How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #22
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,097 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #23
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
A little reminder to do YOU regardless of what other people say:
This. And whilst I haven't not been me, for some while I haven't been all of me, or all that I could be. Time to put my bum in gear and start shaking things up a bit, methinks!

Many thanks, Medusa!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 06:45 AM   #24
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default it’s worth a try!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #25
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
OMG. I'm totally that person quoting themselves right now.

So, just to report back on my little listy-loo of "Angie is fanning the flames on her groove", I have been doing the things!

Made something delicious tonight that I haven't made before and it is DEFINITELY going into the permanent rotation!

I'm also working on reading not one, but TWO, paper books in the tub and in bed and wherever else it strikes my fancy.

AND, I totally dressed super cute at work every day this week. I busted out a couple of my favorite pencil skirts and dusted off the very high, very pointing heels and rocked that shit out (and felt super sassy doing it)

I'm still donating and decluttering and have someone coming to pick up a large-ish piece of furniture this coming week.

Still need to get my body movement up a little more but I'm feeling my groove again and it feels amazing!!
This was a good reminder to myself that sometimes we need to light our own pilot lights again.

Here I go quoting myself again! LOL

So, I am still DOING ALL THE THINGS! (some a little more than others, and some not at all, but myriad ways in which I am taking better care of myself these days).

As much as I hate to admit it...because it's vapid as fuck and doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of "All that is important"...I have some new things making me very sparkly lately:

* My best girlfriend sent me a HUGE package of skin care. Expensive shit that I would NEVER buy for myself because I am just not that girl. She also included a pile of Christian Dior eyeshadow palettes, ColourPop lipsticks, Chanel eyeshadows, and a mound of other random skin-care things.

* The last time I was in Atlanta for Thanksgiving I went ape shit in a great little consignment store and found SIX new pairs of boots and shoes. All new. All crazy expensive originally. All MINE. Because I WILL spent $9 on a pair of ankle boots that were originally $200.
(Can you tell that getting a good deal makes me feel sparkly?)

* Picked up a gorgeous scarf clip made by a Queer artist so that I can now pin my cheetah-print scarf in all manner of glam fuckery. My pin is a replica of a DEATH'S-HEAD MOTH and it's just amazing.

* I busted out my beloved knee-length cheetah print faux fur coat and have been wearing it all over town, feeling sassy and happy.

* I subscribed to Arwen's magazine, "The Cartomancer", and am loving it.

Things I am doing for myself that are not about new stuff:

* I decided not to attend my "family" gathering on that one side of the family for the second year in a row. Self-care is sexy and all.

* I got rid of a huge piece of furniture and 2 more bags of bullshit. I also took another huge bag of stuff to consignment.

* I'm still doing therapy with my amazing, savage, badass therapist and I feel so light and free and plugged in.

* I look in the mirror every day and feel such gratitude to love myself and my life like I do.

My gasoline on the fire has been (as you can see above) a bunch of random things but damn, it's all making this girl pretty sparkly again. Starting to feel myself come out of that "I'm exhausted and my job is trying to murder me..." place again.

Also? Plans to make me dance. Big plans. Secret plans. PLANSSSSSSS.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 06:25 PM   #26
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here I go quoting myself again! LOL

So, I am still DOING ALL THE THINGS! (some a little more than others, and some not at all, but myriad ways in which I am taking better care of myself these days).

As much as I hate to admit it...because it's vapid as fuck and doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of "All that is important"...I have some new things making me very sparkly lately:

* My best girlfriend sent me a HUGE package of skin care. Expensive shit that I would NEVER buy for myself because I am just not that girl. She also included a pile of Christian Dior eyeshadow palettes, ColourPop lipsticks, Chanel eyeshadows, and a mound of other random skin-care things.

* The last time I was in Atlanta for Thanksgiving I went ape shit in a great little consignment store and found SIX new pairs of boots and shoes. All new. All crazy expensive originally. All MINE. Because I WILL spent $9 on a pair of ankle boots that were originally $200.
(Can you tell that getting a good deal makes me feel sparkly?)

* Picked up a gorgeous scarf clip made by a Queer artist so that I can now pin my cheetah-print scarf in all manner of glam fuckery. My pin is a replica of a DEATH'S-HEAD MOTH and it's just amazing.

* I busted out my beloved knee-length cheetah print faux fur coat and have been wearing it all over town, feeling sassy and happy.

* I subscribed to Arwen's magazine, "The Cartomancer", and am loving it.

Things I am doing for myself that are not about new stuff:

* I decided not to attend my "family" gathering on that one side of the family for the second year in a row. Self-care is sexy and all.

* I got rid of a huge piece of furniture and 2 more bags of bullshit. I also took another huge bag of stuff to consignment.

* I'm still doing therapy with my amazing, savage, badass therapist and I feel so light and free and plugged in.

* I look in the mirror every day and feel such gratitude to love myself and my life like I do.

My gasoline on the fire has been (as you can see above) a bunch of random things but damn, it's all making this girl pretty sparkly again. Starting to feel myself come out of that "I'm exhausted and my job is trying to murder me..." place again.

Also? Plans to make me dance. Big plans. Secret plans. PLANSSSSSSS.

i read this like you were talking to me and you sound so happy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 09:23 PM   #27
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

[/QUOTE]
Also? Plans to make me dance. Big plans. Secret plans. PLANSSSSSSS.[/QUOTE]

I want to do this again! Dance!
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 11:13 PM   #28
Bel

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/Bi/Femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she & they
Relationship Status:
Cursed

Bel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST Reputation
Default affirmation

"I don’t cower
I don’t kneel
I am never ‘less than’
I don’t beg
I don’t shrink"
—Mollena Williams
Bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 01:49 PM   #29
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

What is lighting me up today?

My own competence at my job. I just solved a pretty significant issue that has been in the hands of several different people and I feel pretty good about finding a practical approach that worked.

Also? I might be wearing some cheetah-print leggings and a white tank top with my hair in a messy topknot, fuzzy socks, and freshly-manicured eyebrows.
It might be feeling pretty sparkly.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 12:17 PM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

THIS. i have reinvented myself SOOO many times in my life. i’ve lived SO many lives. i hope one day to settle into the final ME and be the best ME i can be. But then again, i don’t mind always discovering a new ME.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #31
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still in pj's with unwashed hair chatting with my Butch and I am still every inch a femme.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 04:31 PM   #32
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

WOOOOOOTT!!

There is some MAJOR gasoline on the Femme Creative Fires today (capitalized for appropriate reverence because I KNOW y'all know what I'm talking about!)

I have had a huge burst of creativity over the last 24 hours (and yes, partly fanned by getting a new machine that actually works at the speed I need it to) and have made some major headway with some personal projects that have been bothering me for a while.

Also had a huge epiphany about the direction of a creative project that has been hanging around the spiderwebs of mind for a while and finally feeling the momentum to make it work.

As Tori Amos said, "iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #33
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i’m coming here to rally up some fuel for my fire from my femme sisters. i have some heavy stuff going on with the bio family and sometimes you just need that femme fuel.

i have some biz stuff to do tomorrow but i need to have my game face on and take care of business........
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 09:26 PM   #34
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i’m coming here to rally up some fuel for my fire from my femme sisters. i have some heavy stuff going on with the bio family and sometimes you just need that femme fuel.

i have some biz stuff to do tomorrow but i need to have my game face on and take care of business........
Consider the fire stoked:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #35
carrotbottom

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual

carrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputationcarrotbottom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Had a poster of something very similar to this quote in college. Absolutely love it!
carrotbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carrotbottom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 07:34 AM   #36
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gratitude....

I dreamed last night about all the 'bright lights' (Femme's) in our online community..... and how each one of you have influenced my own personal growth in my own Femme life.

Let Your Light Shine.

Be Fierce, let your fire burn brightly.

.....Glow.....

<3 <3 <3

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 12:47 PM   #37
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,097 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 10:22 AM   #38
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I had some custom kicks done as an ode to Femme Visibility!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: