How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

My cat snuck into my bed and fell asleep. I reached over to pet her and she reached out and dug her claw into my armpit as a sign of affection. OUCH.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #62
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

ouch is right! I'm sure you have cat marks at any given time, I know I do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
My cat snuck into my bed and fell asleep. I reached over to pet her and she reached out and dug her claw into my armpit as a sign of affection. OUCH.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #63
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My girls have been on a roll to dirve me nuts today,mostly it's been little bit the wild child.She is a cross between a long haired jack russel (her mom) and a poodle +snowzer (her pop) to look at her she is 100% jr to the last hair on her over active body.She is about a year and a half old and has no signs of slowing down cause she is either on the run or looking for someting to get into or passed out asleep on the bed with her big sister Rowdy who is four now.Rowdy is half jack russed and poodle cross but takes after herg pop and looks like a black curly hired poodle Rowdy use to be near and active and still can have days like she was still a puppy.This evening after it got down to a reasonable temp outside we went out and played till all three of us coudnt move or catch a breath...they love to play ball either chaseing,playing soccor with me or crashing my hoops games by doing whatever they can to get hold of the ball,as long as they are happy makes me feel good plus keeps me grounded..I know my life is way better with them cause I spoil them in a good way they give back ten fold what I give to them.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 04:18 AM   #64
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Amber scammed two plates of wet food out of us this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 08:25 AM   #65
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Folks; I am not pleased to report, that my furkids have been without their Friskies/Purina Party Mix Cat Treats (which is like cat crack) for two whole days today.They are very cranky, having hissy-fits, and stalking me. *Sigh.. I have to go to the dealer, and get them their *supply" now!*
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #66
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Funny how their names change

Ricki Racer is a year old now. Does a once feral cat ever give up gnawing? My friend says she looks and acts like she is part Turkish Van

My brand new tennis shoes were in the closet , I bought them Saturdat. Today, I found they have lost the hard tips that came on the ends of the laces.
This morning she wanted in the shower with me. She claws at the shower door, and Yeooowwwws, and soon as I open it she dashes in. The tub is a bit scary, but she climbs in as soon as it is empty.

My little one was named Bunny at first, because she was found on Easter. Then Mickey, as she house that mousehead design on her back. then she raced and still races and races and Mickey bacame Ricki Racer. and that one sticks.

Turkish Van Cat Personality

While you might be drawn to the Van for his fascination with water, you'll fall in love with the breed for his other qualities. 'Vans are energetic, agile, and intelligent. They are extremely healthy and, get along with people swimmingly,' notes one Van owner. You may need a few months of working out to keep up with them, however; Vans are famous for their 'action-packed' temperament. They are talkative, demanding of attention, and show great gusto at dinnertime. Breeders also say that Vans are known for their attachment to their human companions, and sometimes that makes transferring a Van from one household to another difficult. They tend to pick out one or two people in the household, usually the ones that deal with them initially, and bond with them forever

Last edited by Tommi; 06-06-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #67
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Miss Peppa wagged her tail and gave me kisses as I carried her to her crate and covered her up. She had fallen asleep in bed with me... and I was headed to work.. lol.. I love that dog

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #68
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
ouch is right! I'm sure you have cat marks at any given time, I know I do
Usually Amy is a good cat. She likes to knead and does not understand her claws hurt.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #69
Chelsius

How Do You Identify?:
Queerdo Lady Unit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST Reputation

My dog was hyper as sh--itake mushrooms... I think he's on the crack, guys.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chelsius For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #70
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
And yet another good reason not to own a cat.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #71
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
And yet another good reason not to own a cat.
My Dear JAGG:

One does not own a cat.

The cat owns you.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #72
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

The two rescued kats have lived here 8 months now. I think they consider this home as I have clearly become the servant . Gurl Kat has not lost an ounce, and may have put on a pound or two.

I was in the kitchen making oatmeal waffels on the waffle iron, and she was at my feet in case some fell. I DO NOT FEED HER PEOPLE FOOD, but she's always looking for some. The combination smoke and steam the waffle iron emits set off the smoke detector and it scared the crap out of her. She ran as fast as she could to hide some place.

As I was moving about the kitchen, I noticed a little *something* on the floor near the entrance to the kitchen. Here it was a poop ball! The smoke detector apparently scared the *poop* out of Gurl Kat! LOL!

I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe you had to be here. I wonder if she'll pester for oatmeal waffles again???

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Paco is attention starved today (like most days) but today is especially so.

Every time I turn around...mew, mew...knead....rub, rub....head butt...accidental catching of the claws on the jersey like shorts as he stretches his full length...head butt....mew, mew....rub, rub.....scent, scent....knead....little green eyes screaming, "Aren't I adorable? Don't you love me? Don't you want to PETTTTTT me? Okay, that was a nice pet but how about another 3 hours of that?"

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #74
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The entire family (including Mom) napped off and on most of the day, long and hard...and it was good.

I'm going fishing tomorrow, I really want to take my water dog, but I just don't think he'll let me fish. We're going to have to work on that, because I do love to have him with me out in the wilderness, and his adorable brother, Obi, just doesn't do cars or places that don't have comfy napping couches.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #75
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco is attention starved today (like most days) but today is especially so.

Every time I turn around...mew, mew...knead....rub, rub....head butt...accidental catching of the claws on the jersey like shorts as he stretches his full length...head butt....mew, mew....rub, rub.....scent, scent....knead....little green eyes screaming, "Aren't I adorable? Don't you love me? Don't you want to PETTTTTT me? Okay, that was a nice pet but how about another 3 hours of that?"

For some reason, whenever I read about Paco, I want to rename one of my cats that...I think it is an adorable name! I would probably make up some kind of song about Paco the Taco or something doofy like that and sing it really loudly, off key, the way they all like it best...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #76
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Chessie chased his ball under my gigantic, five million pound bed, wedging himself in so tight that he couldn't get out, and only his big head was protruding.

In the rescue efforts, I tried using my usually herculean emergency reserve muscles, in my panic, I used the wrong ones, and now I have a pulled muscle in my back. Chessie is nonplussed and is currently shoving the ball into my lap and whining at an unusually high pitch (I might have been whining and crying along with him, but you'd have to ask Gaige for confirmation). Ouch, just fucking ouch!

Oh, and yes, after I couldn't get up immediately, while laying on my back, I was able to maneuver the mattresses up off of the frame (lifting the weight off of him), using my legs and feet...So, he is free!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #77
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Earler this afternoon it got real quiet wich means I had best get looking to see what kind of mayhem the girls have gotten into,I found them curled up asleep on my bed wqith a fue toys they hauled up on the bed.They looked so comfy I desided to take a nap with them.When we all got up gess who was full of energy so we headed outside to play with all kinds of balls from regular tennis balls to giant tennis balls along with my basket ball and socor balls.I said I was not gpoing to workout today and just take a rest but seems like I got a diffrent kind of workout cause we all were winded along with hot and sweaty from the fun play time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #78
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

For some reason, whenever I read about Paco, I want to rename one of my cats that...I think it is an adorable name! I would probably make up some kind of song about Paco the Taco or something doofy like that and sing it really loudly, off key, the way they all like it best...
He would love a song about himself. Just make sure to include plenty of ear rubs and head scratches during the chorus.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #79
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Paco has an interesting life story. He was adopted from a shelter in MA. They found him on the side of the road. He had been hit by a car, and his face was smashed. They had to remove all the teeth on the right side of his face because they couldn't be saved. So when it looks at you it's kind of a weird sneer sometimes. Still bites like he's got all his teeth though, as he regularly demonstrates with love bites.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #80
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Bird: Squeak, kiss, squeak, chew, eat, bathe, sleep -- repeat
Fuzzy grey boy dog: Sleep, go outside, pant, sleep
Shaved black girl dog: look for food, sleep, snore, sleep, look for more food, give kisses and snuzzels.
Cute black girl kitty: sleep, sneeze, and sleep more.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets