Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 01-30-2018, 12:40 PM   #3681
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

There's an lot of stuff going on for me, right now, so I'm lighting candles for me..... and for anyone else who needs extra support. Please hold good thoughts and positive energy, for me, today and in the coming days.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 12:52 PM   #3682
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

((((((((((katzchen ))))))))))))
Old 02-01-2018, 02:45 PM   #3683
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

PLEASE, PLEASE, light a candle and pray for our special needs dog, Baxter! His skin cancer is back and he has surgery this coming Tuesday. He and his litter mate, Bo, turned 9 last month and both are epileptic. Our 12 yr old girl, Bailey, had to go on pain meds for severe arthritis. Please send healing energy to my poor babies.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #3684
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

I need more than a candle. I need a freakin' bonfire.
I pray to whatever powers that be that this chapter of my life will conclude tonight without an epilogue. In fact, I'd like to just throw the whole damn book into the bonfire.

EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #3685
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Please keep Shystonefem in your good thoughts and prayers. She is having radiation treatment for thyroid cancer tomorrow (Monday morning). Thank you!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 05:33 AM   #3686
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Please keep Shystonefem in your good thoughts and prayers. She is having radiation treatment for thyroid cancer tomorrow (Monday morning). Thank you!
BIG hugs ((((((((((( Shystonefem ))))))))))))))
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 06:10 AM   #3687
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
bulldog ty for letting us know ~ I have shy in a positive light in my heart & mind ~ tell her we r all behind her sending her strength . Do you Know where shy is getting her treatment ?
Old 02-05-2018, 05:39 PM   #3688
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you so much everyone.

Thank you for the big hugs dee.

Thank you for your kind words, ocean. She went to the hospital and they gave her a radiation pill to take. She is home now. She sounded good. Tomorrow is supposed to be the worst, but hopefully, she is on the upward slope now to get rid of the cancer and get her thyroid better regulated. If not, they will remove it. I think she will feel better than she has in years once the doctors get everything under control.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #3689
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you so much everyone.

Thank you for the big hugs dee.

Thank you for your kind words, ocean. She went to the hospital and they gave her a radiation pill to take. She is home now. She sounded good. Tomorrow is supposed to be the worst, but hopefully, she is on the upward slope now to get rid of the cancer and get her thyroid better regulated. If not, they will remove it. I think she will feel better than she has in years once the doctors get everything under control.

thanks for keeping us posted, sending more good vibes for her and hers.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #3690
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

OMG.... Thank you Bully, thank you Dee, thank you Ocean and everyone else. I got this! I am going to kick cancer's ass but the good thoughts are amazing and something that I am so grateful for!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 04:01 PM   #3691
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Big hugs to you both. I will light a candle.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 11:26 AM   #3692
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just here to light candles of support for myself and others, today. I've been feeling discouraged, but yet I try to hold space in my heart for any positive outcome (in my situation and for others who may need extra support, too).

Thank you !

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #3693
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A candle for my birth mother. Been told she has 3 months or less to live. And one for me to help me deal with this.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 10:09 PM   #3694
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I'm here to light candles of support for myself and others, and for my closest BFF who had surgery today, to determine the type of cancer that doctor's think she has.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 06:30 AM   #3695
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Coming in quietly and lighting candles for all that need them.]

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 04:42 PM   #3696
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

I'm here to light candles of support for myself and others, and for my closest BFF who had surgery today, to determine the type of cancer that doctor's think she has.

My BFF/ sister-in-law made it through surgery, but we won't know the outcome until next week. So I'm here again today, to light candles for her, and for others too.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #3697
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle for my partner. She's the caretaker for her dad and uncle and they both passed away within days of each other.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 05:24 PM   #3698
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

My BFF (sil) received news that she is cleared of cancer. They got everything out and her subsequent tests came back negative, so that's good news for our family.

I'm here again today to light candles for Orema and her partner....

And maintaining candles for myself and others, as well.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 11:45 AM   #3699
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I'm just here again today to light a few candles and maintain vigil for my BFF (sister-in-law) who's having a terrible struggle with her health (Lupus, etc), and for others in our community.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 12:17 PM   #3700
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

love you mum
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: