Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Arizona Forums

Old 02-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #241
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
looks like i might have some work in the Prescott National Forest sometime from now til May. anyone in that area?
Not sure how far that is from Phoenix, but you could always come see us

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #242
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coffee Clutch

This week I am off on Friday. Maybe is ya want we could get together in the evening for coffee or somethin. Whatcha think?
Old 02-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #243
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
This week I am off on Friday. Maybe is ya want we could get together in the evening for coffee or somethin. Whatcha think?

Next couple of weeks is rough - I'm buried with school work. I'll look at my schedule and get back to you

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
Old 04-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #244
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Here comes the HEAT! ::: scream!:::

Old 04-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #245
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
How about May 8, 10, or 11?

Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #246
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hey Steph,

I will be at Pride this Sat. May 11th, being a Friday is good.

Give me a call.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #247
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I'm in homework hell for the next 2 weeks, then I can wrap my brain around a get together

Anyone else wanna join us May 11th?

Old 11-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #248
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

*BUMP*

Hey All,

I am in Mesa on retreat for a couple of weeks and would love to meet up with some locals. Hit me up if you are interested in getting together.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #249
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,129 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

I might be stopping of in Phoenix on my way to the Half Reunion end of April.

Any one up for a small get together?
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 11:42 PM   #250
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
I might be stopping of in Phoenix on my way to the Half Reunion end of April.

Any one up for a small get together?
Hi There,

This thread has not been active but there is a nice local community in the area and Phoenix is in general pretty lgbt friendly.

I will be back in CA soon but can put you in touch with some locals when you do head out this way.

Sun

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #251
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,129 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Hi There,

This thread has not been active but there is a nice local community in the area and Phoenix is in general pretty lgbt friendly.

I will be back in CA soon but can put you in touch with some locals when you do head out this way.

Sun
Cool, Sun. Thanks! I'll have a better idea exactly when in about a day or two.
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote