Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Minnesota Forums

Old 10-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mpls get-together

Hey all. I'm thinking of picking a night, maybe once a month or so, for anyone in or near the Minneapolis area (or willing to travel here) to meet up and hang out. Maybe go out bowling or have a movie or game night... whatever...

Let me know if any of you are interested or have any ideas...

GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot I started this thread! I'm going to bump it and see if there is any interest in the Twin Cities area to arrange some get-togethers. There is also an open invite February 9th to come to either Lush or the Townhouse (undecided) and help me celebrate my birthday a little early this year.

Feel free to PM me if you aren't comfortable posting here.
The Following User Says Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #3
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Default BUMP!

I'm bumping this thread to see if there are any more Minneapolis peeps that have joined.

Still looking to try and get people together - it's BBQ season! (Even with the snow.)
Old 04-12-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Me! I'm here! In Fridley. A BBQ sounds wonderful...will it ever stop snowing?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:49 AM   #5
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
Me! I'm here! In Fridley. A BBQ sounds wonderful...will it ever stop snowing?
I'm in Fridley too!
Old 10-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #6
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Well, it has been awhile, but I will be in Minneapolis Dec 2-3. I'd love to meet up with any locals who are interested.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 05:22 PM   #7
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

If I'm not working, I'm game for meeting up and meeting up with folks from the Twin Cities area in general. If you're looking for places to go, eat, etc, give me a shout.

Sue
Old 10-28-2016, 08:23 PM   #8
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Well, it has been awhile, but I will be in Minneapolis Dec 2-3. I'd love to meet up with any locals who are interested.
Hey Mel, it would be great to see you again!

How about all you other MPLS/St Paul peeps?

We could do dinner and drinks!
The Following User Says Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 10:14 PM   #9
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

If any of you locals want to get together for coffee, or a drink or whatever, I'm always game for making a new friend. I live in Minneapolis, so I'm guessing I'm fairly close to most people.

Sue
Old 10-29-2016, 12:45 PM   #10
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
If I'm not working, I'm game for meeting up and meeting up with folks from the Twin Cities area in general. If you're looking for places to go, eat, etc, give me a shout.

Sue
Holla! I'd love your input (and attendance). I'll PM you in case you prefer not to post.

Quote:
Hey Mel, it would be great to see you again!

How about all you other MPLS/St Paul peeps?

We could do dinner and drinks!
It would be great to see you too. I'm trying to arrange a dinner/night out on Friday, then breakfast/lunch/brunch Saturday. I have an evening flight.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:27 PM   #11
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Holla! I'd love your input (and attendance). I'll PM you in case you prefer not to post.

It would be great to see you too. I'm trying to arrange a dinner/night out on Friday, then breakfast/lunch/brunch Saturday. I have an evening flight.
Sounds good Mel, I'll PM you my digits so you can text me with plans...if you need ideas about where to meet , or if you'd like a ride I can help out!

Who else is interested?
Old 10-30-2016, 11:12 AM   #12
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

Quote:
Sounds good Mel, I'll PM you my digits so you can text me with plans...if you need ideas about where to meet , or if you'd like a ride I can help out!

Who else is interested?
I'm interested in Friday, and had suggestions for Mel, depending on what she'd
be interested in doing.

Sue
Old 11-19-2016, 12:56 PM   #13
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

*bump*

It's getting closer. How does the following (previously suggested) sound:
Friday night dinner followed by a local gay or gay-friendly bar
Saturday breakfast/brunch/lunch

Any takers?

Last edited by Mel C.; 11-19-2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:33 PM   #14
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Default bump

I arrive Thursday night and work Friday during the day (hoping for a short day). Dinner and dancing is on the agenda for Friday.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #15
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

Quote:
I arrive Thursday night and work Friday during the day (hoping for a short day). Dinner and dancing is on the agenda for Friday.
I think you have my digits, so feel free to text me Friday. Looking forward to meeting you!

Sue
Old 11-29-2016, 06:51 PM   #16
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

I'm almost never on here so it's kind of cool that I log on tonight and see this. I'm interested as well. Nanners has my number. I'll try to log on again and see what the plans are. I need to get out and would love to meet some new peeps.
The Following User Says Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #17
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraffitiBoi View Post
I'm almost never on here so it's kind of cool that I log on tonight and see this. I'm interested as well. Nanners has my number. I'll try to log on again and see what the plans are. I need to get out and would love to meet some new peeps.
Nanners said she would send you my contact info. I'll PM on here too, just in case you check BFP first. I'd love to see you!