Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 02-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #41
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ADHD combined type - Adult onset

I was diagnosed in 2005 after a dear friend explained my crazy recent work difficulties as ADHD. My depression got worse after they took me off Wellbutrin and I was referred to a psychiatrist by my psychologist. After the depression was treated I still had symptoms so he put me on Strattera and I was diagnosed combined type. I was on it 10 years and it took the edge off but never treated the symptoms. I lost a job I had for 9 years and loved because I couldn't perform to standards despite accommodations. So at year 10, and with a diagnosis of Binge Eating Disorder, I asked for Vyvanse. I've now been on 60 mg daily and it's made a big difference. I'm currently thinking of going back to work part time after 9 years unemployment and constant fear of my symptoms coming back and failing again. But this time I got smart and went to VESID which is a program to find jobs for disabled workers. They've been very helpful so far. So I'm hoping I can go back to work...). Glad to be here.
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DressyFemme For This Useful Post: