Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hi Arwen,

The site you recommended was great...thank you! I'd had my chart done ages and ages ago, but somehow mislaid it in my travels. It's nice to have it again.

Also...when you recommended looking also at your rising and moon...are you saying that all three of those would apply? Like, for me (Aries, Cancer rising, moon in Sag)....

Just asking, cuz that sounds like an awesome week to me

That's exactly what I mean. Too often folks get hung up on their sun sign when their chart is so much more than that.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #22
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tarotscopes for the week begining June 27th

Here are this week's tarotscopes from @tarotscopes on Twitter.com
  • Ari ExFire Don't let yr temper lead the way. Controlled anger gives best results. Lots of fire/flash from others. Stay in control.
  • Tau 5Earth Financial worries. Need to bundle up & hide. Need to divorce yrslf from community. Temporary unpleasantness. Hang on!
  • Gem 6Water Remember friends. Acknowledge emotional supporters. Volunteer in yr community. Good wk for gentle joys.
  • Can ChEarth Explore nature in simple ways. Why walk when U can skip? Approach this wk w/ a light heart for the best results.
  • Leo 7Fire Strike while the iron is hot. Don't steal yr own thunder by being passive. Actively seek what U are passionate about.
  • Vir AceAir New beginnings are blessed. Delicate mental negotiations are best. Some things are very fragile so let them unfold slowly.
  • Lib ChWater Even the hermit crab outgrows space. Let yr emotional self wander into new territory. Test the waters by JUMPING in.
  • Sco Bindweed What are U feeding that holds U back? Why volunteer to be compost when U could be growth? Untie the ties that bind.
  • Sag Tree Relax into what U can't avoid. Suspend yr disbelief. Look at it from a different POV. Prayerful attitude goes a long way.
  • Cap Hermit Listen to spiritual guidance. Write it down. THEN DO IT. Please try not to repeat mistakes. Learn from them instead.
  • Aq 8Fire Rush, rush rush. Short quick trips. Blazingly fast attractions. Let yr heart go on a journey. Not a good wk to hold back.
  • Pic ElderWater Repeat msg last wk. Enjoy the sunrise as much as the sunset. Get a grip & keep rowing. Y are getting somewhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #23
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

[*]Lib ChWater Even the hermit crab outgrows space. Let yr emotional self wander into new territory. Test the waters by JUMPING in.

Hmmmm....Was pondering something like that. Thanks so much for posting these, Arwen. You just RAWK!!!

Blessings!

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #24
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

• Vir AceAir New beginnings are blessed. Delicate mental negotiations are best. Some things are very fragile so let them unfold slowly.
It seems to be the recurring theme for me.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #25
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanks y'all. I have fun doing them. Hope you both have a fantabulous week.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #26
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Sorry these are late!

• Aq 5Water Maybe U feel empty because U are seeking the wrong drink? Search for better emotional wells. #tarot
  • Pic ChWater JOY! Children share joy. So should you. Get wet. Get happy. Laugh yr butt off. #tarot
  • Ari 8Air Seek the council of others. Listen more than U speak. Let the outsider in plz. They have gifts U need. #tarot
  • Tau ExEarth Reconnect to what moves U in nature. Get outside & pay attention. Spirit is calling. LISTEN. #tarot
  • Gem Moon Possible emotional intentional obscuring. It's a phase. It'll pass. Solitary seeking best this wk. #tarot
  • Can 9Fire align yrslf for spiritual, passionate awakening. Inner desire manifests in an outward way. Trust yr vision. #tarot
  • Leo Wheel Everything changes for a reason. U need to follow yr heart's path. Seek the center for the best seat. #tarot
  • Vir Gardener(Emprss) Abundance. Plans coming to fruition. Have everything U need. Fertility emphasized. #tarot
  • Lib 3Cups Celebrate yr ability to breathe & laugh & play. Much joy coming yr way. Don't miss it. Start smiling now. #tarot
  • Sco 7Air Feel lost? Maybe the map is upside down. Change yr mental diapers. Change yr view. Experiment w new thoughts. #tarot
  • Sag 5Earth World winning? Time out. Go camping. Change of address will do you a lot of good. Winds of change blowing. #tarot
  • Cap ChldAir A child may be wiser than U. Listen to their ideas. Be light & childlike this wk. Mental flexibility req. #tarot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #27
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

• Aq GuardAir Listen to Spirit. Death brings messages. Be precise in thought. Cleanse yr mind w/ sound.
  • Pic 6Earth Exchange money wisely. Only get what U need. Bring beauty into yr world by loving yrslf most. Unexpected Generosity.
  • Ari HPS Listen to the council given. Sometimes mystery isn't. Wisdom from those who've been there. LISTEN. dang it.
  • Tau 8Earth Drumming calls. Yr hands crave to touch. Let them. Listen to the generations to learn. Reconnect yr feet by moving.
  • Can EldFire Intensity needed. U must burn it up this wk. Remember the ways of your ancestors for true healing. Smolder.
  • Gem 6Air Desire to be somewhere else? Let yr mind travel if yr body can't. Find others w/ the same hopes. Open up to possibility.
  • Leo 2Fire Passionate entanglements ahead. Exchange thoughts w feeling. Allow yr inner lion to roar. Love/sex/passion/desire.
  • Vir 9Earth Success needs to be enjoyed. Stop for a bit to realize how far U've come. Examine the beauty of yr life to call in more.
  • Lib 3Water Seek Joy Relax & Dive Engage in serious play. Be playfully serious. Otter energy. Some nuts are hard to crack.
  • Sco 5Air CAUTION. Yr thoughts create 1/2 yr battles. Keep yr mind on higher things to prevent the chaos. Stop challenging everything.
  • Sag Tree(HngMn) Does gold glitter when U turn it upside down? Do U? Change views by turning things upside down. Patience.
  • Cap EldWater Morning brings emotional gifts. Slow down a bit. Move into the new emotions confidently. Share the oars. Calm wk.

This week's tarotscopes. You can follow these at http://www.twitter.com/tarotscope I only post on Sunday from that account.

I'd love to hear what your last week was like. Did the tarotscope help?

Have you listened to the full month podcast as well? That's in my signature. These are all free.

Last edited by Arwen; 07-11-2010 at 11:08 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #28
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wonder what I should set on fire

Quote:
  • Can EldFire Intensity needed. U must burn it up this wk. Remember the ways of your ancestors for true healing. Smolder.
My ancestors were marauding highlanders...

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #29
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Can EldFire Intensity needed. U must burn it up this wk. Remember the ways of your ancestors for true healing. Smolder.

My ancestors were marauding highlanders...

Mine were border Scots and brought the word "bereaved" to the English language.

Yer point, mister?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #30
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Mine were border Scots and brought the word "bereaved" to the English language.

Yer point, mister?
My point? That's a kind of "healing" I think I could get down with!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #31
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
My point? That's a kind of "healing" I think I could get down with!
Time for a little fire in your 'crabby' world, eh? ENJOY!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #32
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
  • Aq GuardAir Listen to Spirit. Death brings messages. Be precise in thought. Cleanse yr mind w/ sound.
  • Pic 6Earth Exchange money wisely. Only get what U need. Bring beauty into yr world by loving yrslf most. Unexpected Generosity.
  • Ari HPS Listen to the council given. Sometimes mystery isn't. Wisdom from those who've been there. LISTEN. dang it.
  • Tau 8Earth Drumming calls. Yr hands crave to touch. Let them. Listen to the generations to learn. Reconnect yr feet by moving.
  • Gem 6Air Desire to be somewhere else? Let yr mind travel if yr body can't. Find others w/ the same hopes. Open up to possibility.
  • Leo 2Fire Passionate entanglements ahead. Exchange thoughts w feeling. Allow yr inner lion to roar. Love/sex/passion/desire.
  • Vir 9Earth Success needs to be enjoyed. Stop for a bit to realize how far U've come. Examine the beauty of yr life to call in more.
  • Lib 3Water Seek Joy Relax & Dive Engage in serious play. Be playfully serious. Otter energy. Some nuts are hard to crack.
  • Sco 5Air CAUTION. Yr thoughts create 1/2 yr battles. Keep yr mind on higher things to prevent the chaos. Stop challenging everything.
  • Sag Tree(HngMn) Does gold glitter when U turn it upside down? Do U? Change views by turning things upside down. Patience.
  • Cap EldWater Morning brings emotional gifts. Slow down a bit. Move into the new emotions confidently. Share the oars. Calm wk.

This week's tarotscopes. You can follow these at http://www.twitter.com/tarotscope I only post on Sunday from that account.

I'd love to hear what your last week was like. Did the tarotscope help?

Have you listened to the full month podcast as well? That's in my signature. These are all free.
Wow!!! I had a dream last night that I was a drummer. Thanks for posting these Arwen.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #33
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Wow!!! I had a dream last night that I was a drummer. Thanks for posting these Arwen.
That's awesome! The Magician in this deck (http://www.gaiantarot.com) is also a drummer. Magnificent.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #34
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Are y'all sure you like this? Don't want to post them if no one reads them. Yes, that's a blatant beg for posts in here. Just let me know you are here and do read these, please.

You can see these cards here.

• Aq ExFire(Kt) Show off. Dazzle them w/ brilliance. Passion is yr friend. Trail blazing HIGHLY recommended. Shake yr ass too.
  • Pic 2Earth Choices. Scream. Accept. Howl. Laugh. Frown. Smile. Typical Pisces week. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE for the best growth.
  • Ari Hermit Study more? Yep. Sorry! Hit the books. U don't have all the information to make this decision. Ask more questions.
  • Tau 5Fire Watch yr temper. Vent in safe ways. Blowing off steam highly recommended. Others may just TICK U off so tread carefully.
  • Can Builder(Empr) New project carries huge responsibility but you can do this. Attention to details will save yr job. Act swiftly.
  • Gem 6Earth Genorosity comes when U give as well as receive graciously. Buy what U need. $ will come to U. Don't sweat it.
  • Leo GrdAir(Q) Are U listening to yr higher self? Do U understand yr own songs? When was yr last time-out for U? Make time this wk.
  • Vir 10Air Patterns are changing. Leaders need breaks. U will complete 1 mental cycle to start the next. Life goes on, darling.
  • Lib 9Water Sing yr heartsong to be filled up. Expect joy to receive joy. Emotions overflowing but good. Celebrate the light.
  • Sco 1Wtr Time to take the plunge. Let yr heart lead. Follow yr instincts. Relationship beginnings are ALWAYS scary. Trust. Swim.
  • Sag 4Wtr Emotionally clogged? Spiritual Draino(tm). Dig out the crap. Weep if U can. Reflect on how emotions drain U. PLUNGER TIME.
  • Cap 3Earth Friends night out. Just U & them. No partners. Laugh. Cook. Repair cracks in friendship caused by time.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #35
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Are y'all sure you like this? Don't want to post them if no one reads them. Yes, that's a blatant beg for posts in here. Just let me know you are here and do read these, please.
I read these and appreciate them very much, Arwen, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #36
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I dont know how I missed this thread before, but I am going to subscribe so I dont miss it anymore.

I had to laugh at my daughter's card: Pisces. Lord...yes that IS a typical pisces!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #37
Sassybren

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I love this thread. Keep em coming.

Bren
Sassybren is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassybren For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #38
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanks! It helps to know I'm not throwing them out there taking up server space.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #39
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are your Tarotscopes for this week. Remember that feedback is a great way to make me keep doing these. LOL! How was last week's tarotscope? Hmmm? Tell teh Arwen!

• Aq ExEarth Nature walks. Dig into what's touchable. Avoid mind wandering this wk. Pay attention to what you can see. That's truth.
  • Pic AceWater Swim out. What's it going to hurt? Don't let painful memories hold U back. U may miss someone truly special if U do.
  • Ari AceEarth New job looks good. Money growth ONLY if U leave it where it is for now. Take small gambles if U can. Positive $ wk.
  • Tau GrdnEarth Nurture yr body. Eat healthier please.Pay attention to health issues before they FORCE U to. Harvest time is coming.
  • Gem 5Air High drama possible if U play it their way. Make the rules about U. Step out of the dark to avoid the vicious gossip.
  • Can Moon Intuition very strong. Ask & U will get. Messages from Deity are coming. Stop talking. Start listening. Don't know it all.
  • Leo 4Fire Stand in yr circle of strength. Gather what U are passionate about. Remind yrslf WHY U draw breath. Breathe deep.
  • Vir Lovers Big things in yr relationships. Announcements looms. Don't worry. They are the good kind. Deepening, strengthening love.
  • Lib 6Fire Dance anyway. Fire may burn but U need the warmth. Don't withdraw. Feel the passion. Express it in yr own way.
  • Sco 7Air Lost yr way? Open yr eyes. Answers are there. Yr burying yr head to the reality of where U are. Move if U want change.
  • Sag 6Air Join w others in sacred memorization. Rituals call to U because they're familiar. Let yr mind wander down old paths this wk.
  • Cap 10Fire Somethings have to be burned up/out. U need clear ground to promote new growth. Don't let yr anger rule though.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #40
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I read them, thanks Arwen.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post: