Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am majoring in procrastination right now. I really need to be working but...well, I decided to confess instead.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 10:15 PM   #3002
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
- it has been way too long since my last confession.
- drinking coffee after 10 pm is not one of my brightest ideas.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:48 AM   #3003
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I feel quite frustrated at this point in my life.
And yet, I also see, that it's because I've also been focused on what truly does not matter.
One of the loneliest feelings in the world, is the feeling of being misunderstood...
and yet, I also realize that I have many good-hearted people around me, who would happily take a bullet for me (and I them).
I know that this is what truly matters, and yet...
it still takes my heart down sometimes.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 03:47 AM   #3004
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that..

I'm taking charge of my life.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #3005
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I was just trying to think of the last movie that I saw so that I could post it on a thread here.

I know what movie it is but couldn't for the life of me think of the name.

I was thinking terminator.. no that's not it... it's the movie with the big robots... maybe if I google big robots.. it will come to me.

So I did google big robots and got the name.. thankfully!

Transformers 4! lol

Ah well.. the mind is a mysterious thing isn't it??

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 08:30 PM   #3006
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I have so many people cheering for me...and things have finally taken a turn for the better..

I'm a lucky and grateful girl...and I feel shitty for whining...lol
Old 10-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #3007
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I have so many people cheering for me...and things have finally taken a turn for the better..

I'm a lucky and grateful girl...and I feel shitty for whining...lol
Old 10-13-2014, 10:19 AM   #3008
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

I confess..

Sometimes when I’m driving to work, I imagine a futuristic traffic system where cars that are going below the speed limit in the fast lane are zapped and teleported to the side of the road for a time out. Maybe a 30 minute or hour time out where they would be forced to watch a video on the hazards of fucked up driving and would have to pass a test before they could be on their way.

OK the real confession...

I confess...

This has been ongoing and improved upon over several trips to work while being stuck behind a slow driver. Initially I envisioned the car being vaporized. I've since toned it down a bit. Still would love to see the driver timeouts though.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #3009
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

I confess…
A femme from this site was in a dream I had this morning. It was an innocent dream. I was seated at my desk at work and she was leaning over my right shoulder helping me with my learning modules. It was a strange dream. I could see us both staring at the computer screen and talking but it was background noise. Like when someone talks to you and your mind is elsewhere so you hear that someone is talking but you’re not listening. Then she leaned low on the desk and I was suddenly viewing the dream from my own eyes but still wasn’t hearing what was said. I could see in my peripheral vision that she was close which made me anxious. I couldn’t look her way and kept my eyes on my computer screen. I finally did slowly turn my head and look her in the eyes. I think it ended there because that’s all I remember.

I confess…
I wanted to put this in the dreams thread but was too lazy to find it.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:22 PM   #3010
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I confess! After looking all over my bed and sheets hoping to find the soft plastic tip to my Bluetooth in one piece, I didn't find it.

I confess I sat on the bed to put my boxer briefs on, stood up and pulled 'em up and popped the waist band. I sat back down on the bed and felt a lump in the back of my boxers. I stood back up and felt it. It felt like a lent bunny from the dryer.

I confess I slid my hand inside my boxers and down the left side of my butt, to find the half of the chewed up plastic ear piece stuck to my butt. Yes, I got tickled, cuz I don't sleep nekid. So I either sat on it when I sat on the bed to put my boxers on, or all my traveling I do during the night and it being sorta gel like. It might have gotten stuck on my thigh and all my oochin and scoochin, it made it's way to my butt cheek.

I confess, maybe I should have put this in the "how'd that get there" thread.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #3011
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,100 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default ROFLMyCuteAssOff!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I confess! After looking all over my bed and sheets hoping to find the soft plastic tip to my Bluetooth in one piece, I didn't find it.

I confess I sat on the bed to put my boxer briefs on, stood up and pulled 'em up and popped the waist band. I sat back down on the bed and felt a lump in the back of my boxers. I stood back up and felt it. It felt like a lent bunny from the dryer.

I confess I slid my hand inside my boxers and down the left side of my butt, to find the half of the chewed up plastic ear piece stuck to my butt. Yes, I got tickled, cuz I don't sleep nekid. So I either sat on it when I sat on the bed to put my boxers on, or all my traveling I do during the night and it being sorta gel like. It might have gotten stuck on my thigh and all my oochin and scoochin, it made it's way to my butt cheek.

I confess, maybe I should have put this in the "how'd that get there" thread.

OMG!! I confess....I'm still cracking up at this!!! I keep tellin ya, we need to start a blog with all the funny chit that happens here! I must confess...never a dull moment in this house with my crazy friend and his loopy dog!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:31 PM   #3012
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
OMG!! I confess....I'm still cracking up at this!!! I keep tellin ya, we need to start a blog with all the funny chit that happens here! I must confess...never a dull moment in this house with my crazy friend and his loopy dog!
I confess Skippy would not have been loopy last night and eaten my Bluetooth ear piece had Kenna not given him a bath and put a dress with a huge white bow on him

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:37 PM   #3013
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I confess Skippy would not have been loopy last night and eaten my Bluetooth ear piece had Kenna not given him a bath and put a dress with a huge white bow on him
Hey now!! I confess to giving stinky Skippy Dippy a bath...but it's not my fault he ate YOUR Bluetooth.
I confess...since he was cold after his bath, I did put a blue and white fuzzy warm coat on him...but It's your fault it looked like a dress because it came from that huge bag of doggy clothes you got at auction.
It was either that, or make him look like a giant candy cane in his candy cane PJs you got him.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #3014
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I confess...the new steroids they put me on has me craving serious snacks (dang it, I've lost about 12 ponds in just over a month)...and has my already high sex drive singing.."I like it..I love it...I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!!"...

Holy Hannah this is gonna be a rough three weeks!
Old 10-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #3015
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I turned my oven on at 11AM and totally forgot about it until now.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #3016
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I confess...

I uninentionally caused the death of an ant colony...

My work family has an ant problem...but they keep them around because their plants have aphids. After observing the ants completely ignoring the aphids, I looked it up and found that ants use aphids as livestock for "milking" and wont harm them; they will actually protect them.I thought it was neat and told the lady of the house...she decided it was time to get ant traps

I just thought it ws cool....curse my big mouth!
Old 10-21-2014, 04:12 AM   #3017
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that I am all out of confessions.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 06:15 PM   #3018
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i confess that i sometimes spend the entire day in my pjs, and if need be...i drive in them

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2014, 12:01 AM   #3019
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I confess it has been way too long since I last confessed to anything.

I confess I ate all the chocolate!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #3020
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I confess...I'm cuddled under 2 quilts with my warm favorite pup...and I don't plan on moving from this spot for a long while...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: