Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #21
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another Hero for me is...

My Mom! Chiming in with others who have posted this as well...

The scary thing is... the older I get the more I can see her in me... What's THAT mean?

My mother is a rock, an inspiration, a guide, and a true example of a woman with dignity, spiritual maturity, and integrity. She is someone whom I hope to continue to emulate as long as I live...

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #22
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I have a friend who is a highly decorated Vietnam veteran.....he says hero's are in Arlington or some cemetery or cripple. I only partially agree with that, as I do believe those folks are hero's but I also believe we have hero's in everyday life to.

Actually I'll tell people from day to day "See now you're my new hero" maybe they helped me pick up a mess at work, or gave me their parking place, or showed me how to do something, or perhaps they are telling me how they've helped someone else.

I have a guy at work whose Mom went to hospice 3 wks before Christmas, his Dad had a heart attack the Monday before Christmas, he has his own family and job but keeps everything together to keep his parents content he's the last person I told he was my hero...he cried then said, ya do what ya gotta do.

So today and for the purpose of this thread all caregivers and hospice workers are my hero's. They must be some of the strongest folks on earth at any given moment.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: