Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #3021
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Usually the way we do it is each person who signs up sends you a package containing one of each project for each person participating along with 5 dollars to cover costs for you to mail out packets. However, because this is a simple postcard project, we could instead each PM you our address and then you PM us a list of everyone's address who is participating. Then each of us could mail out our postcards on our own. What do you prefer?
Yes. This is what I was thinking-- Corkey PM'd me and explained it to me and I suggested this-- so would this be okay with everyone else?

Deadlines: Oct. 21 for sign up November 4 for Postcards in mail

How does that sound?
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #3022
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=Corkey;675578][QUOTE=ahk;675576]HI.

Here I am-- thanks to Peach for giving me an heads up that folks are interested. So who would be interested in a small post card exchange. The one I was thinking about would be: Your World. You take a photograph of "your world" (could be your living room, your work space, your car, your family -- anything that you feel is part of you) and send it to each one who ever is joining.

The last one I did, I took several different pics, wrote on the back of what I was taking a pic of, and who I was, and sent them out randomly. If you use a reg size photo (4x6) all you would need is a postcard stamp --- (.32).

So how does that sound? Sound like your cup of tea? or glass of wine-- If so-- lets do it!!

(PS. -- How do you all do this (as a host or getting them sent out or getting each others addresses etc)

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #3023
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=amiyesiam;675653][QUOTE=Corkey;675578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
HI.

Here I am-- thanks to Peach for giving me an heads up that folks are interested. So who would be interested in a small post card exchange. The one I was thinking about would be: Your World. You take a photograph of "your world" (could be your living room, your work space, your car, your family -- anything that you feel is part of you) and send it to each one who ever is joining.

The last one I did, I took several different pics, wrote on the back of what I was taking a pic of, and who I was, and sent them out randomly. If you use a reg size photo (4x6) all you would need is a postcard stamp --- (.32).

So how does that sound? Sound like your cup of tea? or glass of wine-- If so-- lets do it!!

(PS. -- How do you all do this (as a host or getting them sent out or getting each others addresses etc)

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam
5.laruss
Added myself to the list
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #3024
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam
5. laruss
6. Gemme

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #3025
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Corkey;675578]
Quote:
HI.

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3.SingularNYCFemme
Old 10-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #3026
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam
5. laruss
6. Gemme
7.SingularNYCFemme
I am being a complete klutz trying to add myself to the list.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #3027
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone on the list-- could you please send me your address & email addresses. If you already have, thank you.

What I was thinking is to get all your addresses together, and then send out a huge list of details. When done with postcards, just put a .32 stamp (unless you live outside of US) and place in mailbox. Since its a small project, I didn't see a reason to do a huge pile at a time. Hope everyone is in agreeance. <--- is that even a word??!!??

Yay for all people who have signed up so far---

a.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #3028
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oooooh!

I haz mail!!!!

I it all!!!!

Laruss, how cool is that??? You actually chose my fave color too.

Tommi, as always, your stuff makes me squeal. Love it!

Cara, those are the cutest bead-dobbies in the world. I love the colors, too.

Sherrie, I didn't even THINK of doing that. Excellent and tre cute.

Jennifer, SOMEONE is sending me sugar. So sweet! So sweet! For the wrist and the belly. I wonder who????

I want to ask about a particular piece but I don't want to spoil it for the others. If you participated and I didn't mention your name, then I am talking to YOU. I am sooo not going to use that for the purpose in which you intended. Oh, no. That's far too lovely. I'm going to prop it up near my computer and stare at it on a daily basis. Lovely!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #3029
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I think it was Ami's project I didn't have a name for. Fantastic job!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #3030
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I haz mail, too! I think that's the speediest I've ever gotten a package.

everyone did such wonderfully fun projects! thank you all so much!

I don't want to possibly spoil any surprises, so I'll withhold comments til we hear back from everyone.

Thanks for wrangling, Jennifer!

p.s. I hand-twisted each and every one of those bead-dobbies, Gemmie. I had a thumb cramp for days! lol.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #3031
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm in agreeance, and I think you have all my info

Quote:
Everyone on the list-- could you please send me your address & email addresses. If you already have, thank you.

What I was thinking is to get all your addresses together, and then send out a huge list of details. When done with postcards, just put a .32 stamp (unless you live outside of US) and place in mailbox. Since its a small project, I didn't see a reason to do a huge pile at a time. Hope everyone is in agreeance. <--- is that even a word??!!??

a.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #3032
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got mine today also!!!!
Love everything.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #3033
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam
5. laruss
6. Gemme
7.SingularNYCFemme

3 SLOTS left-- anyone? You have til Sunday to sign up--- Hurry!
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #3034
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I wanna do this please? signing up! :-)
Quote:

a.
The Following User Says Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #3035
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam
5. laruss
6. Gemme
7.SingularNYCFemme
8. deb0670

3 SLOTS left-- anyone? You have til Sunday to sign up--- Hurry!
Just adding ---
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #3036
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

BUMP - Sign up in progress below
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #3037
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Greetings from Vietnam!

I'm recently arrived here to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, finally getting my 'groove' on, and wondering how I could participate in an exchange. When I lived in China a few years back I was part of an altoid tin exchange where we sent a tin only to the person next on the list. With postage so costly, this would probably be the type of group activity that would work best for me. Otherwise, I would love to correspond snail-mail with a few of you and/or reconnect with a couple of you that I did snail-mail with in the past. I'm open to possibilities. Of course, I have to first figure out where the post office is! lolol By the way, today is Vietam's Womens Day - the street vendors are out in droves selling baskets of gorgeous roses primped up with ribbons and bows. I find it quite delightful. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

- Deb -
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #3038
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Hey all-- I had a family emergency and I was wondering if we could bump this back 1 more week-- I also have finals this week, with juggling folks, school, rotations --

Would everyone mind if we get this all out by the 28th? I am still needing addresses/address from deb0670 -- could you please send me your address and email, thanks.

a.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #3039
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm fine with it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #3040
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank You, Thank You.

I am enjoying all of the wonderful things I received in the last Project.

Writing with my pen, wearing great neck pieces, and reading my book marked in place, twirling the black N white wrist bracelt, taking my Steelers keys as I run out the door to catch the game.

Som, again thanks for it being fun and full of good stuff that will last longer than a Marshmallow ghost
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types