Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-24-2015, 08:16 AM   #41
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

They can be. I only have one, but would have a body full if I could find ones that really appeal to me. As long as I could cover them. Like I'd never have a sleeve or a neck tattoo.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2016, 09:54 PM   #42
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
They can be. I only have one, but would have a body full if I could find ones that really appeal to me. As long as I could cover them. Like I'd never have a sleeve or a neck tattoo.
My thinking as well.
I have 5 and would like more but wouldn't have them covering my entire arm etc. I see a lot I like but probably wouldn't get. I'm a bit picky with placement and size.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #43
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I went and got another tattoo, the last one I got was in 2014. SO I would say they are addicting, now I really want another one. But this next one is going to be more expensive and more detailed.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 11:34 PM   #44
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love tats

tattoo's to me is a reflection of my life and what I believe....
I'm telling a story in ink....and I'm due for a few new ones....\
The Following User Says Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2017, 08:43 PM   #45
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I got my latest tat, recolored on Saturday. I'm happy with it for now unless the ink doesn't take again.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 04:50 AM   #46
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Kind of unrelated....but for those who have sleeves or other visible tattoos....My new job has NO tattoo policy and I can wear short sleeves (well once it warms up). This is the first job in the 10 or so years since I chose to go forward with full sleeves that I won't have to cover them at work. Woo hoo.

And I'm pretty sure I've posted here before, but for me personally, tattoos behave like an addiction. But all mine have meaning as well, I don't just get them to get inked again. They are planned and tell the story of ME.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 05:42 AM   #47
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
Kind of unrelated....but for those who have sleeves or other visible tattoos....My new job has NO tattoo policy and I can wear short sleeves (well once it warms up). This is the first job in the 10 or so years since I chose to go forward with full sleeves that I won't have to cover them at work. Woo hoo.

And I'm pretty sure I've posted here before, but for me personally, tattoos behave like an addiction. But all mine have meaning as well, I don't just get them to get inked again. They are planned and tell the story of ME.

me too! i now work in a super cool, laid back environment and no one cares one bit about my tats. (There are two trouble makers who stare but i find it amusingi

i remember my first tiny one on my wrist and having to cover it.

i don't find tats addicting, but they all have a story
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 07:09 AM   #48
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

We don't have a tattoo policy anymore and there are a LOT of tattoos on staff.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #49
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

personally it's depend it don't bother me and the most important is the person who's getting a tattoo and the reasons why it's done it's representative of something for them if your life isn't in danger and you don't get regrets and mega problems it's alright i'd won't to get one in the future and be proud of him
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 06:04 PM   #50
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I have two smallish, discreet tattoos concerning my heritage. I think massive ink is unfeminine, as it takes away from the beauty of the body. I only mean this when entire legs and arms/back are coated with ink. You can't tell the feminine contours of the body any longer.

As an FYI, I feel the same about male body builders...it takes away from their beauty if there is too much ink.

And yes, based on my experiences with co-workers, it can become an addiction, like anything can. I love the pain of the tatt needles.

Just my opinion.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote