amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

7 kinds of cookies
2 kinds of candy

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #42
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
7 kinds of cookies
2 kinds of candy
holy crap

now my mind is on candy and cookies
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #43
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

I really like Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces
Old 01-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #44
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

...little children, especially infants. When I hold them to my chest I feel big and strong. Too bad...I would have made a great daddy and grandpa.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #45
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default I really like:

Embroidered silk shawls, the ones Flamenco dancers use..........
Old 01-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I really like what's going on inside my head right now. I'm positive and hopeful and full of piss and vinegar and things are right.

Stay the course, girl. Stay the course.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #47
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Strong coffee with half and half (unflavored in the a.m. and vanilla in the p.m.)
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #48
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

getting a shampoo and my hair blown out!

so relaxing!

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 06:19 PM   #49
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

baby spring mix with herbs and french olive oil-

pashi's sense of humour in the ask a stupid question thread-

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #50
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Following violaine through the threads. Weeeeeeeeeee!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #51
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default I really like...

*The stillness of when it is snowing and having Dino with me outside walking in it

*Watching the Olympics

*Talking with my adopted sister

*Snail Mail

*Yes, following others around the threads is fun! That way I can find out where everyone is!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #52
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Every Butch should have one...

I really liked driving my Van/RV to dance class tonight because it has a bathroom. The place where the classes are held is a huge community dance complex and although, I take queer partner dancing classes, there are hundreds of people there at any given time in straight classes.

There are many senior citizins that attend classes and every damn time I use the bathroom there, I get the usual weird looks and remarks and.. well you all know what I am talking about from all of the older women in the women's bathroom. Tonight, I realized I had the van and I could just go use my own damn bathroom!

What was really funny is that a couple of other butches realized I could do this and asked me if they could go use it too!!! Totally cracked-up! But, oh, so understood! You bet I let them use it!!

Now, the dilemma is that I usually take public transportaion to the classes as this thing is a bitch to park and really not something one wants to drive around for the hell of it.... But, oh, it felt so damn good to have an alternative! Old ladies have run out of the bathrooms there screaming about a man in the bathroom, before!!! Not talking about glances or stares, here....

I think they should make one set of bathrooms for the senior citizen group only!!!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #53
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

I really like Diva's erotica thread
I really like a place to escape.....if only briefly
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #54
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I really like the sushi I had tonight and, even though I don't eat it often and it wasn't much, it was such a lovely treat!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 04:17 AM   #55
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome
I really liked driving my Van/RV to dance class tonight because it has a bathroom. The place where the classes are held is a huge community dance complex and although, I take queer partner dancing classes, there are hundreds of people there at any given time in straight classes.

There are many senior citizins that attend classes and every damn time I use the bathroom there, I get the usual weird looks and remarks and.. well you all know what I am talking about from all of the older women in the women's bathroom. Tonight, I realized I had the van and I could just go use my own damn bathroom!

What was really funny is that a couple of other butches realized I could do this and asked me if they could go use it too!!! Totally cracked-up! But, oh, so understood! You bet I let them use it!!

Now, the dilemma is that I usually take public transportaion to the classes as this thing is a bitch to park and really not something one wants to drive around for the hell of it.... But, oh, it felt so damn good to have an alternative! Old ladies have run out of the bathrooms there screaming about a man in the bathroom, before!!! Not talking about glances or stares, here....

I think they should make one set of bathrooms for the senior citizen group only!!!

LOL I know the feeling My friend, if I had a dime for all the times I either got weird looks from people or someone asked Me what I was doing in the women's washroom ......... I think I'd be a danged millionaire haha

I really like participating in the threads, chatting with others and just generally being here with everyone at the Planet
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #56
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

I really like ........Crystal on American Idol. She did a great rendition of a Tracey Chapman song.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #57
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

I really like ....anything pickled. Pickled beets, pickled onions, pickled Okra, pickled eggs. I know, weird. But I go through about 2 jars of pickled beets a week. I really like them smothered in Marie's Thousand Island Dressing. Yes, I know, even weirder. Oh and Rufusboi pointed out to me earlier that my dress was on inside out. So maybe my brain is getting a little pickled too. No, I'm not going to eat it. Urgh. I can't believe you thought that.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #58
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

I really like .... Feeling in love
I really like ... that the weather is starting to get nice..
I really like... the sun shining down on me ...
I really like... watching my daughter do something that she loves and doing it with a huge smile
Old 03-10-2010, 01:11 PM   #59
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I really like...

the burn after that first sip of Diet Coke.

cold Miller Lites, right out of a cooler full of ice.

spending those little 15 minutes a couple of times a week in the tanning bed.

I know... they are all bad for me, but oh well
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #60
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I really like....

That both of my children fell asleep before bedtime tonight!!!!