Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2015 New Year Resolutions!

Happy New Year

2015!

Do you make resolutions? Intentions? Improvement commitments?

If so, share them!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 12:18 AM   #2
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Having more patients

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 12:18 AM   #3
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am working on livng each day in the present, and enjoying every minute of this love I have been blessed with.

I hope everyone has a fantastic 2015
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 02:09 AM   #4
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Working on weight loss and making trips to see the rest of my sisters in Missouri
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 03:15 AM   #5
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I am also working on weight loss. Getting more moving activities into my day. Eating a clean, more healthy diet. Getting a new occupation. Getting a new computer that types the letter that comes twixt v and n on the keypad, so I can quit having to think of alternative words that don't use that letter.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 06:03 AM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I need to make more money in 2015. I took a huge cut in pay and I honestly don't know how I'm making it.

So I will put more time and energy into my side business which I have not put enough energy into. It's a fun business and I've met some fun clients.

If you would like to help you can by liking me FB page :

www.facebook.com/nolaceremonies

I also need to get someone to help me with getting myself out there.

Thanks everyone! Enjoying reading the lists.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 07:17 PM   #7
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Today the fitness trainer at work announced his new assistant, a female trainer who will work with us one on one.

So NOW I have no excuse.

I will get in shape in 2015 !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #8
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'd really like to spend 2015 working on being more hopeful, positive and optimistic.

I recently heard, "Realists are more often right, but optimists are more often successful."

and then I heard today, "what reality was made by realists?"

So I want to work toward letting hope be part of my life without puncturing that hope for the sake of realism.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #9
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I do not make New Year's resolutions, but I am on a mission to eat clean and hopefully lose a few pounds as well and I will continue this mission into the New Year. Today makes 2 weeks since I gave up all soda...so far, so good.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 08:56 PM   #10
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I don't make "resolutions" per se. I think "intentions" might be a better way to put it.

I have spent almost every single New Year's Eve by myself with the exception of once or twice since high school. It started out because basically I was an introvert who hated parties and turned into a tradition. I reflect on the past year, journal, do a big tarot reading, watch bad TV, that kind of thing. Just be with myself.

I think that in and of itself is the intention. Continue learning to be with myself, listen to myself, be kind to myself, and work on myself.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #11
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I don't make "resolutions" per se. I think "intentions" might be a better way to put it.

I have spent almost every single New Year's Eve by myself with the exception of once or twice since high school. It started out because basically I was an introvert who hated parties and turned into a tradition. I reflect on the past year, journal, do a big tarot reading, watch bad TV, that kind of thing. Just be with myself.

I think that in and of itself is the intention. Continue learning to be with myself, listen to myself, be kind to myself, and work on myself.
I could have written candy coated bitch's entire post .

I "break in" the new daily planner (I just can't use any days before January), get out my journal, pour a glass of bubbly, and watch Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve.

I've had an epiphany recently that I can't be any good for anyone else if I'm always last on the list and if I'm not good to Grainne first. So that's the theme for 2015-building a life I love regardless of whether I'm partnered or not, even dating or not. My strength, joy, and soul come from within. I've just not been tuned into them for a very long time.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:12 PM   #12
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

My resolution is NOT to make a resolution for 2015 ~
Old 12-16-2014, 12:22 AM   #13
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

my resolutions are usually to do projects.

This coming year I plan to downsize and seperate stuff!
And please sort thru all your photos and recipes, at least before the year is up!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 04:34 PM   #14
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I don't make any-- because I feel they're easily broken. So instead-- I work to improve things in my life. I always improve my life by good health, positive karmas, spirituality, prepare good food for my family, exercise for my body and mind, and continued forgiveness to myself and others. Every year I do an altered postcard of all things listed above, write about it-- and keep out throughout year so its a constant reminder.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 06:55 PM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
I don't make any-- because I feel they're easily broken. So instead-- I work to improve things in my life. I always improve my life by good health, positive karmas, spirituality, prepare good food for my family, exercise for my body and mind, and continued forgiveness to myself and others. Every year I do an altered postcard of all things listed above, write about it-- and keep out throughout year so its a constant reminder.
Wow this is so cool!
Old 12-16-2014, 06:56 PM   #16
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am going to work on a financial goal......set an attainable amount to shoot for and make it happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 07:17 PM   #17
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quit smoking.

For real this time.

Well, might try vaping to start off cause cold turkey just too damn hard.

Also, get in better shape and eat healthier. The wife cooks mighty fine healthy stuff so that part will be a lot easier.

Gonna Do It For Real,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Quit smoking.

For real this time.

Well, might try vaping to start off cause cold turkey just too damn hard.

Also, get in better shape and eat healthier. The wife cooks mighty fine healthy stuff so that part will be a lot easier.

Gonna Do It For Real,
Brute.
I don't know you but I am glad to hear this!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #19
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,341 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

My hope for the new year is creating a better quality of life for myself. I've started by throwing out crap I don't need and doing tons of cleaning. Next year will be painting, redecorating and getting the place ready to rent. Oh and deciding where I want to move

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2014, 06:55 PM   #20
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I signed up with the personal fitness trainer at work.

Jan 1 I will be working out these old muscles!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: