Old 10-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #41
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Cool heck yea

I have been wearing them for over 30 years now....will NEVER wear panties again...heh heh I said panties
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #42
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

omg! graham said panties! ...

it's ok, i'll say it with you, ... i do wear brief cotton panties lol. gimme all kinds of colors. i do like boxers and boxer briefs, ... but mostly for around home, like sleeping. it all depends on what i am comfortable in, ... comfort is essential. i don't always want boxers with the open front, ... gets in the way, ... extra material. women's boxer briefs i like. but i have and probably will again wear mens. i absolutely love hanes mens tagless regular white t shirts. and i like long johns!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #43
rainbowRN

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch, tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter really, I get called he, her, sir, ma'am.. I answer to both
Relationship Status:
married

rainbowRN is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I wonder how many of those idiots that have a problem with gays in the military would have a fit if they saw this response.. you started wearing men's underwear in the military.... OMG, surely that just goes to show they're right?!.. I wear the boxers made out of t-shirt material under my scrubs & everything else too. So no problems with women wearing men's underwear here. Just 1 of those weird random thoughts.
Why you love
When you love
Or how you love
It matters only
That you LOVE
~John Lennon~
rainbowRN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainbowRN For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #44
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
bumpin'

Boxer briefs are sexy..just saying
that's what she said! I seem to get my ass pinched more from my girl when I'm sporting the boxer briefs. My fav and they are comfortable too. I like Starter brand and the mid length. stripes or two colors.

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #45
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Men's underwear..

My favorites are Polo boxers a little longer than most and with pockets when I'm running around the house in my underwear..
Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #46
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

i just started wearing boxer briefs and boxers this year. i actualy was shoping for new socks and a new work shirt wandered by the underwear grabed a pack of each. the boxer briefs are comfy as heck i know i'll be wearing them from now on and they dont hurt my thighs in my work pants and boxers are comfy i just mainly wear them around the house.... and thanks to me forgetting my housemate was even home he saw me in my boxers a few times when i was doing laundry lol
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red-Dragon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #47
PurpleQuestions84

How Do You Identify?:
Super Girly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss.Lady ;)
Relationship Status:
Single

PurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST Reputation

at what point do some of you plan on posting pictures ?

"if you end up a life you never wanted because u listened to your parents, your priest, your friends, and your spouse, you deserve it."

PurpleQuestions84 AKA Barbie Dyke
PurpleQuestions84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleQuestions84 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #48
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Underwear

Yes I wear mens underwear. I just dont look good in lacey stuff. (lol)
Old 08-24-2015, 10:04 PM   #49
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
For the butches here who wear men's undies, when did you start wearing them? I started at the beginning of HS. After a week or so, my dad noticed his underwear supply was running low. He asked me about it, and I admitted I had been bogarting them. He took me shopping that weekend, and I bought a couple packs of boxer-briefs. Threw out my panties.
Oh,I started as a kid wearing my brothers tighty whities.I remember seeing photos of me as a small girl wearing only a pair of boys undies and cowboy boots,i wish i still had those pictures
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2015, 08:55 PM   #50
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I wear boxer briefs, boxers and briefs. No trunks though, they ride up way too much.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 09:18 PM   #51
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default b

boxer briefs and v-neck t-shirts...briefs feel sexy, even when running...boxers cotton to sleep.
started in the service.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 12:17 AM   #52
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I started wearing men's underwear a few years ago. I like boxers for lounging or sleeping, but prefer trunks for daily wear.

Funny story actually. I was in the hospital the other day and a volunteer was helping me get dressed. She noticed my underwear and commented how they were "boy's underwear". Then she told me how her granddaughter prefers underwear like that because it's more comfortable.I agreed and the lady said she may have to try it.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:45 AM   #53
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

It's all just so sexy..... Sigh ♡♡♡♡♡

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2015, 11:27 PM   #54
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

Boxers are a marvelous invention. They don't cling or constrict and I love that. Undershirts are great too, t-shirts and a-shirts, as underwear, as outerwear, as everywear...I like the ones in solid colors, gray, black, blue, red, any. My favorite shirt right now is a black t-shirt undershirt with a pocket that's gotten worn in enough so it's very comfortable and looks awesome with every and any other clothing article I own.
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #55
boioboi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them or ze/zer
Relationship Status:
Happily Committed

boioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputation

Boxers are the BEST.
boioboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:44 AM   #56
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I wear boxer briefs maybe 50% of the time. Sometimes close to a hundred of I'm feeling it. I also enjoy just plain old boxers. My favorites are camo followed by my superman ones.

I'm bigender and kept buying them for my boy side, but my girl side kept stealing them because they are awesome anyway so it's all good.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 11-19-2015 at 12:48 AM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 01:27 AM   #57
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Boxer briefs here, too. So comfy...the really soft ones. 😊
job is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to job For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 07:32 AM   #58
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I love boxer briefs but when I am packing I wear briefs. I love buying designer briefs at TJ Maxx. Might go on a little shopping spree this weekend.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 08:40 AM   #59
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I like knit boxers. They are soft and comfortable. Woven boxers are too constricting for me. Big boys like me don't like things that ride up. Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 05:37 AM   #60
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

Boxer briefs, anyone?

It's a challenge finding a high quality pair that doesn't have the brand embroidered all along the waistband, though. Who wants to see you bend over with "JOCKEYJOCKEYJOCKEY" advertised all over your behind? I finally found a tasteful pair of elegant almost logo-free, all-black Docker's briefs and bought around 50 pairs. Wise investment, I say. I'm set for life.

There's this legend about how Ralph Nader, to this day, only wears army surplus boots he bought back in the '60s. He loved the first pair so much that he went back and bought the store's entire stock. He was my inspiration.
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote