imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation I had and amazing dream shag this morning (and other pieces of smut and drama)

I had an amazing dream shag this morning. I was on the tube/skytrain... and this woman, about mid 30's, I thought she was straight so I didn't pay attention to her. But she started talking to me and then I noticed her long, mixed blonde hair wasn't feminine. It was shoulder length, west-coast beach-dude type hair. She was wearing a lovely deep rich red ben sherman shirt with a leather thong around her neck and a beautiful glass bead hanging off it - she said she had blown it herself-, a worn, thick old leather belt, levi 501s and some stylish daytons, square toe. Nails nicely manicured. Loose hand pounded silver bangles on one wrist, from Indonesia. Heavy rings on long, slender, square fingers of the same hand. Fine, delicate, japanese tattoo work poking out from under her cuffs and curling out from under her collar. Smudgy black eyeliner, just a little, and a cocky but gentle smile. Many things I like mixed together. Well done, brain.

She loosely held a hockey jersey in one very lovely, amazingly sexy hand, the other lightly pushed into her jeans pocket - an old silver watch on a leather strap. I remember seeing the time and feeling woozy in a heady but luxuriant way.

She kept talking to me, very soothing. Lovely lips. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her arm went under mine and around my back, pulling me very close and I could feel the full length of her body against mine. Lithe, muscular, strong. Taller than me by a good 4 inches. She kept talking. Lulling. softly. I have no idea what she was saying but it was hypnotic. Then there was just skin. Her beautiful hands. And her voice: soft and comforting, soothing, melting, orgasmic. still talking, whispering... I don't even know if it was english anymore...but it felt safe, and fucking sexy and it wove over me like smoke. I could be completely engulfed by her arms and her voice and just melt into what she was doing and my body wanted to turn to hot sand and disintegrate into her touch, her arms under me, my hips under hers. I was so relaxed and I couldn't for the life of me gain any control over my own body and nor did I want to.

http://femmeinadakini.blogspot.co.uk...s-morning.html

I'll be publishing a book called "I'll Show You Mine: Seven Stories of Dyke Drama and Smut" in a week or two. The above piece of a story may become part of it (and I'll have to change it to eight stories...) but I wanted to just get a bit of feedback on the dream, actually!

I wish to hell that butch existed. her physical description isn't so important. It's the way she made me feel, like I was coming off the bone and utterly lost in what she was doing to me.

god I miss sex like that.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

WANTZ!!!

The book; you can keep the butch.

*grin*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

oh gawd....don't stop now!!!

how lush!

thanks for sharing!

I pictured it perfectly~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

the virgo in me, loved the details and it sucked me in.
It's good , you need to use it!
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:

Tags
butch, dreams, erotica, questions, sex