Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #1721
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hey, I heard there is a public out-cry to get the actual person released! Scott Walker governor (of the state this crime was committed in) has stated publicly that he will NOT do so!!
I haven't watched the whole thing yet so I have no idea about that. But thanks for the spoilers LOL.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 06:57 PM   #1722
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Was watching football but I think I'm going to switch to Netflix and check out making a murderer
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #1723
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Watching The Golden Globes

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 07:39 PM   #1724
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

ah it's a series, I better settle in then
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 09:46 PM   #1725
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
ah it's a series, I better settle in then
Ok almost done with the second episode and this is crazy, and tiring to watch I need a break lol
Old 01-11-2016, 01:26 PM   #1726
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm reading my textbook and freaking out slightly because David Bowie is dead. Yes, it's true, even at my advanced age I'm a total groupie. I grew up very lonely because I had no siblings and wasn't allowed to play with many kids. I was painfully shy and nerdy. Many girls thought I wanted their ugly boyfriends. So I spent most of my time alone in my room reading and listening to David Bowie, endlessly. Now, I'm heartbroken and yes, crying like a dummy over a celebrity I never met. To console myself I recall when John Lennon died. Lots of adults were broken up about losing him. Oh well, it's time to carry on.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #1727
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Wow! Angeltoes and I are in the same sphere .

I too am deeply saddened by Bowie's passing.

Here is what I have been doing ... listening to his songs ... hard to select a single one, there are so many to chose from ... so I am doing them one by one. Here is where I am now:

https://youtu.be/Tgcc5V9Hu3g
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 03:55 PM   #1728
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting at "urgent care" to get a TB test for my new job.

Yipee.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:23 PM   #1729
feminality

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She Her
Relationship Status:
Living Life and Loving It !!!

Thanked 1,143 Times in 318 Posts
feminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling the love

Just browsing and talkin to my Baby brother Sleepy Butch

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
― Marilyn Monroe
feminality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to feminality For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #1730
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminality View Post
Just browsing and talkin to my Baby brother Sleepy Butch
Nothing about me is baby like ....just saying....oh wait...I am younger...heh

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 05:21 PM   #1731
Unattractive Older Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
learning to love oneself

Unattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trying to soar Higher....

Such a great question. After years of stress filled days, I am finally seeking and creating peace and fun activities with others.
So I am choosing peace, serenity and joy, and fuck anything else that gets in my path.

UOF
Unattractive Older Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unattractive Older Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #1732
Unattractive Older Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
learning to love oneself

Unattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Default So sorry for the derogatory word....

I tried to replace the bad word with astreriks but apparently my keyboard wouldn't let me and I his submit before proofing..My sincere apologies everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Unattractive Older Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 06:01 PM   #1733
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unattractive Older Femme View Post
I tried to replace the bad word with astreriks but apparently my keyboard wouldn't let me and I his submit before proofing..My sincere apologies everyone.

Personally, I like the word fuck. But maybe that's just me. Can't undo 30 years of New England living in just a couple years..
Old 01-11-2016, 06:28 PM   #1734
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Watching Love it or List it and debating about this evening's snack options.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 06:36 PM   #1735
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Watching TV and hanging out with my roommate.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 07:16 PM   #1736
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now

I am watching Antiques Road Show on TV.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 07:17 PM   #1737
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Chris Hayes ask Hillary Clinton about Bernie Sanders and wondering what life would be like with a President Trump.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 08:17 PM   #1738
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the College Football Playoff game
Chatting in the chat room as well
Waiting on my girl to text me
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #1739
Unattractive Older Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
learning to love oneself

Default Cinnamongrrl....me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Personally, I like the word fuck. But maybe that's just me. Can't undo 30 years of New England living in just a couple years..
I too like the word, however, being new to this site, I was concerned the moderators, admin would put me in a time out. So fuck it, I just caved.

btw....I really like your name.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unattractive Older Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #1740
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Eating
Relaxing
Watching American Horror Story freak show on DVD...

don't say it...
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: