Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2017, 02:07 PM   #20
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

i am now 72. I do miss an environment which recognizes that 55 is not 70 and the slide after 70 is nothing like 60 - 70 .

You have no idea how tiresome it is to hear younger ppl ( even 60 year olds) going on abt age being just a number.

if you are one of those "plagued elders', come contact me directly and i will explain so many things to you....most of which never occurred to you till AARP sent you an email to join up.

Some of it:
There's the first moment when the kid at the grocery counter calls you Ma'am";

the moment when you realise you can't recognise a single song at a community gay dance;

the moment when you realise those 20-somethings on the dance floor might sleep with you, once ( Just to see what it's like or maybe cause they have a tiny social conscience screw loose. ).

Sooooo....Age gracefully my darlings; accept it and the wisdom it brings as it comes and only have sex with women older than you. You'll like it. They'll like it too.

And there are some amazing 80 y/o bodies out there, or so i'm told.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature