Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Two Wonderful Cats Adoption

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=wPHjPQ_gZFE

These were born to a feral mother. I raised them from small kittens. They were suppose to be barn cats but they have no fear, at all. They walk right up to dogs, any animals and are sweet as can be. Boarding dogs I'm taking a risk with these too and I would love to find a good home where they can remain playful indoor cats. Its a bother and sister, must go together. They have been fixed and rabies. Super affectionate and lots of personality.

I am located in Southern VA. As will all my adoptions, I rescue lots, if it doesn't work out I will always take them back.

Last edited by Linus; 04-13-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

You are a blessing to our planet, and to all of our furkids here! God bless you!

Love,
Andrew and Gang
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

You are a blessing to our planet, and to all of our furkids here! God bless you!

Love,
Andrew and Gang
thanks. I would love to build a huge closed in sanctuary one day. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats and was taking zrytec but it started making my heart flutter and raised my BP. I havent been able to full breathe in a while. lol To be honest if I could keep them as indoor cats I would but too often they slip through doors and my boarding season is starting. If anything happened to them it would kill me.

So lets find these cuties and awesome home!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

There is a liquid you can use on the cats that helps. It is called Allerpet-C. Sometimes you can find it at PetSmart or PetCo. It runs about $10. All you do is pour some on a wash clothe, and wipe the cat down. It helps me (and I have 3 indoor cats) and I did have a colony of ferrel cats (my neighbor had them removed and killed by Animal Control). I know what it is to love animals, and be allergic. I am very very allergic.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

There is a liquid you can use on the cats that helps. It is called Allerpet-C. Sometimes you can find it at PetSmart or PetCo. It runs about $10. All you do is pour some on a wash clothe, and wipe the cat down. It helps me (and I have 3 indoor cats) and I did have a colony of ferrel cats (my neighbor had them removed and killed by Animal Control). I know what it is to love animals, and be allergic. I am very very allergic.
Thank you andrew. I wish that was the only problem.
I worry about the dogs I keep. Some are aggressive towards cats.

I will even drive/deliver them within a reasonable distance. I just want them to have a good home no matter what it takes or cost
Old 04-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Right now is a really tough time for cats, adult cats in particular. People are falling on hard times and the shelters and rescues are full of relinquished animals. Some of the groups I work with around here have long lists of people trying to get their animal into a shelter vs the pound. It is all really very sad. Almost daily were are being called to a home or rental to assist with an abandoned animal. Good luck to you.

You may find some luck with Petfinder or craigslist--just remember to post them for higher than research animals are going for in you area. Here they pay $35 for a research animal. Also, any animal that is microchipped is not supposed to be used for research.

http://www.petfinder.com/index.html

I've seen some great outdoor caged in areas built to keep cats. They are very easy and economical to make--just a few nails, hinges, corner plates and wired fence. It's an option to keep them safe.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:32 AM   #7
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
Right now is a really tough time for cats, adult cats in particular. People are falling on hard times and the shelters and rescues are full of relinquished animals. Some of the groups I work with around here have long lists of people trying to get their animal into a shelter vs the pound. It is all really very sad. Almost daily were are being called to a home or rental to assist with an abandoned animal. Good luck to you.

You may find some luck with Petfinder or craigslist--just remember to post them for higher than research animals are going for in you area. Here they pay $35 for a research animal. Also, any animal that is microchipped is not supposed to be used for research.

http://www.petfinder.com/index.html

I've seen some great outdoor caged in areas built to keep cats. They are very easy and economical to make--just a few nails, hinges, corner plates and wired fence. It's an option to keep them safe.
Thank you. I know about petfinder just might have to build something. Just need to find someone to build it for me. ::::batting eyelashes::::