Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #141
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Just finished watching Stage 2 Prime Time show

I'm not surprised at Cavendish not giving a shit about Tony Martin. He has always only been for himself. To stop peddling? Ass.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #142
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Great stage!

Rock on, Tony Martin. F*ck you, Cavendish! Jerk.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 08:26 PM   #143
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Tejay is out.

I can't help but smile knowing that Daktari would be so pleased to see Fromme winning.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 08:52 PM   #144
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thumbs up

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRIS FROOME
WINNER OF THE 2015 TOUR DE FRANCE!!!

Daktari would be proud.

See you next year!

Old 07-09-2016, 09:43 AM   #145
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default WELCOME TO THE 2016 TOUR DE FRANCE

Today's news....

"The defending champion is back on top", Phill Ligget.

Stage 8 just finished, with Chris Froome snagging the yellow jersey!

Sorry, I am so late to post this year. I was away for a bit and haven't been watching.

Is anyone else pissed as shit that there is no longer a "Primetime Show" each evening seemingly due to their coverage of the Olympic trials? It's bullshit. I have to buy the freaking $29.99 package from NBC Sports gold membership in order to see the stages, unless I want to miss the first half of my workday every day to watch it in the morning. At least that it what it seems to me. Am I missing something? Is there an evening show on another channel? It's the flippin' Tour de France!

Sooo, for those who are watching, who are you for? I'm for Froome, so I am quite pleased.

For those who did see the stage, did you see Froome punch the fan in the yellow bird suit in the face? It was awesome. It is so inappropriate/unsafe to get that close to the riders. No doubt you will be able to google this scene within an hour or so.

RIP Daktari

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 11:12 AM   #146
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

RIP Daktari
I was just thinking about Dak the other day. I think March 30th it had been a year since he passed.

I still miss him around here.

I hope you don't mind the slight derail Dapper but he loved the Tour.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: