Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:25 AM   #41
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

GREAT stage yesterday. Perhaps Andy will pull through?

We should really see a lot of attacking on today's stage. I am really looking forward to it.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #42
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW.

Now THAT was a stage!

I admit to tears in my eyes when I saw Voeckler's pained yet grateful face, crossing that line and holding onto yellow. He also

I am BEYOND thrilled for Andy. "No guts, no glory".

I really respect how hard Cadel pushed himself.

And Contador? Eh...just can't say I am feeling all that bad for him.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:47 PM   #43
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

More fantastic racing today!

Where the hell is Incubus? I am talking to myself here!

Can't wait until tomorrow morning!

Old 07-23-2011, 04:40 AM   #44
Daktari

Hey there Dapper, I'm here. I really need to catch up with this weeks stages. Our gig is tomorrow so come Monday I'll be doing a big catch up.

Looks like the Schlecks have it sewn up though, unless Cadel puts in a supreme effort today and tomorrow and makes up the 57" he's behind but it's a bit of a tall order considering how in form both the Schlecks are.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Cav le Whingièr (he's young and should learn to keep his gob shut!) keeping hold of the green jersey comp. Thankfully Rojas was in the same group as Cav that came in over time yesterday.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:45 AM   #45
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Hey there Dapper, I'm here. I really need to catch up with this weeks stages. Our gig is tomorrow so come Monday I'll be doing a big catch up.

Looks like the Schlecks have it sewn up though, unless Cadel puts in a supreme effort today and tomorrow and makes up the 57" he's behind but it's a bit of a tall order considering how in form both the Schlecks are.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Cav le Whingièr (he's young and should learn to keep his gob shut!) keeping hold of the green jersey comp. Thankfully Rojas was in the same group as Cav that came in over time yesterday.

Hey, Incubus!

I was seriously just teasing you. You have just been the only one who has really had an interest in engaging about the details of the race, so that is why I was busting on you!

Watching right now. Catador made me a bit nervous yesterday even though I knew it would be very, very hard for him to make up the time.

From moment one I have been rooting for Andy, but Cadel has always been there in the back of my mind. He is a good rider, has never had a great team to support him (until this year..they are much better), and has such a history of choking that he kind of feels like an underdog to me. Being a great time trialest and being only 57 seconds behind Andy, there is a small chance he could make up the time. Andy though, has done better with his time trials the last couple of years, though.

I Big BIG good luck with your gig tomorrow!

Ok, commercial break over!

Old 07-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #46
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default :-l

I have to admit to being a bit shocked, and a bit numb. And a bit bummed.

I never figured Andy would lose like that.

I suppose the last two days of hard riding was just too much for him.

Congrats to Cadel. He did work hard for it. It was nice to see the first Australian in history to win the Tour.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #47
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default Great ceremony

I loved seeing the Schleck brothers ride with their arms around Cadel.

Seeing Andy grab a photographer's camera to fool around with it, indicates to me that he is really at peace with all of it.

Congrats to all Australians! First win ever in the the history of the tour (108 years!)!

See this thread next year!

Old 07-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #48
Daktari

Hey hey Dapper, I knew you were teasing and I wish I'd taken a leaf out of your book and not looked at this thread until I'd caught up with the final stages.

Anyhoo...it's now Monday, the gig has been and gone (ta ever so much for the luck) and thankfully was a success. I've slept deliciously late and am now installed on the sofa with a vat of tea to catch up on the last stages despite knowing who's won.

WooHooo for Cadel, I was really surprised when I read that Cadel had made up the time on Andy. I'm looking forward to watching the TT action unfold.

Go Cav!!! Le Maillot Vert is a fantastic achievement.

Now we have to wait a week or so for Contador's hearing at the Court of Arbitration. I'm so glad he didn't get a podium finish or jersey win.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #49
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default TOUR 2012

Le Tour de France 2012

Here you go folks. The thread is set to discuss the 99th tour. It begins next Saturday (June 30) and ends Sunday, July 22.

Below is info. on the route from the main site.

http://www.letour.fr/2012/TDF/COURSE..._parcours.html

So, who will be watching this year?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 10:07 AM   #50
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

oh boy.... a Tour widow again....
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #51
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Can I ALWAYS count me in!

tantalizing, I am sure Jo will be saying the same thing...lol

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #52
Daktari

I'll be watching of course. It's the highlight of my sporting year Although we have the 'Lympics here this year so that's a bit of a highlight too.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #53
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
oh boy.... a Tour widow again....

hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Can I ALWAYS count me in!

tantalizing, I am sure Jo will be saying the same thing...lol
Poor Jo has no idea what is coming. ha ha

Tell her it is only 4 hours every morning or 3 hours each evening, depending upon when you watch. That is not TOO much time, is it?

Quote:
I'll be watching of course. It's the highlight of my sporting year Although we have the 'Lympics here this year so that's a bit of a highlight too.
I figured I could count on you and Snack to join me!

Old 07-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #54
SF_Boi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Ask Me

SF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default What a Stage- Tour de France 2012

It was great to the French win this stage. It's been awhile since they've had a win like this. Viva France!
SF_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SF_Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #55
Daktari

Sod the French winning a stage What about Wiggins in the maillot jeune. Wooohoooo Bradders!

Brilliant racing between Brad and Cadel yesterday...and the previous day.

Go Team Sky!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #56
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
hee hee

Poor Jo has no idea what is coming. ha ha

Tell her it is only 4 hours every morning or 3 hours each evening, depending upon when you watch. That is not TOO much time, is it?

I figured I could count on you and Snack to join me!
Oddly....I'm loving this (totally unexpected).

I'm as glued to the tv as Snack is!
Old 07-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #57
Daktari

Dying to see the highlights of today's TT on interwebz catch-up when settle down in bed tonight.
(shame we don't have a positive image of a cyclist smiley)
Old 07-10-2012, 06:58 AM   #58
Daktari

Oh My Giddy Aunt!!

The first ever Brit one, two in tour history.

What an awesome ride by Wiggo and Frome in the TT. To be fair Evans rode brilliantly too, just not quite well enough.

GO TEAM SKY!
Old 07-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #59
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Oddly....I'm loving this (totally unexpected).

I'm as glued to the tv as Snack is!
It's quite addictive, isn't it? It is exciting to turn it on each day. I look forward to it all day.

Quote:
Dying to see the highlights of today's TT on interwebz catch-up when settle down in bed tonight.
(shame we don't have a positive image of a cyclist smiley)
Hey there! I haven't been around on this thread because I think of it when I get home from work, prior to watching the primetime version. I often don't turn on the TV until 10 minutes after the show has started. That way, I don't know who won the stage that day and can be surprised. Subsequently, I stay away from the thread, just in case someone has talked about a stage! I always mean to check the thread in the morning, but always forget.

Quote:
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!

The first ever Brit one, two in tour history.

What an awesome ride by Wiggo and Frome in the TT. To be fair Evans rode brilliantly too, just not quite well enough.

GO TEAM SKY!
I knew you would be excited about Brad this year, Incubus! Congrats to your country!

Old 07-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #60
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

I was impressed with Jens Voigt yesterday, he did a hell of a job riding across the gap.

Not bad for being the oldest rider in the tour!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote