Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #141
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate pudding cup. It's the meal of choice this week. Thank goodness for pudding.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #142
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

STONE SOUP!!!

this time it had...
ground turkey
onions
mushrooms
thyme
parsley
potatoes
black eyed peas
chicken broth
soy sauce
and topped with cheese
Old 05-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #143
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

went to a country buffet..... my daughter took me out and we ate everything!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #144
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A small green salad and it was *supposed* to be black bean soup, but I'd never used the mix before and it turned out like brown cement.

Ick.

Soooo, the pots came out and the pasta went on the stove.

In the end, I had that salad plus a small burger patty with sauteed peppers of all kinds, colors and levels of hotness on a bed of whole wheat pasta. Sprinkle with reduced fat authentic Mexican cheese and the world is better again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #145
katzietootle

How Do You Identify?:
alien wandering
Relationship Status:
wandering

Location: illegal alien on mars, permanent resident on pluto,migrating to planet kazoom
katzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to behold

apple......
Old 05-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #146
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

A salad
Grilled Chicken
Bottled Water
Hot Tea
Fresh Fruit
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #147
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Beef stew and french bread for my son,another darn salad fro me.Doing my best to lose weight but im turning into a rabbit eating so many salads and veggies.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #148
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know yet but I suspect it will have something to do with the whole wheat pasta I made extra of yesterday, the romaine and red onions I picked up today, and maybe some of the shrimp I have frozen.

Is it dinner time yet?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #149
katzietootle

How Do You Identify?:
alien wandering
Relationship Status:
wandering

Location: illegal alien on mars, permanent resident on pluto,migrating to planet kazoom
katzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to behold

turnip and carrot sticks
Old 05-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #150
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Well, the final vote came in and this is what I ate for dunch (lunch/dinner):

2.5 cups of romaine hearts chopped
2 TBS of non-fat mozzarella cheese
1 TBS of chopped walnuts
2 TBS of pear vinaigrette dressing

with

6 oz of shrimp cocktail
2 TBS of cocktail sauce

and, for dessert

a small handful of Mountain Trail Mix

Soooo good!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #151
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

can of tuna, half a can of green beans, and a little bit of bread.
also, a protein smoothie shake with fresh strawberries, greek plain yogurt, 8 oz. if fat free milk, and one serving of monster milk.

ahhh... sahweet!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #152
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight for dinner I made Savory Shrimp and Scallops Provencial over pasta.
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #153
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Roasted chicken, brussel sprouts, water. I am snacking on some green grapes now.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #154
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

A Tossed Salad
Chicken Parm. on top of Spaghetti
Bottled Water
Hot Tea
Fresh Fruit
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #155
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Mac and cheese mixed with veggies
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #156
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I dont know yet.... sigh... trying to figure that out right now..
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #157
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Leftovers. i sauteed mushrooms, garlic, onions, carrots, celery and then made a cream sauce and cooked some whole wheat bowtie pasta. Added some chopped up cooked chicken for dinner.

Made such a big pot i have three night's worth.
freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #158
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Calabash shrimp
Baked tater
salad

Gonna have my ice cream later
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #159
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely not pudding.

Instead, I believe I will make a wonderful salad with chick peas, artichoke hearts, olives, feta and possibly a bit of grilled chicken (drizzled with a vinagrette).

Delicious!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #160
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default rainbow swiss chard and buttermilk mashed potatoes.

let me tell you about the rainbow swiss chard!

people don't apparently know what to do with chard, so let me tell you: first you wash it well, remove the stems (take a knife and just slide it down the stem, the leaves peel right off and it makes you look all chef-like), set the leaves aside, dice, saute only the stems in a tbl of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt, when they start to turn, add the leaves that you've sliced/or ripped apart into 3 or so inch pieces. stir, add another pinch of salt, turn down the heat, cover and enjoy in 5 minutes. (i turn off the heat and let it wilt for 10 minutes but i like my vegetables on the brink of steamed and raw, personal preference.)

another variation is to skip the olive oil and use a couple of strips of diced bacon in the bottom of the pot, saute the diced stems in the bacon fat, and same as above--add the leaves after, since they cook so fast. --and what isn't good in bacon fat?

i just personally feel bad eating pork because pigs know their names, and are very dog-like.

*also, a dash of red/wine vinegar really brings out the flavor in the chard, once it's plated--my parents would make the bacon-variety chard but i didn't develop a taste for the vinegar until much later; i say use sparingly.

and low-fat buttermilk mashed potatoes. (never use black pepper on mashed potatoes, it's white, only. trust. and i was lazy or i would have added some fresh oven-roasted garlic.)

--> i cooked because 1. i can but pretend that i don't know how, and 2. we're going to the vegetable co-op tomorrow and the fridge needs to be organized <3
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food