Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 10-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #3301
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
I went to a women of color singles mingle last night... that was fun. Getting to know a nice woman... we shall see.
Thanks for all your well wishes, need all I can get right now.

Dr is sending me Monday for an ultrasound of my stomach and then tuesday he is doing an endoscopy. Hopefully we can finally figure out what the heck is wrong with my stomach. Going to try hard boiled eggs for lunch and see how that goes. I woke up this morning with a cold. A lot of kids in my class have it, but I usually don't get them. I haven't been able to take my vitamins the dr has me on to fight them soooo... here I am sick. I had acupuncture this morning and went to the last half of a rehearsal. Can't sing yet bc the stomach issues has left my vocal cords burnt. Using holistic stuff to heal them up. They should get better after they fix my stomach.

I was supposed to go to the Witches ball tonight (basically a holloween party in a small town) but it is outside. It is cold here today and I don't think that would be a good idea considering how I feel. Walking around in the cold doesn't sound appealing. Oh well, next year maybe I'll make it.

Have a great weekend lofters! Welcome to the new folks!

Ruthie
Dang...a witches ball sounds fun. I would like to go just to meet the witches...are guys allowed to go to a witches ball? Do guys have to show p as a warlock or something? Or, are we not invited? That seriously sound like fun...to see how a girl would act as a witch...of course, i would have to tame the bad ones... or avoid them altogether. and would have trouble liking the good ones...therefore, taming myself. i am groggy this am. I am laughing at the the ideas in my head.

Ruthie14, I don't think it is a good idea to go to the witches ball because you could get pneumonia. I wish they would find out what the heck is going on with your gut.humm.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #3302
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraffitiBoi View Post
LMAO!!! I just need one for me. I'm not greedy.
LMAO too dude....Yeah, One is the best policy. One is more than enough. Agreed. And as far as being greedy...it isn't about greed. It's about LOVE....

Have a good sunday everybody
Old 10-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #3303
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Lofters and my only day off in the week...I am ready for some football and laziness. Been up since 5am, did my dishes, cleaned litter boxes, made coffee and toast.Can't think of anything else I really need to tend to today.

Have a glorious day y'all doing whatever pleases you most

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:48 AM   #3304
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
Dang...a witches ball sounds fun. I would like to go just to meet the witches...are guys allowed to go to a witches ball? Do guys have to show p as a warlock or something? Or, are we not invited? That seriously sound like fun...to see how a girl would act as a witch...of course, i would have to tame the bad ones... or avoid them altogether. and would have trouble liking the good ones...therefore, taming myself. i am groggy this am. I am laughing at the the ideas in my head.

Ruthie14, I don't think it is a good idea to go to the witches ball because you could get pneumonia. I wish they would find out what the heck is going on with your gut.humm.
Well, DMW.. it s a family event. I have yet to go, but everyone says it's a lot of fun. You are very sleepy aren't you? lol The muscles in my body are reacting. Not sure if it's the cold I have or if it's related to the lack of nutrients that is doing it. My legs and my back are very achy. Feeling like I'm 100 today. Anyone have any idea what I may be missing?

Going to take a shower and nothing else today! lol Have a great sunday folks.

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #3305
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good morning...

Your inspiring me, it's my only day off and I've only done the litter box, and had coffee. I'm ready for football...but I need to stop browsing here and hop to it! Hope your team(s) are good to you today
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Happy Sunday Lofters and my only day off in the week...I am ready for some football and laziness. Been up since 5am, did my dishes, cleaned litter boxes, made coffee and toast.Can't think of anything else I really need to tend to today.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #3306
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. I've been up for a few hours and feel really groggy. I hate this feeling and hope it goes away soon. Today my big job is finishing cleaing litter boxes. I also need to brush my long hair cat, Goldie. I'm outta here for now and am going to check out what is going on in the rest of the Planet.
Have a terrific rest of the day and be good to yourself...you deserve it!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #3307
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

What do you use to clean your litter boxes?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #3308
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post

When I do a total clean out, I usually use Fantastic because it's antibacterial, but I seem to have ran out of it, so I mixed up Mr Clean and water in the bottle and spray it down (seems to work well, also antibacterial and smells good). Then I take paper towels, get the gunk out, spray them down again and wipe clean...........hard to keep up with all these rescues at times. And, at times, I seem to get lazy like they do, lol. Good thing I live alone when I know I'm having one of those days because if someone was to gripe at me after one of my really hard physical days at work, I'd probably bite back and tell them to do it, if they were bothered.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #3309
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
When I do a total clean out, I usually use Fantastic because it's antibacterial, but I seem to have ran out of it, so I mixed up Mr Clean and water in the bottle and spray it down (seems to work well, also antibacterial and smells good). Then I take paper towels, get the gunk out, spray them down again and wipe clean...........hard to keep up with all these rescues at times. And, at times, I seem to get lazy like they do, lol. Good thing I live alone when I know I'm having one of those days because if someone was to gripe at me after one of my really hard physical days at work, I'd probably bite back and tell them to do it, if they were bothered.
I may try this. Right now I use distilled vinegar. I used to use orange dish washing liquild but then I realized that cats don't like smels very much. I know what you mean about getting lazy. It sound like you have a bunch of cats, I just have 4 and they keep me busy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:37 AM   #3310
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Good morning loft dwellers and peekers
another day , even though its monday, hope you have a awsome day... looks like a panera bread kinda morning for me

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #3311
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Morningstar and everoyne else! I hope you all had a good sleep and are enjoying your day even though it is Monday. I go to the doctors today and am hoping he can give me some insight to whats been going on with me. When I was in the hospital they wouldn't call him so I have alot to tell him. Enjoy the rest of the day!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #3312
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Well, ultrasound done. I wasn't expecting it to hurt, but it did. She couldn't tell me anything of course, but she spent a LOT of time on my right side. The endoscopy I am having tomorrow is done by my dr...so he may shed some light after that. Then I have a follow up on Nov 1. I hope the endoscopy shows what is exactly going on. I really don't want to wait till the 1st to figure it out.

Endoscopy at 6:15 am. oh my... that is early. YAWN!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Ruthie
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #3313
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

((((((((Ruthie)))))))
Sending much love!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #3314
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
My 17 year old son

It's very blustery and fallish in these parts, hope all the Lofters have a great week!
Ruthie, hope you get answers to your troubles real soon, hugs!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #3315
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
((((((((Ruthie)))))))
Sending much love!
Thanks sweety! You are a great friend! love you too!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #3316
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Morning loft dwellers,and peekers
its a chilling,crispy morning here in ol buffalo....

Ruth and cuddly , hope your feeling better this morning .. .
hoping I can get to Iowa soon ...missing1 special Mr Leonard .
Help newbies.....
DMW r u doing over there???
wonder where Mr nobody disappear,d too???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #3317
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Well, endo done. Dr said I have Gastritis (iflamation of the stomach lining). Says it's nothing to worry about but he did some biopsies anyway to make sure. Says I have a polyp on my vocal cords....big deal for me as a singer.... not sure I can sing until that is taken care of. Dr said to make an appt with an ent, which I did this morning. It's for the 5th. Will see the gi dr again on Nov 1 to get the results from all the tests. The ultrasound may have picked something up that didn't show on the endo. So for now, pretty much stuck in the same boat..can't eat, can't sing. Honestly, the not singing bothers me more at this point.

Well, at least I get a day off! Procedure was at 7:00 (had to be there by 6:15...yawn) and I was home by 8:30. Going to put my feet up and read a book with Bella curled up beside me. I love that dog!

Ruthie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #3318
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
Morning loft dwellers,and peekers
its a chilling,crispy morning here in ol buffalo....

Ruth and cuddly , hope your feeling better this morning .. .
hoping I can get to Iowa soon ...missing1 special Mr Leonard .
Help newbies.....
DMW r u doing over there???
wonder where Mr nobody disappear,d too???
Mornin Truckergirl and everyone else...I am good. i have been busy as all get out...I honestly don't even have much time to be here.
Morningstar..I hope you get to see Dutch real soon. Good for ya.
I wanted to check if Cuddly went to the dr and got her pt. and check on Ruthie
Ruthie i have had gastritis...that kinda hurts. i hope it goes away and i hope that the polyp on the vocal cord can be addressed..Clueless about that.
I gotta get. have a good day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #3319
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Hey DMW... do they know what is causing your gastritis? We are still trying to figure out why I have it. Not a clue, and yes it HURTS! I am tired of rice, I can tell you that!

Ruthie
Old 10-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #3320
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hey DMW... do they know what is causing your gastritis? We are still trying to figure out why I have it. Not a clue, and yes it HURTS! I am tired of rice, I can tell you that!

Ruthie
I can tell u whats causing it.....
beans n onions.... yep.thats it ...
and fried.stuffs....

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature