Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 03-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #21
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

This one femme (stubborn as hell) stands out and apart and well above all ... She is the only woman I had such strong feelings for ... that I wanted to marry.

Her mind is what I fell in love with long before the physical happened, she has the ability to keep me interested (forever more) in things she thinks and tells me.

Then, for me, our lovemaking ws icing on the cake. I was slam-dunked and never saw it coming.

I will always love her and keep those good memories of her.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #22
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviantDaddy View Post
... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?
Riley & I were friends first. His ex and I were good friends and we knew of each other because of her. When things with them ended, he posted something on FetLife that he was leaving the site for personal reasons (that I knew from her) and I sent him a message wishing him well. I hate when someone hurts.

We became friends and eventually met. And it was wonderful! Comfortable, relaxed, casual. I *knew* I liked him when he stole my croutons and I did not want to kill him for reaching into my lunch without asking.

I left that weekend thinking about how I wanted someone just like him. I never really thought about having "him" because I felt that, looks wise, he was out of my league.

So, the foundation in friendship, the shared lifestyle, the cocky attitude and gorgeous green eyes drew me in. Thinking I could never have him kept me in check. His asking me to mentor him in the lifestyle captured my mind. And his asking me to be his Owner won my heart.

The funny thing is that the first few times he said "I love you" I would reply with a because I did not want to fall for someone who I felt was out of my league.

BTW, he hates that I felt that way.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #23
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That is absolute hilarity and amazing connection!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #24
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I'd love to contribute to this but he's annoyed me today.

He always say's 'But would you change me?' and I always reply with 'No, but there's bits of you I could happily live without.'
Old 03-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We both feel a very primitive draw to one another. Nothing mundane or civilized about it, it is buried deep within us. Society has done an excellent job of taming the very primitive nature of man and woman yet she awakens the animal within me. And it calls to the lioness within her. It is very powerful, intense and raw.

She is my kitten, my slut, my babygirl, my pet, my partner, my woman... my mate.
Love this!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #26
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Positive Attitude
Great Smile
Gorgeous Blue Eyes
He really 'gets' me
He listens to me
Positive Attitude
Makes me feel special
Makes me feel safe
Makes me feel beautiful
Makes me feel loved
Positive Attitude
Great Kisser
Kind
Considerate
Great Arms
Awesome Outlook on Life
and did I mention his Positive Attitude

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #27
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Positive Attitude
Great Smile
Gorgeous Blue Eyes
He really 'gets' me
He listens to me
Positive Attitude
Makes me feel special
Makes me feel safe
Makes me feel beautiful
Makes me feel loved
Positive Attitude
Great Kisser
Kind
Considerate
Great Arms
Awesome Outlook on Life
and did I mention his Positive Attitude
Oh I so get what you are saying Deborah. Belle is the most positive person I have ever been around. It is an absolute joy to be in her presence and makes all the difference in the world for our day to day life. She has big beautiful blue eyes too.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #28
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the photo galleries on The Transitional Male website at the time, with a link to my personal website. Stacy saw something in my photo that caught HER eye, and led her to my site. She read my transition story, that included a heart attack and internal bleeding requiring a 2nd emergency surgery, when I had my hysto in 2000. She was very touched by my story, and emailed me. Her email was short and sweet, letting me know that she had been there and was moved by my story. She also said she didn't expect a reply, and didn't want me to think she had ulterior motives for contacting me. I sat and read, and re-read her email all day, and I didn't know why, but I felt compelled to answer her. So I emailed her back, and thanked her for her sweet email, and we started chatting. We became friends very fast, and not long after, realized we had feelings for one another. We were both in relationships with other people, so we agreed that all we could have was a friendship. We just got closer and closer, and felt that we were meant to have found one another, and to be more than just friends. Fate has a funny way of making things happen, and within months, we were both out of those relationships and immediately got together. We were married in 2003, and will celebrate 9 years together on the 28th of this month. We are true soul mates and I am so grateful that the universe brought us together. The things that made me fall for her, are things that I still admire in her today. She is the most honest, gentle, down to earth person I have ever met. She loves deeply and with her whole heart. She is so giving and so selfless with those she loves, and she doesn't even know how wonderful she is.

If you happen to read this Stacy... thank you for the most wonderful time of my life, thank you for accepting all my quirks and baggage, and thank you for showing me unconditional love. I love you back... with my whole heart.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #29
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

It is beautiful to sit back and still see the very things that drew you in, even if it is years later.
DeviantDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #30
DaddysKitten

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Claimed

DaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is beautiful to sit back and still see the very things that drew you in, even if it is years later.
It is utterly amazing, is it not? All we have endured, most people would never look back on. Yet you and I, here we are, after so much, standing together happily, contently. And for the rest of our lives. It would take an act of natural disaster or God himself to separate me from you.

Your patience, your love, your gentleness, your understanding, your ability to see past my weaknesses or insecurities, are such a blessing to me.

You will forever be... my last first kiss.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaddysKitten For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #31
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The honesty through those eyes....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #32
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Why do I love my butch?

Striking intellect
Strong personality and sense of self
Gentle heart and soul
Ethical and moral
Honest and loyal
Fiercely devoted
Loving, caring and kind
Easy to laugh, great sense of humor
Logical when I am not
Wonderful lover
Calls me on my crap when well-deserved
Always has my best-interests at heart
Able to communicate on an open and feeling level

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #33
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lover

There are so many things about her.But I enjoy her laughter!You only live once be happy.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #34
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Her eyes I got lost in her eyes I still do I see love and kindness strength beauty .. she took my breath away then and she does now to... she is my wife my partner the mother to my daughter and I was so blessed the day I met her and finally smart enough to marry her
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2014, 05:37 PM   #35
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love that she's.......

Good with her hands.

Affectionate and romantic.

Not afraid to embrace her life. She's a retired NYPD Captain, marathon runner and an awesome rocker chick. She travels all over the world rockin' it out with her guitar. So proud of her.

She makes me feel loved, safe and totally pampered.

She's exciting and has a sense of humor that's off the charts.

She's simply amazing. To finally have someone I feel completely connected to feels like a dream.
Old 08-13-2015, 10:29 PM   #36
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
good kisser
confidence
humor
pretty brown eyes
and a sweet neck

my basics for the big love
I'll second that,oh,and she likes to be on top...snaps my spine back into place every time..love ya,baby
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:23 AM   #37
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

My initial attraction, most often, was undeniable chemistry. I was always attracted to the person that I either had a crazy spiritual connection or someone that I could totally see just "doing" in the parking lot before even an introduction... (that crazy fantasy thing)..... but that doesn't mean love

Someone who hold my hand just to make sure I don't trip and fall, someone that can hold a conversation, someone who is genuinely interested in how my day was, the person that would be first on my list to call when something really great or even really bad happens. A sense of humor, someone who will dance with me in the middle of the kitchen. An unspoken connection that allows you to just know.

A gooday kisser in mandatory. Lol
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 06:07 AM   #38
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Don`t know how I had missed this thread up til now.....? So in answer to..

``` what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?```

Initially it was the quick and fun banter that we shared and how we laughed at the same things and fell so quickly into step with each other as if we had always been the best of friends....that was a few years ago now.

After that it was time and different situations where time and time again Hys love was unconditional, unassuming and ongoing. Hy never had any expectations of me, never pressurized me in any way, just patiently allowed me space to work through many things always being there for me.

Due to the distance, commitments we both had I, in my infinite wisdom, decided our relationship was bringing more heartache than happiness...given the endless longing and other issues LDR`s present. And so I set Hym free, go and have a life in real time I said, find a Femme who can be in your bed every night, go out and actually do stuff with you etc etc...I was told gently and lovingly that `it would always be me for Hym`. So we had hardly any contact for a long time......

And now, after all that time and my cancer diagnosis...I found Hy was still there for me, waiting patiently as ever, loving me and making me laugh.
Hy is content to enjoy what we have, Hy has taught me so much and taken the restless analyzing from my outlook. And so I can answer the question...that Hys unconditional love, strength and patience ultimately won my heart. I am blessed to have Hys love.....I finally understand that was all I ever needed.

Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 06:35 AM   #39
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We know what love is but tell us... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?

Hmm.. well. I have been thinking a lot lately about the nature of attraction because the saying is that the qualities that attracted you to your partner initially are the ones that you will come to resent the most in them. Probably because if they attracted you then they could attract someone else?

With my spouse-ish I think it was that conversation came so easily to her. She was larger than life and funny. She was focused on me - and interested in me - and enjoyed talking to me. We had deep conversations... and I think that bonded us in a way. We spent hours talking about nothing too...

It was an intense time!

Shortly following that it was her insistence that I was the one for her. She proposed within 6 months even though we were long distance for 2yrs. She fostered a feeling in me that I was the most beautiful and desirable person on the planet. I had a faith in her love that I didn't think could ever be shaken. I loved that she made me feel safe in her love and that there wasn't anything I could do to change it.

Of course that was a long time ago... lol!

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 02:23 AM   #40
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool beeyotch...

We know what love is but tell us... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?

her humour, smile, eyes, gift for gab, wantin' to play games, her mind, her 2 children who became mine.

and then not so much when she was wit' someone else same time she was wit' me.

bitter much, damn straight... 6 years together gone jus' like that.