Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #1001
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
My biopsies were all clean. NO malignancy! YAY!

I see my Oncologist next week for tumor marker levels and my regular 3 month FU.

Thanks for all the kind words, warm hugs, and loving support from all of you here..means the world to me.... I <3 you all...
Clay, that is great news!!!! Thanks for sharing it--I have had a real tuff week and your news really gave me a big smile. Jean
Old 06-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #1002
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
My biopsies were all clean. NO malignancy! YAY!

I see my Oncologist next week for tumor marker levels and my regular 3 month FU.

Thanks for all the kind words, warm hugs, and loving support from all of you here..means the world to me.... I <3 you all...

GREAT NEWS!!!! lots of hugs and love to you
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #1003
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Great news is it isn't cancer. Its heart damage from radiation.
Not sure what isn't going to mean long term or how much damage.
More tests coming up.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #1004
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking That is good news, and a different chapter to read:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
More tests coming up.
Let's hear it from the band......Drum Rollllllll

deb, I bet It means you can't donate your heart to an athlete after all is said and done, and ..then who cares..

Thanks for coming back to share you Good news deb.

:danc e1:

_
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #1005
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
Clay, that is great news!!!! Thanks for sharing it--I have had a real tuff week and your news really gave me a big smile. Jean
(((((((((((((((((((((((Jean))))))))))))))))))))))) )

Sending you extra special hugs and much love. Sorry for your tough week! Hoping things are looking up and much better. Know I care about you, my wonderful friend!!

Thanks...your always warmth and caring words...mean so much...love you, my friend..Clay
Old 06-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #1006
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Clay I am very happy to hear of your good news..Keeping you and yours in my prayers. Deb_u_tant sending all my prayers and positive energy your way. Thank you both for sharing your updates. Julieisafemme, thank you for your kind words. Thank you all in this group for your kindness, patience and most of all love for a complete stranger who needed a place to share... Thank you....
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #1007
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
More tests coming up.
Deb That is great news about no cancer. I hope they will soon have some answers on the heart issue. I also have a small heart problem which I am sure is a result of the chemo and/or radiation. Sending you a big hug. Jean
Old 06-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #1008
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Clay I am very happy to hear of your good news..Keeping you and yours in my prayers. Deb_u_tant sending all my prayers and positive energy your way. Thank you both for sharing your updates. Julieisafemme, thank you for your kind words. Thank you all in this group for your kindness, patience and most of all love for a complete stranger who needed a place to share... Thank you....
Thank you, Genesis! Your kind words are welcomed!
May you receive gentle comforting energies from us here as well.
Sends you warm hugs....take care of YOU!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #1009
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
Deb That is great news about no cancer. I hope they will soon have some answers on the heart issue. I also have a small heart problem which I am sure is a result of the chemo and/or radiation. Sending you a big hug. Jean
I feel they just know I haven't met my deductible yet. lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #1010
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Relief and release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

The dreaded phone call came on Friday.

"We need you to come back for a follow-up as the Pap results showed some atypical cells. Doc wants to do a Colposcopy"

A what?? I can come in tomorrow, I mean Monday"

"The first appointment we have available is on the 19th at 7:00AM, and in case he needs to do a biopsy it will be done at that time." ...
What is a colposcopy anyway? ......as I am Googling it...Endometrial cancer, follow-ups for atypical cells, a magnifying light, acetic acid...oy vey*

as the Nurse is saying ....These things are just routine, and negative 9 times out of 10, just a little burning, and uncomfortable cramps possibly for a day or two and..... as my mind wandered off to the beach.

Who the hell can call this routine after 9 years of negative pap smears /post total radical hysterectomy with 16 lymph nodes donated to science***I thought it was "my prostate" surgery in the first place.

I hate waiting. So, to wile away the team, so I gessoed a huge canvas...
Hmmm. either a peaceful landscape or a rolling stormy seascape 3 X 4 feet
*Rolling stormy seascape in progress*

Thank you for the good karma and thoughts sent my way. .
Home for the day. Out out brief spot. Biopsied "a spot" this AM. Sent out for tests. "We'll call you, or send you a card" . *CALL ME*** Now another Wait. Then recheck in either 3 or 6 mos. depending if it is atypical or...something else, worst case radiation.

I found this on Google...and it left off alot of things on the lists of what-to-do while waiting.

""""Awaiting Cancer Test Resluts? Ways to take control of your anxiety and not let it control you

How much information do you need to feel comfortable? Are you the kind of person who feels better when you know every detail of every procedure and the information it will reveal? YES>

If so, it’s a good idea to ask questions until you are satisfied. ll.

Focus on the “what-nows," instead of the "what-ifs.” Keep your focus on the present: Look at the test as a valuable tool for your doctor to use in finding the best treatment for you. Other strategies for keeping your mind in the present while waiting for test results include:
Exercising
Listening to music
Reading what you enjoy the most
Doing hobbies that you enjoy the most
Relaxing or meditating, such as lying down and slowly breathing in and out while focusing on the movement of your breath
Talking about your feelings with family, close friends or a support group

Reminding yourself of your spirituality, and whatever faith or belief that comforts you "

What about
Chocolate milkshakes, banana splits, mad wild monkey sex.
My BFF's are willing to go sky diving with me. (take me there, but not jump) and go paint-balling when I am ready.

I don't have any ice cream, or banana's, thus I think I will just check my phone list and find a monkey girl .
For now, go make PenPal artist trading cards ,then , slamming the canvas---with paint..unless

Last edited by Tommi; 06-19-2013 at 01:23 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #1011
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation

Hang in there Tommi... sending my positive energy and prayers your way....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #1012
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

a postcard? are you able to log into your medical chart? I have online access to mine and it sure helps with the wait.

I agree exercise helps. I walked and hiked a lot!

Love and hugs to you

Quote:

Home for the day. Out out brief spot. Biopsied "a spot" this AM. Sent out for tests. "We'll call you, or send you a card" . *CALL ME*** Now another Wait. Then recheck in either 3 or 6 mos. depending if it is atypical or...something else, worst case radiation.

I found this on Google...and it left off alot of things on the lists of what-to-do while waiting.

""""Awaiting Cancer Test Resluts? Ways to take control of your anxiety and not let it control you

How much information do you need to feel comfortable? Are you the kind of person who feels better when you know every detail of every procedure and the information it will reveal? YES>

Focus on the “what-nows," instead of the "what-ifs.” Keep your focus on the present: Look at the test as a valuable tool for your doctor to use in finding the best treatment for you. Other strategies for keeping your mind in the present while waiting for test results include:
Exercising
Listening to music
Relaxing or meditating, such as lying down and slowly breathing in and out while focusing on the movement of your breath

Reminding yourself of your spirituality, and whatever faith or belief that comforts you "

What about
My BFF's are willing to go sky diving with me. (take me there, but not jump) and go paint-balling when I am ready.

I don't have any ice cream, or banana's, thus I think I will just check my phone list and find a monkey girl .
For now, go make PenPal artist trading cards ,then , slamming the canvas---with paint..unless
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #1013
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Report waiting impatient patient

This oncology group doesn't have online stuff yet. I got nursey nurse on phone this afternoon, and asked her when the specimen goes out, average length of time before results come back, and if they do, and my Doc is to busy to call me, if any of the residents, fellow's etc will. She duly noted that I was willing to take call from anyone, and not just the primary guy. SO, taking action helps one's psyche.

Yep deb, I start my day in the pool around 5:30 AM, then jacuzzi, shower and off to work or play..take more steps than I ever wanted to, but I feel the exercise kicking my butt, and the rush afterwards lasts all day. Takestairs, skipping elevators, and walking the cart back inside after shopping, walking and one more step every day.

Eating healthier has helped my mind, body and soul recently too. I quit drive-thru's in March, GAVE UP DIET COKE --ohmygawdthatwashard. and stopped anything fried years ago.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 11:49 PM   #1014
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Quote:

Exercising
Listening to music

What about

I stand beside you my brother--and sending lots of good energy your way. Waiting SUCKS but your list has a lot of good ideas-- I am going to copy this for the next time I have to wait on anything. Jeano
Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #1015
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Hello Everyone. Sending love, healing and positive energy to each and everyone of you whether you are the one going through the journey or like myself, are the companion along the road. My Mom has been suffering a lot with her stomach and we finally got to get the results of her PET Scan and CT Scan. Turns out she has quite large gall stones intruding with her tummy. So we will be going to go see a General Surgeon in July... they did notice an active area in her diaphram area so they will keep an eye on that. I am releived is not worse... because you know... it can always be worse... so we will take this one with our heads up and in stride... Hope everyone is having an awesome day ^_^

Last edited by Genesis; 06-20-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <///< spelling check...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #1016
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Default Quick Post

Please keep my Mommy in your prayers. On our way to emergency room... she is doing really bad... thank you....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #1017
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Smile Update

Good afternoon. Just wanted to inform you that as of right now my Mom is doing better. They were able to stabilize her pain and we will be seeing her primary on Monday. Thank you for your energy, love and concern. They are greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #1018
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Healing and Hope

Genesis,
Thanks for the update on your Mom. Hoepfully they can get those gallstones taken care of, maybe as an outpatient real soon. That kind of pain can wear you down.

Big hug to yoyu for being there, and sharing some strength and hope to hold you up in the days to come. Let your Mom know that she is on the thoughts and prayers of your friends.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #1019
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Sooo... am still fighting and pushing and yelling... for her surgery to get done as soon as possible... I am so spent, it's not even funny.... I see My Mom in pain and I can't back down... Thank you for listening, your thoughts, prayers and support. They are truly welcomed and appreciated. Sending my prayers, positive energy and love to each of you going through your own journeys...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2013, 12:34 AM   #1020
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: