Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 03-26-2013, 06:00 AM   #201
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the newbie news!! Have a fun time here and enjoy what this Planet has to offer. There's lots to experience, learn and appreciate. There's always lessons presented and lesson to share... l

Looking forward to reading your words in the threads!!

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 06:20 AM   #202
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_you View Post
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone here. New to the forum and new to all of "this" in general... Hope I'm welcome.
Hugs
Hi there only_you and welcome to the site. Of course you are welcome here! We are glad to have you so enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidPirate View Post
Hello B/F Planet!

I've been reading posts here for a long time (especially a fan of the Blow Jobs for Butches thread. . .), and finally registered so I can join the conversations! I LOVE THIS SITE - you all ROCK and so I am sending HUGS to EVERYONE (who wants one) on B/FP: HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGS. . .

I also look forward to posting on the "what kind of femme" I am thread. And about a zillion others.

Hello there Mermaid Pirate. Glad you could come and join us. Have lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Hi everyone! I signed up long ago, but then college happened. I look forward to meeting people, especially when the chat gets back up. Until then, I'll poke around here and there.

I live up in Maine, please someone send the sun back. We haven't seen it in some time.

~Lefty~
Welcome to the planet Lefty. Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure the sun is headed your way... eventually.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersBaby View Post
Well, I have been on a few weeks and never made it to this thread. I still cant get around to everything like a pro (Im slow) lol. I have already posted all over about my critters, my faults, my femme ways and such. Lots has happened since I joined so its a good thing I have missed it till now. I have said farewell to the butch so I am kinda just Baby or FarmingBaby lol. I gained a roomie and thanks to everything holy I will say farewell to her in the morning. So it is just me 7 horses, 20 hens, 10 roosters, 15 head of cattle and 4 pigs!! Its finally time lol. I love this place and the threads give me much joy. Thanks!
Hi FarmersBaby! You will be a pro in no time.. just wait and see. Happy to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAudrey View Post
Hallo Butch Femme Planet-

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey
Howdy Audrey! Glad you could make it over here and thanks for telling us about yourself. Hope you make many new friends here. The people are really great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
I would like to say a Hey how are you all doing? Newbie here!
Hey wahya. It's always great to have new folks here to join our growing community. Hope you have a lot of fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I'm doing it a little backwards too...I registered a long time ago, and then didn't come back except on rare occasions, and now I have started posting and checking the site most every day...so I guess I am here to stay!

OK, time to stop, hope to see y'all in the threads!

Hey nan! Glad to have you back! I'm sure you will fit in here just as easy as you do elsewhere. Feels like forever since we've seen each other but hopefully we can catch up sometime at a reunion or two! Enjoy your day!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #203
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya to all the new folks. Enjoy.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 04:23 AM   #204
pamcat

How Do You Identify?:
Leo girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/my friend/
Relationship Status:
coasting along, having fun

pamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all new friends, this is a great site, very friendly, warm and welcoming. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of belonging as I do, and I look forward to reading/hearing your stories and adventiures as you share them.

pamcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pamcat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #205
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome

LadyCassandra welcome to the Planet its about time!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #206
BoSoxBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender, FTM, Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He (Any male pronouns will work)
Relationship Status:
Very much taken

BoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST ReputationBoSoxBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default New here..

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the forum. I'm really looking forward to meeting and talking with people on here.
BoSoxBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoSoxBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #207
tmbyfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

tmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default ressurection

Hello all,

In keeping with the recent Easter holiday, I'm dusting off my account and coming back to life. I was quite active on an old forum but I've not been part of an on-line community since 2009, I've been too busy dealing with the challenges and exploring the wonders of life.

What brought me back is that while I have a fantastic circle of creative people in my life, including lots of gay men, I seem to be the token lesbian of the group, let alone b/f identified. So I'm dipping my toe back into the cyber pool and, with luck, maybe I'll meet someone, although I'm hesitant to do the long distance thing and would rather keep my options to within an hour's drive of San Diego in order to facilitate a real-time relationship. Cyber friendships however know no bounds.

Besides, Ciaran has persuaded me to attend the Reunion this year so I might as well get all social like, connect with old friends and new

So that's enough for now, ta!
tmbyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tmbyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #208
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just wanted to extend a hearty, southern "hey y'all" and wlecome to this magnificent Planet, to all the new folks.
It's great seeing so many new, smiling, and returning newer faces.
You will find many wonderful, kind, and caring folks here, always ready to extend a helping hand to you.
Come on by and say hello sometime.
Enjoy this Planet and all the varied forums..something for everyone. I find it to be so magically wonderful here myself.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #209
Anomaly

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She / Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Anomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello From America's Thawing North Country

Hello all, thought I'd check in here since I'm new here. Let's see, you should ask someone what they drink before you ask them what they do, but what I do is work in a gay bar where I ask people what they drink all night long. Sometimes I go into workaholic mode and work 10 shifts a week, and people will tease me that they never let me go home, and I just have a cot in the basement of the bar, and I say "It's more like a filthy mattress, really."

But the truth is my dog, my 2 cats, and I have a big house to spread out in, and now that it's getting nice, and I'm down to normal work hours, I'm trying to find something to do with myself. I'm feeling more human (or animal) with every 1 degree rise in temperatures outside.

I live in a small town where sexuality and sexual dynamics are misunderstood, and this leads to all kinds of comic misadventures. I find myself explaining myself every day that I go out in public, so I thought I'd try spilling some ideas here, where we at least understand some basic things about butch/femme, such as NO I would not rather just be with a guy!

And, I don't know, maybe find someone sexy and masculine to flirt with. That'd be nice. My heels and I caused a traffic accident once, so I guess I'm kinda pretty. Haha, that was a good day. My shiny faux snake skin heels and I just kept walking away from the sounds of metal on metal. I laughed out loud. Is that so wrong?
Anomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anomaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #210
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBoi View Post
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the forum. I'm really looking forward to meeting and talking with people on here.
Hi BoSoxBoi. Welcome to the planet. I assume you are a boston red socks fan? I won't hold that against you. lol... Hope you have fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbyfem View Post
Hello all,

In keeping with the recent Easter holiday, I'm dusting off my account and coming back to life. I was quite active on an old forum but I've not been part of an on-line community since 2009, I've been too busy dealing with the challenges and exploring the wonders of life.

What brought me back is that while I have a fantastic circle of creative people in my life, including lots of gay men, I seem to be the token lesbian of the group, let alone b/f identified. So I'm dipping my toe back into the cyber pool and, with luck, maybe I'll meet someone, although I'm hesitant to do the long distance thing and would rather keep my options to within an hour's drive of San Diego in order to facilitate a real-time relationship. Cyber friendships however know no bounds.

Besides, Ciaran has persuaded me to attend the Reunion this year so I might as well get all social like, connect with old friends and new

Welcome back tmbyfem! Glad to have you back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
Hello all, thought I'd check in here since I'm new here. Let's see, you should ask someone what they drink before you ask them what they do, but what I do is work in a gay bar where I ask people what they drink all night long. Sometimes I go into workaholic mode and work 10 shifts a week, and people will tease me that they never let me go home, and I just have a cot in the basement of the bar, and I say "It's more like a filthy mattress, really."

But the truth is my dog, my 2 cats, and I have a big house to spread out in, and now that it's getting nice, and I'm down to normal work hours, I'm trying to find something to do with myself. I'm feeling more human (or animal) with every 1 degree rise in temperatures outside.

I live in a small town where sexuality and sexual dynamics are misunderstood, and this leads to all kinds of comic misadventures. I find myself explaining myself every day that I go out in public, so I thought I'd try spilling some ideas here, where we at least understand some basic things about butch/femme, such as NO I would not rather just be with a guy!

And, I don't know, maybe find someone sexy and masculine to flirt with. That'd be nice. My heels and I caused a traffic accident once, so I guess I'm kinda pretty. Haha, that was a good day. My shiny faux snake skin heels and I just kept walking away from the sounds of metal on metal. I laughed out loud. Is that so wrong?
Hello there Anomaly. Nice name. I too livid in the frigid north until about eight months ago now and I did not miss this past winter! Glad you found us and hope you have a lot of fun here!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #211
TenderDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
I dont care what you call me...as long as you call me ;)
Relationship Status:
Single

TenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST ReputationTenderDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all. I'm a newbie and I thought I would take a moment to say hi. Looking forward to meeting new people and making some new friends. From what I've seen so far, this seems like an awesome place and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better.
TenderDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TenderDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #212
Irishrogue

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Irishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST ReputationIrishrogue Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Hello everyone ,
I just wanted to get the newbie thing out of the way ! I am looking forward to meeting and talking with people. I joined at the urging of a friend , because alot of folks here knew my cousin Mike, aka chat daddy aka Jyd. Again, looking forward to making and talking to many new friends !
Irishrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Irishrogue For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #213
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #214
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Hello new friends

( is that the cutest or what) giggling

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #215
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello all,

So happy to see you back on this site Tmbyfem ..... and will be so great to have you at the Reunion too
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 01:01 AM   #216
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving from Canada!

Welcome to all the new folks. And a special welcome to Ms. tmbyfem. It will be great to be able to chat with you a bit more and hear about Burning Man, and other San Diego news.

For everyone else, a warm welcome from B.C. Canada, right at the 49th parallel

Candice

Quote:
Hello all,

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #217
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishrogue View Post
Hello everyone ,
I just wanted to get the newbie thing out of the way ! I am looking forward to meeting and talking with people. I joined at the urging of a friend , because alot of folks here knew my cousin Mike, aka chat daddy aka Jyd. Again, looking forward to making and talking to many new friends !
Hey Irish!!!!
Great to see you here. Mike would be happy you finally got here too!
Can't wait to see you when I come to your part of the world in 2 weeks!!!!!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #218
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello all,

Ciaran! Good job getting her in here!
Hello old friend! Ok, not old, I mean long.....I mean years kno.....I mean---I mean--I mean.
Ok, Ok. I'm just happy to see you here!!!!!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #219
ValentineTomboy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

ValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone, just stopping by to introduce myself.
ValentineTomboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ValentineTomboy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #220
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

*waves and smiles to all the new peoples* Hiya E/everyone and welcome to the best Planet EVER!
I hope Y/y'all feel right at home and plan to stay for a long time.
Feel free to send me a friend request if Y/you wanna.. and enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post: