Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #21
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Bayern still dominating, beating Augsburg 2-1 over the weekend...also beating Napoli 3-2 in the Champions League last week

Next weekend we face Dortmund. It should prove to be an exciting game! So far there haven't been many challenges for Bayern this year so this will be a good test. Also happy to see Schalke closing in on third spot...would be good to see them back in the Champions League next year, too. Their last run was pretty impressive and was sad to see them knocked back to Europe League.

EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #22
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation
Default ! Galaxy !

Beckham and Donovan (and Keane) get their title!
Well done.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #23
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

NY Giants lost to the Phillie Eagles... bummer 17;10

Raiders won over the Vikings 27;21... yessss!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #24
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh my Ravens came thru for me! And oh my! Poor Dolphin's.. got their tail flippers smacked!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #25
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Ahhh my Ravens came thru for me! And oh my! Poor Dolphin's.. got their tail flippers smacked!
dangit wrong thead
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:15 AM   #26
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Bump*

I never was any good at American Football predictions, thanks to my magic 8_ball that only works for Soccer.

So I'm hoping that any good news out there about favorite soccer teams will magically appear in this forum thread soon. Here's a little something to get the ball rolling again:

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:20 AM   #27
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Bump x 2* (for good measure)

A familiar anthem to many of you out there:

Especially for those fans who support the Hamburg Pirates Club, like me.

Let me take you all back in time warp to the year 2006:

ps/ Ender? Does World Cup Championship pre-qualies begin soon?

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #28
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Default *Bump x 3*

I leave this for all the lovely peeps like me who might not be as proficient as others at the game of soccer: Soccer Pidgeon (a highly specialized language most kittens like me possess) is one of my better suits (pun intended) and in the video below, you'll see me wearing my gloves as I handle the proverbial soccer ball.

ps/ I fell asleep earlier tonight and now I'm wide awake. I guess I have plenty of time to prepare for work today.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #29
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

In terms of continental Europe, I love Benfica of Lisbon and their legendary side of the early 1960s, European Cup winners in 1961 and 1962:

I also have a strong admiration for Red Star Belgrade whose brilliant side of 1991 was decimated by the civil war in the, then, Yugoslavia. I've been fortunate to attend Red Star games on many occasions, including during 1991 and the side will live in my memory forever.

Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #30
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Haha, yeah just to reiterate to people who are confused, the thread isn't for grid-iron/American football, but for football/soccer/association football.

Anyways, itching for Bundesliga to start again after the Christmas break. Mönchengladbach on the 20th and hopefully we get our vengeance for the first game of the season and not give Dortmund an opportunity to steal first place. Sneaky bastards :P

Quote:
ps/ Ender? Does World Cup Championship pre-qualies begin soon?
Qualies have started everywhere except for Europe pretty much, which will start in the fall. Until then, European fans get to go nuts over Euro Cup
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 04:47 AM   #31
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Default Is it fall yet???

Old 03-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #32
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, Mr. Messi gave us all a show by becoming the first player to score 5 goals in Champions League game.

Barza crushed Bayer 7-1.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #33
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

I've been following Jules Klinsmann for quite some time now and I recently learned that he's still the coach for the US team. Matter of fact, he was recently in Italy for a friendly in Genoa the last part of February. According to what I've read recently (LINK), the next game for the US will be held in Jacksonville,Florida on May 26th of this year: US vs Scotland.

PS/ UofManfan: That's pretty awesome to learn about Mr. Messi scoring 5 goals in the Champions League game.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #34
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation
Default Champions League

I'm excited for APOEL and Basel, but this might be Barcelona's tournament.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:54 PM   #35
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
Hopefully not. Barca's self-styled "people's club" imagery and rhetoric is all rather sickening. I much prefer Espanol who also play in the city.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #36
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
No surprise that Bayern knocked Basel out again this year.

Anyways, the Bayern warmachine is still rolling strong with one 7-0 against Basel and and 7-1 victory against Hoffenheim last two games. Set to finish the year with inevitable Bundesliga glory and very possible Champions League glory. And hopefully a German Euro Cup victory as well. Now that would be a good year for Bavarian football.

And to gloat a little:

Old 03-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #37
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Can't believe Chelsea pulled that off. Dang.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #38
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Interesting matches for the final 8. Would like to see APOEL beat Madrid, though I think there isn't a big chance of it happening. Also would like to see Benfica beat Chelsea and Milan beat Barça (simply because I don't like Barça). And of course, Bayern will beat Marseille no problem
Old 03-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #39
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Lionel Messi Goals Video: Watch The First 234 Messi Scored For FC Barcelona
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #40
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

And on we go to face Madrid!