How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

If she touches you thats a sign. Like if she plays with your hair or fixes your collar.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 01:45 AM   #122
Paradox

How Do You Identify?:
Constant Outsider - Humanist
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Paradox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST Reputation

Nice thread!!

If this was a test I would fail miserably. I am friendly -(some mistake or assume flirtation) with the most people I meet. I'm generally pretty good a sensing and reading people - except in cases like this.

I rarely I mean rarely notice. My friends would be the ones who would ask me after 'How did so and so work out?', or 'What happened with ABC? She's likes you.' I would ask 'What makes you think she likes me?' - of course I get the 'Are you serious ? look -

For me to know if she likes me comes one of three ways;
1) My friends tell me
2) The person who is interested comes at me with a 2x4
3) We eventually figure it out.--- Needless to say this option is in the lowest rating.

Maybe if there was some kind of sensory - mood accessory or emotion bracelet that we can wear to help determine if we like each other.

Of course to be worn discretionarily - wouldn't want to give away signals 24/7
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paradox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #123
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

She gets out of bed in the middle of the night to drive through the city to come snuggle with you.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #124
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I'm awfully dense, at this sort of thing, seems like. I do talk to my friends, though, and ask them for advice.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 11:26 PM   #125
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
if she says yes to a 2nd date.......... she is into you

Yup, I would have to agree!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 11:39 PM   #126
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
If she touches you thats a sign. Like if she plays with your hair or fixes your collar.

Oh for sure............
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 11:50 PM   #127
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
If you give her bottom a little spank and she starts following you around, she is into you; if she calls the cops she's not.......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 11:59 PM   #128
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpjhere View Post
id say when she shows up at in the morning on your day off with your favorite coffee and said i thought you might like coffee...lol

If this happens and you're not sure if she's into you, you're beyond a 2 x 4 !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #129
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

when she flies across many states to kiss you💋💋

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 08:47 AM   #130
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone figures out how to tell if someone is really into you, please let me know! I am TERRIBLE at telling such things, unless a person is really obvious about it.. On one occasion, someone was trying to chat me up for a solid half hour before my then partner rescued me - she and her friend had been having bets as to how long it'd take before I twigged!
Old 12-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #131
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

It's not always possible to tell. If they ask you out for coffee, it's a good bet. If you're still not sure, ask them. Say are you interested in dating or are you looking for new friends? Dating ain't for the meek.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:02 AM   #132
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Her

Yes, this is hard especially when dealing with femmes not from this site. I have a lunch date planned with a young lady that I met out in the world. I am a little scared. There will be that uncomfortable discussion about sex that I am not looking forward to. It is so much easier with ladies from this site because we all know were we stand.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 05:32 PM   #133
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
It's not always possible to tell. If they ask you out for coffee, it's a good bet. If you're still not sure, ask them. Say are you interested in dating or are you looking for new friends? Dating ain't for the meek.
Yep
I'm with you,I'm just up front,either way.
My main question these days is "am I into her?"
as Mama Cass said "unrequited loves a bore"
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #134
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Yep
I'm with you,I'm just up front,either way.
My main question these days is "am I into her?
as Mama Cass said "unrequited loves a bore"
The longer I've been dating women, the less accurately I can read cues.
Sometimes I think I'm getting hit on, then she'll mention her wife or girlfriend. Other times someone may be sending me huge signals and I'm oblivious.
I was in an art supply store the other night and ran into a young salesclerk who usually only works weekends. She acted really glad to see me, and she even came from around the counter to hug me.
I always figured she was straight, so her enthusiasm for me didn't register at first. Then when she asked her male sales associate to take a pic of us, she sort of glued the side of her body up against mine. I said, "God, what's next, a boob grab?"
By the time the flash lit, her right hand was firmly attached to my left breast--and she held it there for a few more beats after the picture was taken.

I still didn't catch on!!

By the time she asked for my number and suggested we get together so we could "compare art," it dawned on me that she may have been dropping hints.

Too bad she's half my age.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 08:38 PM   #135
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Sometimes I think I'm getting hit on, then she'll mention her wife or girlfriend. Other times someone may be sending me huge signals and I'm oblivious.
I was in an art supply store the other night and ran into a young salesclerk who usually only works weekends. She acted really glad to see me, and she even came from around the counter to hug me.
I always figured she was straight, so her enthusiasm for me didn't register at first. Then when she asked her male sales associate to take a pic of us, she sort of glued the side of her body up against mine. I said, "God, what's next, a boob grab?"
By the time the flash lit, her right hand was firmly attached to my left breast--and she held it there for a few more beats after the picture was taken.

By the time she asked for my number and suggested we get together so we could "compare art," it dawned on me that she may have been dropping hints.

Yep, sure sounds like she's asking you to come up and see her etchings.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 12:03 AM   #136
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post

Boob grab? Someone you aren't dating grabbed your boob?!

Uhhhhh...
Old 12-29-2018, 12:20 AM   #137
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Boob grab? Someone you aren't dating grabbed your boob?!

Uhhhhh...

IMHO...

How does this happen?
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 01:47 AM   #138
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
IMHO...

How does this happen?
Well, nonconsensual boob grabs happen all the time. Men often try to get away with that sort of thing. I'm not accustomed to hearing about it as a mating ritual between women.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:24 AM   #139
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Well, nonconsensual boob grabs happen all the time. Men often try to get away with that sort of thing. I'm not accustomed to hearing about it as a mating ritual between women.
Be it a male or female or both: the referenced action above is not acceptable. An action towards me or the one I love: will require bail money..IMHO.

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 05:46 AM   #140
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Many thanks to Cheryl and ks for pointing this out.

If someone I only know because I frequent their place of employment suddenly wants a photo with me taken by a male co-worker and they grab my breast for the photo, then ask for my number saying maybe we can compare art, I would not take that as a clue of interest. I would take that as a clue they are young, immature, clumsy, and inappropriate.

Inappropriate touching is what sexual harassment and sexual assault are all about. It doesnt matter which gender or sexual orientation is engaging in the inappropriate behavior.

Personally, I have found over the decades, I dont miss clues, even when someone outright asks me if they need to use a 2x4. It means, I am ambivalent and being cautious or standoffish because I am ambivalent.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: