Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

There has got to be a lesson in all of this. Now, I need to be here and present to learn what that lesson is. (Easier said then done, much of the time.)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #22
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Usually just, "You've survived worse, you still have a sense of humor, everything will be okay, maybe you just need a nap."

Sounds silly, but a nap changes everything. Gives the body a chance to recuperate, stops the stress reaction.

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #23
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Something I learned in Weight Watchers, that I'm using for everything-write down exactly what I want, in measureable terms. Then I get my mind behind it, that I can do it.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #24
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

"Tell me I can't and watch as I do."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #25
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things

I pull out a map and say fella where would you like to take pictures. Then I book a flight and book a room at a gay resort. Then I begin to sing I will survive! (lol)
Old 02-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #26
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

I have two silly ones, but they work. I tell myself: "You're not a speshul snowflake. Snowflakes melt when the heat's on, and you're still here!"

And if that doesn't work, "You can't take your kitties if you go to jail, and there's no bubble baths there either."

Sometimes they help.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #27
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

many times I have just sat back,took a deep breath,then a long drink of a very cold coke...then said to myself.This will pass...think clearly...cary on coutiously.Most of the time it works,but when it dosent and I have tryed it all,I get my war shield on and prepare to do it the easyest hard way possable for me to come out in the best way possable.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #28
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well there are things I tell myself and things I do...when my depression is bugging me I tell myself to get up from my desk and go sit in the sun. And then I do it.

When stress is overwhelming me I tell myself to breathe... Well actually Sir tells me to "breathe.... Breathe...." It so helps to just focus on His voice and breathe.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #29
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I take a deep breath and remind myself that I am free. I might not have complete control over what happens but I can choose to be happy.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #30
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

I am easily overwhelmed by the big, the complex and my imagination will turn hard things in to potentially horrible things when contemplating the potential effects what ever *this* current bad thing is.

So I break it down.

I first remind myself, rather quickly, of what is positive now- roof over head that is mostly functional? Check.
Me, my butch, and furbabies currently have food that will sustain us? Check.
for this moment, car is functioning? check

Ok. now one foot in front of the other- what do I need to do IN THIS MOMENT about the current situation?

and then I take it in moments by moments until I forget I am needing to put one foot in front of the other and I am just DOING it.

And then, somehow,

it gets better.

AND your not alone. thetrevorproject.org
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #31
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical

NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default odd but true

..ahem.. i either talk to the Great Mother .. or i talk to my 4 Guardian Angels..who are Ellen Ripley(Alien)Emma Peel ( The Avengers) and Miss Brenda and Miss Yasmin ( Bagdad Cafe )..starting with Mrs.Peel when i was a child, i've always felt i had these women looking after me and looking out for me.. strange but true..even in the worst of times i still feel them around me,caring about me,more than occasionally getting pissed at me for not getting out of my own way.. i think everybody gets to find their own Angels, wherever or whoever they may be.. although i think of them more as Warriors than Angels..oooh yeah well i kind of think of Xena,Gabrielle and River Song as Guardian Warriors too..except i'm not sure it's kosher to lust after your Guardians..let's just call them my Alternate Universe Wives...much better... ask my about my theory that everything fictional created by the human mind actually exists in some other universe..especially unsettling when you think of Pinhead and Hannibal Lector..
NickE TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #32
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

I tell myself
It will be ok it is always ok, you will and can get through this,
The universe carries you and it did not save you from the ocean to let you drown in the bath tub...
things have been much worse and only amazing things can come out of this,
but the only way out is through

Go be of service... it will help, call someone -anyone and ask how they are.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #33
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i avoid thinking about things that upset me..

they creep up on me but i am good at putting things out of my head and diverting
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #34
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

"i think i can, i think i can..." (and, yes, i sometimes make dat choo-choo sound too!)
Old 06-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #35
FemmeItalian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Classical Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby, sweetie, love, she, her
Relationship Status:
il mio cuore č stato conquistato da qualcuno ....... io veramente adoro

Thanked 2,044 Times in 338 Posts
FemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST Reputation
Default Something like this....

-Judy Garland
FemmeItalian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FemmeItalian For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #36
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

suck it up, buttercup
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #37
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I will locate and hire a great pet sitter, and play and win the powerball tomorrow.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 09:25 AM   #38
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

It's not forever, you can get thru this..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 02:13 PM   #39
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

When faced with a challenging situation or something I just plain old don't want to do, I tell myself "You don't have to do this, you get to do this." Saying that helps bring me back to the most grounding and strong of all emotions, gratitude. So whether jury duty, housework, exercise or career strife I remind myself how fortunate I am to have a home that needs cleaning, a judicial system with representation, a healthy and able body that deserves care or a job to go to each day.

Katniss~~.
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 02:42 PM   #40
Lovely

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Lovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST Reputation

It gets better, You just gotta get over this hurdle.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovely For This Useful Post: