Notices

Old 03-06-2018, 11:18 PM   #13761
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Gavin is on my mind. He is the Rottweiler I rescued from the highway about a month ago. The vet told me Gavin did not have a mean bone in his body. He also said I hope he will not hop your fence and leave.

Gavin ate a big dinner tonight. Then over the fence he went. Gone. Some dogs cannot be fenced in.

I gave him my very best. My heart is broken. I don't know, maybe I should think about rescuing those little fi fi type pooches
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 02:22 AM   #13762
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have been riding the roads looking for Gavin with no luck. I had to fill out a late slip this morning at work.

I hope so much he is okay. Wish he could have been able to complete his heartworm treatments and stayed at least long enough to have eye surgery. His eyelids turn under, cause his eyelashes to scratch his eyes.

Gavin has been someone's dog for about 9 years. Not only did they beat him but they did not meet any of his medical needs either.

Gavin rubbed off his collar and rabies tag on a stump. I found it a little ways down the driveway. The boy does not like fences and collars.

Safe passage to you Gavin!! I will not forget you. Should you return, there will always be a place for you with us.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 07:41 AM   #13763
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My wisdom teeth need to come out. The space for them has always been tight and caused problems. Them coming out isn’t a big deal but I’m really aggravated that they will only do one at a time. 1st is this week but that’s 4 separate visits. I would go somewhere else but this place is good and seems to cost a little less. Dental work can be expensive when it’s all out of pocket. I tried to talk them into 2 at a time but it was a no go. That should be up to me and not them, my mouth, my pain.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:10 AM   #13764
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Alot of things i cant control or are out of my hands at this time.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 10:06 PM   #13765
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

On my mind - I am SO not ready for work tomorrow but this week will conclude some shit that's been on my mind for way too long.

So mote it be!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 05:01 AM   #13766
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

18"+ of snow ~ winter please go away ~
Old 03-12-2018, 07:27 AM   #13767
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,510 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Don't underestimate me.

I know more than I say, think more than I speak & notice more than you realise.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 05:25 PM   #13768
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that im not included in funeral arrangements for my birth mother when she passes.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 09:16 PM   #13769
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
18"+ of snow ~ winter please go away ~
Word.

I am not excited about the next 24-25 hours and the aftermath, especially since I have to go and work out in the stuff.

Boo snow!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 03:47 AM   #13770
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

i don't know what to do
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 06:01 AM   #13771
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Our estimated snowfall has declined to 2- 5 inches. Yay. That will make the day a lot easier. However, I hope it's enough that the board meeting I'm supposed to be at tonight gets cancelled.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 06:15 AM   #13772
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am wondering if others feel this way. It is like I have "F*CK WITH ME" written across my forehead.

I got a brake job done yesterday. Dropped it off at 8:30. The manager did my paperwork. I asked him the price of an oil change too. He said $59.00. I laughed and told him that was ridiculous and to add 2 or 3 quarts today. New pads and rotor resurfacing for both front were on special, $60.00 off for $129.99 ... it was the same for both rear ones too. I told him to call me as soon as it was inspected and tell me what it needed and give me the price. He did not call. I called at 11:30, he was not there but the mechanic who was mumbling and not much audible said they could go on and start then ... it would be ready at 1:30. Since I could not hear him much, I said,"so it is only the front ones and it will be $129.99 plus the oil, right?" He said, "yea." I called at 1:30 before I told my ride to take me. I asked the total charge and it was $448.00. They replaced both front rotors with new ones. I started laughing and asked for the manager. He was not available. On the ride over there, the manager called. I told him he needed to adjust the price before I got there and bring it down to $129.99 and 2 or 3 quarts of oil because that is the quote the mechanic agreed with me on at 11:30. He said the rotors could not be turned because they were too far gone. I said that was his problem since he never found time to call and tell me ... and that his mechanic told me $129.99 at 11:30 before he started the work. When I walked in, I ensured all the customers were aware of this conflict. This manager even tried to pull a fast one about the oil. He said it was store policy not to add oil but to do an oil change. I told him he had this same knowledge this morning when I asked him to add 2 or 3 quarts ... and that I would not pay for the oil change either. He adjusted the total down to $144.11 and asked if it was acceptable to me. I said it was fine. Also informed him if I had heard from him and he had told me the rotors needed replacing with new ones and quoted me the $448.00 before the work started, I would have gladly paid for them but I did not play little boy games.

I do not enjoy having to act this way one bit but sometimes it is necessary to rise to the occasion.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 04:23 AM   #13773
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Going to work ,and i just don’t feel like it. My mind is elsewhere
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 04:58 AM   #13774
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Work. There’s a project I’ve been delaying for a few weeks, but I need to tackle it today or at least start on it. Part of my job is keeping my manager smiling and she won’t be a happy camper if I keep kicking this to the bottom of my to-do list.

Work life could be worse.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 09:36 AM   #13775
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,370 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

coffee, music, garden ..i do my best thinking inthe dark
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 10:55 AM   #13776
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

How happy I am!
I played hooky today from work and have had a lazy morning, now its time to kick into high gear and get some stuff done!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #13777
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

...If I tell you, can you keep the secret?
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #13778
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

My car and my stupidity are on my mind. I am in the habit of leaving my front door unlocked, safe neighbourhood syndrome maybe. So today a new delivery driver called, I was upstairs and he opened the door and left a parcel in the porch, I came straight down and as I walked through the house I could see him sitting in his van eyeing my car and the house up closely for quite a while. I picked up my parcel and locked my door, still he sat and watched. My keys are kept not far from the door in a dish, keys to the house and car, convenient for any would be burglar or car thief. My door will be locked from now on and the keys have been relocated.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 05:42 PM   #13779
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,370 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Steven Hawking passed today...without his illuminated mind, the world feels dimmer
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 07:17 PM   #13780
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Acknowledgement...it may be a silent exchange, but worthy to take the time to Acknowledge someone's journey and efforts.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: