Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #3541
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Hey dude, sounds grand....but I had to run and get my bifocals to read it...da ya think you could increase the font size for this Old Butch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
hello back Wintergreen and welcome to the Loft.
Hey OSB, morningstar, ruthie, DMW, licious, and anyone I missed...
iron? what is that? Isn't that a mineral or a trace element essential to our bodies? lol...
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
I enjoyed touring the Island after sunset, looking at the beautiful lights. Some of these homes...wow...have millions of them put up. Hate to get their power bill.
Went up to my dolphin watching spot this afternoon..took a picnic and had a fabulous time.
The sunset was spectacular. One of those fireball red, faded into oranges into purples...the water looked like it had a million diamonds on it...
Hugs to everyone
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #3542
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Hey dude, sounds grand....but I had to run and get my bifocals to read it...da ya think you could increase the font size for this Old Butch!
sorry bro...my eyes are a bit misted so am having visual dysfunction myself...
Old 11-25-2012, 03:56 AM   #3543
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning loft dwellers and peekers

clay hows the beach over there??? are you on FB??? maybe sometime you could take some pix of your dolphin watching spot and share the view sounds great

wintergreen what part of TN??? i travel that way now and then LOVEEEEE Nashville
OS ... the cleaners ??? lol .... its been a long time since i did that lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.

Last edited by morningstar55; 11-25-2012 at 03:58 AM.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 05:48 AM   #3544
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I reckon I've got the only valid excuse out of all of yous for not ironing ... I would collapse into a puddle and then die of heat exhaustion ... unless I have the ac set to freezing first.

I miss being cold! I know lots of you are cold but I miss the snuggling feeling of yummy layers of clothes and waddling along because of all the layers and the deliciuosness of snuggling up under yummy warm blankets. My favourite season is Autumn but I think Winter would have to be a close second.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #3545
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #3546
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Hey! I qualify for this club now! Thought I'd check in and say hi.

Hi.
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #3547
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Meander View Post
Hey! I qualify for this club now! Thought I'd check in and say hi.

Hi.

Welcome my cute and adorable friend.

Hey y'all we need to have a celebration for Ms M and know, she likes to dance, so single file that line

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #3548
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

clay hows the beach over there??? are you on FB??? maybe sometime you could take some pix of your dolphin watching spot and share the view sounds great

hey morningstar...the beach is just beautiful...and still enjoyable.
The dolphins are more visible with the cooler temps., too.

I watched a gorgeous sunset yesterday after a spectacular show of the dolphins.
My viewpoint is incredible..and allows me some great viewing opportunities. Actually I have 3 vantage points to see them.
Thanks for asking...
Old 11-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #3549
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

morning lofters & peelers...haha
Beautiful Sunday morning here...another beautiful day.
Hoping everyone has a great day...
welcome MsM...I see my brutha is already filling your dance card... he is so good like that..watch out for those splits...I hear Wolfy has some killer moves in that dept.
Enjoy this gift of today everyone...off to spot some dolphin in a while...
Old 11-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #3550
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all, hope y'all have a great day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #3551
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Morning or early afternoon to some. It's beautiful here today. I am sitting here drinking my cup of coffee waiting for Red to get up so I can have an amazing turkey sandwich. I just want to say I love my life and consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on the planet earth. Next month will be 9 years :-) and it just keeps getting better.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #3552
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Morning or early afternoon to some. It's beautiful here today. I am sitting here drinking my cup of coffee waiting for Red to get up so I can have an amazing turkey sandwich. I just want to say I love my life and consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on the planet earth. Next month will be 9 years :-) and it just keeps getting better.
If you go to the Reunion next year, you should have an early 10 year Anniversary celebration.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #3553
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I hope everyone has a great week. Clay, your posts about the sunsets and dolphin watching are inspiring. I can imagine it all so vividly. Life is surely a miracle.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #3554
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Well, I have been in pain since yesterday morning. Woke up, neck all cramped up. I thought it would pass, like a slept wrong or something. It didn't. Not happy with the amount of meds I have had to take to make it through the day. Tomorrow is work so I won't be able to take much. I am worried about it. Hard for me to turn myh neck without that wrenching feeling. urrgggg wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #3555
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Well, I have been in pain since yesterday morning. Woke up, neck all cramped up. I thought it would pass, like a slept wrong or something. It didn't. Not happy with the amount of meds I have had to take to make it through the day. Tomorrow is work so I won't be able to take much. I am worried about it. Hard for me to turn myh neck without that wrenching feeling. urrgggg wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Ruthie
soon!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 04:47 AM   #3556
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

come ONNNNnn Peekers come in and say hello or summtin .. geesh

its almost time to make some donuts ... cuz the alarm on my phone of the angry mom, woke me up .. soo im up dressed.. need to anchor stuff down, heh and go grab me a timmies..
later gatorsand peekers
come ONNNNnn Peekers come in and say hello or summtin .. geesh

its almost time to make some donuts ... cuz the alarm on my phone of the angry mom, woke me up .. soo im up dressed.. need to anchor stuff down, heh and go grab me a timmies..
later gators

]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #3557
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Monday!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #3558
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

good morning Lofters....enjoy this virtual cup of coffee this am everyone.
Wishing all of you a beautiful week...and safe travels for you Ms.Star.
Have a blessed day...
Old 11-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #3559
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I hope everyone has a great week. Clay, your posts about the sunsets and dolphin watching are inspiring. I can imagine it all so vividly. Life is surely a miracle.
hey Galahad...thanks for your kind words. Yes, life IS a miracle. I know mine is.
There is nothing any more awesome than to be sitting in that warm sun, watching..when all of a sudden you see a glisten, then the dolphin breach the surface...and then you see...a couple more. The most I have seen is 14. The babies are the most adorable. Their little tails are so limp yet and they TRY to make a splash but is just a soft "whoosh"...just adorable.
I am hoping to be able to spot the right whales as they make their migration through here now til January. I have seen a few of them...THAT is spectacular. Anyway it is my slice of heaven..
Old 11-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #3560
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

It sounds lovely Clay. Makes me wonder why I haven't done the same in NZ especially as we have at least one group of dolphins that don't exist anywhere else.

Does anyone have a bucket list? I don't but curious to see what's on others'.

Hope you all have a great day.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature