Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Partner in an epic quest line

Thanked 1,512 Times in 459 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Turkey and cheese sandwich with a single serving size container of Apple sauce.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 02:52 PM   #1922
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,823 Times in 1,521 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken fried rice, General Tso's chicken, Chinese donut

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 04:09 PM   #1923
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Hangin ten with my Surferboi

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 22

Thanked 3,095 Times in 721 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch/Dinner Steak and tossed salad and perhaps a piece of strawberry champagne cheesecake

Last edited by Breathless; 05-18-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #1924
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 19,165 Times in 6,394 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having a late lunch, early supper right now. For lunch, I made a small sandwich on an Rosemary artisan bread roll, put some Tofurky luncheon meat on it, two slices of vegan cheese, and used some vegan mayo and spicy mustard, too.

For supper, *lol*, I'm having a generous portion of Lemon Tart pie, that my bff bought at Trader Joe's.

Delish!!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #1925
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single, happy, and having a blast.

Thanked 14,624 Times in 4,170 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

I am having spicy chicken and veggie soup. A Hershey fun size bar for dessert.

Yummy!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #1926
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

I am having bbq pork, mashed potatoes, and coleslaw.
Almond Joy fun bar for dessert.

Yummy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 11:42 AM   #1927
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
me
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mr. Mel ♡

Thanked 45,666 Times in 11,493 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Salad with fresh bleu cheese!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 11:06 AM   #1928
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default Lunch

I am having pork roast, baked beans, and potato salad.
An Almond Joy fun size bar for dessert.

Yummy!
Old 05-23-2017, 11:49 AM   #1929
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
me
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mr. Mel ♡

Thanked 45,666 Times in 11,493 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I brought salad but i am not feeling it.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 01:35 PM   #1930
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Partner in an epic quest line

Thanked 1,512 Times in 459 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

A yummy salad, I order the same salad every Tuesday. I consider it my rabbit food day.

Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 03:43 PM   #1931
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,822 Times in 20,761 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a late lunch today. I grabbed one of the new Mediterranean specialty wraps at Subway. I got the steak with feta, Tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, olives and green peppers on a spinach wrap. The sandwich comes with double meat. OMG. It was huge; more like a giant Greek burrito, but it was yummy. Then I polished off the last of the Louisiana Crunch Crème Cake. Soooo moist and yummy too!

I am so stuffed, I probably won't even eat a full dinner tonight. Maybe some popcorn or cheese and crackers.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 03:59 PM   #1932
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 19,165 Times in 6,394 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My bff & her daughter sent an early b.d. lunch prezzie via Amazon Prime delivery. I've been snacking on roasted chicken, strawberries, sipping on Sprite and later, even tho its a major no-no for me, I'll have some Ben & Jerry's ice cream. <3 <3 <3
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #1933
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default Lunch

I was out running errands so I stopped at Sonic and had a Chicago style hot dog. It was good but now I feel like I need to go to Chicago for an authentic Chicago dog.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:09 PM   #1934
Wiccanfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Wiccanfemme will become famous soon enough

Sushi yum!
Wiccanfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wiccanfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 07:31 PM   #1935
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
I really love a good crisp apple.

Thanked 9,493 Times in 2,073 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch was so random today. It started with heating up the lunch I brought to work yesterday and didn't eat- chicken and rice pilaf. I had a few bites and felt like... nah. But... hungry. I keep oatmeal in my office for days I bike to work and need "second breakfast" and had that for lunch and then our farm share was delivered and I had an apple from that.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 07:45 PM   #1936
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Lunch was so random today. It started with heating up the lunch I brought to work yesterday and didn't eat- chicken and rice pilaf. I had a few bites and felt like... nah. But... hungry. I keep oatmeal in my office for days I bike to work and need "second breakfast" and had that for lunch and then our farm share was delivered and I had an apple from that.
Okay, that is not a proper lunch. Some chicken tortilla soup would give you strength and energy.

Tisk tisk, don't make me worry.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #1937
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 18,915 Times in 8,838 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
My bff & her daughter sent an early b.d. lunch prezzie via Amazon Prime delivery. I've been snacking on roasted chicken, strawberries, sipping on Sprite and later, even tho its a major no-no for me, I'll have some Ben & Jerry's ice cream. <3 <3 <3
Did I hear Ben and Jerry's mentioned

Never met a Ben and Jerry's I didn't like.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 10:23 AM   #1938
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default Lunch

Mom is making shrimp creole. I am smoking ribs and sausage. I will grill corn on the cob and veggies.

Yummy!

Old 05-27-2017, 11:46 AM   #1939
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
I really love a good crisp apple.

Thanked 9,493 Times in 2,073 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having a big salad with roasted chicken and a piece of socca.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 06:18 PM   #1940
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,822 Times in 20,761 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

There's no lunch on working Sundays. Most Sundays, actually.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote