Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #4641
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Something I need to go on and take care of now ...

Way past due ...

A few months back ... I was a huge asshole online. For this, I am sincerely sorry. No excuse for it. It is uncomfortable coming in here like this but I believe my admitting my poor behavior is the only right thing to do. I am not attempting to sway anyone's opinion of me either way. What others think of me is none of my business.

Some may know what I am referring too, others may not.

I won't go into any specifics, hash it out online or try to make feeble excuses for something that is inexcusable. This is not damage control. I am not asking for a "gimme a break" here. This is admitting a short coming where I exhibited poor character.

The need to address this publicly has been been building in me for awhile. Now it is a done deal. This all I have to say about it.

best I got ...

Sincerely,
Brock
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #4642
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

That everything truly does happen for a reason. We may not understand why, however it is not up to us to question. It is up to us to accept and move on.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #4643
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Can someone write me a note so I don't have to go to work today?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #4644
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I already tried that, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Can someone write me a note so I don't have to go to work today?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #4645
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Dang it. That's right. Guess I better get dressed and go, huh!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #4646
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On my mind is my beloved stepmother, who is in the hospital with a GI bleed from the PEG (feeding) tube she had placed in preparation for her upcoming radiation therapy for throat cancer. Pop was awakened in the wee hours Saturday morning by her calling for him after she fell off the commode in the bathroom. He picked her up, got her back to bed and called 911 to take her to the hospital.

She is in good spirits and is eating today, so I think the rough part is over and she is on the upturn.

Hopefully she'll be home within the next couple of days. I'm going to pick up some magazines and a milkshake for her and go to visit her this afternoon.

~Theo~
Old 11-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #4647
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
On my mind is my beloved stepmother, who is in the hospital with a GI bleed from the PEG (feeding) tube she had placed in preparation for her upcoming radiation therapy for throat cancer. Pop was awakened in the wee hours Saturday morning by her calling for him after she fell off the commode in the bathroom. He picked her up, got her back to bed and called 911 to take her to the hospital.

She is in good spirits and is eating today, so I think the rough part is over and she is on the upturn.

Hopefully she'll be home within the next couple of days. I'm going to pick up some magazines and a milkshake for her and go to visit her this afternoon.

~Theo~
Sorry to hear this Theo
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #4648
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

SOME people leave very funny reps. That is all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #4649
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I hate cleaning....
Old 11-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #4650
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

A few days in the water would heal my mind!

I wonder how soon I can make that happen.......and where.....

It would need to be pretty inexpensive....and I don't feel like flying for fun right now. Flying was so cool in the 60s and 70's, now it's a bus in the air.

It would need to be way south, or indoor, for the water not to be freezing....

I wonder how South..I know its too cool in Ft Walton..unless pool was heated?? Hmmmm or a cabin with an indoor pool in the Smokies.....pondering. Has to be short drivable, not over 8 hours and the less people around the better....

Hmmmmm, I wonder if we could go to Christmas????? Muahahahahaha. I wonder if I could talk Cynthia into it.

I sincerely doubt it since she would not let us skip Thanksgiving for Native American reasons....but it seems worth a try.

If this does not work, I am putting my foot down for Easter! Oh, but I was thinking water, not how to get out of family holidays...

Focus, focus.....

Expedia!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #4651
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
A few days in the water would heal my mind!
The water is where I find myself again as well!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #4652
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
The water is where I find myself again as well!
I want to swirl around in it!

Lay back and just float.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #4653
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

I really want to win the "stagger on" part on The Walking Dead.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #4654
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default response you theoddz

Gosh I know that hurt a lot when your StepMom fell in the bathroom. Glad her spirits are lifting and she is eating.

My Mom did a lot of bouncing off the walls in the bathroom the last months before she went to the big house in '84. The bathroom floor and tub don't give a bit!

These things you do for her like take her milkshakes, magazines when you visit mean so much to her and shows how thoughtful you are. (that goes without saying)

Wishing her and you, your entire family the best!

(Edit: I tried to correct subject line to read response to theoddz but the software won't allow it. That is interesting.)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 09:14 PM   #4655
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

getting on-demand TV tomorrow.

going to the burg and being able to enjoy a piece of life again.

special people in my life that I am very thankful for.

getting back to the chalet and a chance to be around some of my brother's things.

getting my mom out of the house finally.
Maya Angelou

Last edited by princessbelle; 11-15-2010 at 09:17 PM.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #4656
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

How good it was to see my classmates today on our first day back after our fall clinical rotation...how NOT good it was to get 2 new case studies dropped in my lap for our new lab class...all due by Friday!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #4657
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

What a long day....Why do I work so hard?
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #4658
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wrapping My arms around the one I love

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #4659
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

How extremely tired I am... I cannot wait to hit the bed and just pass out!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #4660
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

that I have an offer to visit some relatives from out of town for Thanksgiving and really hope to go...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: