Universe. You are thoughtful and kind and always try to approach difficult topics with the gentlest touch. Big hugs to you, my friend.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #232
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Anya..
Your such a sweet person! I enjoy our little side banter!

It doesn't matter how you spell my name....it's the thought that means a lot.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 01:32 PM   #233
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

To the wonderful encounters I have and had...Blaze, Orema, Anya, Clay, ProfPacker, Teddybear, Nycfem, TL1, Snacktime, SaltyButch, GirlDee, JRM, Genesis, GeorgiaMa'am, and some who are no longer here. I'm sure, I've forgotten a few...you know who you are

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #234
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

(nyc)-you are amazing and scrumptious
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #235
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I enjoy Greco's poetry
and..

Thanks so much, kitty. I'm honored to be included in such a great group and your friend.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 08:05 PM   #236
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I started this post a couple of times and needed to track down specific spellings of names and would then lose my post. It would not do to compliment someone but then to spell their name wrong!

I was also hesitant because I did not want to forget someone. It would not be that I had no compliment for them but because my memory is not what it used to be! It would be pure oversight!

1) Kätzchen: not only is she a very intelligent woman but she is full of warmth and caring towards others. No matter the adversity she has gone through in her personal life; she continues to move forwarward and never gives up. She is a role model for me. I also love that she is not an angry, bitter person; no matter the life circumstances.

2) RockOn: I love the caring heart that is carried inside, along with the animals that are fortunate enough to be rescued and that become a member of the RockOn family. RockOn (I believe) deflects feelings with humor but they are there and they are deep. I really appreciate that about RockOn.

3) Gemme: you are such a bright and insightful person. No matter the topic, you get to the heart of the matter and point out what wasn't obvious to me or perhaps to others. I always wind up nodding my head in recognition once I read your posts.

4) CCB: always willing to wear her heart on her sleeve and never shirks from admitting where she is at- either good/bad or inbetween. That takes courage to do and CCB has lots of that. I also appreciate her wry and offbeat (at times) sense of humor.

5) Mopsie and Cara. You both pop in the zombie thread periodically and I am always so glad to read an update of your life. You both typify kindness and empathy towards others.

6) Bulldog: I admire that brain of yours! Your posts in the 2016 election thread are always full of insight, astute observations and a point of view that I had not considered. Shy does not post as often lately but when she does, she is always right on the money as she zero's in on the issues. I appreciate that and learn from them!

7) Orema: you are smart, observant and I learn from you. I always appreciate having your perspective because I never want to assume that I have insights into a culture that I have not lived each and every day, as do you.

8) All the mods: Mecusa, nycfem, T-Rex, Two tigers. All of you have been patient with me and at times, have given me the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely appreciate that. You always act in the benefit of the many, instead of the one. I realize that is imperative when running a site such as this.

9) All of our trans folk members: male and female. I have learned so much from all of you. I admire your courage in becoming the person that you truly are; both inside and out.

10) kitty and gay and gray: I learn something from all of your posts and always appreciate that you tell your truth, no matter how difficult.

11) A. Spectre: you stand tall as the proud lesbian butch that you are. You never mince words and you always tell it as you see it. I so admire and appreciate that about you!

12) rustedrims: S* you are not afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve. You go to a job every day (30+ years if I nremember correctly) no matter how difficult it is. That kind of determination is absolutely a trait that I respect and admire. You try to always be there for your family and friends but I do occasionally send a thought out to the universe you make sure that you care for yourself, too!

13) dee, Mel C., clay, dark crystal: I always learn from your posts. I was clueless about BDSM when I got here. I am still vanilla but appreciate that I have learned so much!

14) Besame*: forgive me for leaving off the correct punctuation of your name. I love the joyful pictures, writings from your heart, and quotes that you always post. You are such a positive person! I admire you greatly! Your posts make me smile and that is a very good thing!

15) homoe: always has an observation that adds some much-needed humor. She is a fellow TV and movie watcher that has turned me on to some terrific films and shows!

16) Finally (please know I will think of 10 more people after I mpost this but I must get ready for work now!):

ProfPacker: it has been a joyful adventure to read your journey from femmepacker to ProfPacker! You came into your butch self while on the Planet and you shared that personal saga with us. I learned a great deal about the butch perspective and have appreciated it greatly.

Thank you to everyone that posts. I appreciate all of them (even if I don't always agree with you!)

A.

Thank you Anya!! I always enjoy all of your posts.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #237
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy reading everyone's post's I would like to compliament all of you for being interesting devoted people.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:35 PM   #238
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.

1) Anya, you always have something new and interesting posted. I can tell you are dedicated to your research. Also, remember that you were the first to welcome me to BFP. You made me feel that I belonged.

2) BullDog, your posts always connect my dusty neurons. Can count on you for good political arguments (rare elsewhere). When done having or watching you engage an argument, my brain feels invigorated.

3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.

4) girl dee, you are just plain sweet. You welcomed me very warmly to the bdsm forum.

5) DapperButch, thanks for all the encouragement and patience. You put up with all my questions. Incredible. You must be Superman, able to answer all these online questions then go to work doing the same.

It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:28 AM   #239
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
I enjoy Greco's poetry
and..
Thank you Kitty! I appreciate you!
Old 10-12-2017, 05:29 AM   #240
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.

1) Anya, you always have something new and interesting posted. I can tell you are dedicated to your research. Also, remember that you were the first to welcome me to BFP. You made me feel that I belonged.

2) BullDog, your posts always connect my dusty neurons. Can count on you for good political arguments (rare elsewhere). When done having or watching you engage an argument, my brain feels invigorated.

3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.

4) girl dee, you are just plain sweet. You welcomed me very warmly to the bdsm forum.

5) DapperButch, thanks for all the encouragement and patience. You put up with all my questions. Incredible. You must be Superman, able to answer all these online questions then go to work doing the same.

It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.
Thanks Cath!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: