Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #1
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayer Circle for My Dad, James

Please start a prayer chain for my dad, James. He has endured a diabetic toe infection that lead to him losing his large toe. He is now back in the hospital today,3 days after the surgery last Friday, with another infection in the same area of his foot where they cut off his large toe. He isn't healing and is running fever, because it's infected again. I do not know at this time what the doctors plan to do, but the things they tried in the past ie using a vacuum pump on his foot and honey to draw out the infection didn't work, and neither did the chamber with forced Oxygen to help stop the infection. I don't know what the new plan will be. I'm concerned it will lead to his losing his leg just below his knee. Is there medicare coverage for a prosthetic leg if he happens to lose his leg ? I hope so. Please pray for my dad, James, he needs the prayers that he heals speedily and that the infection doesn't return. Thank you all for your support.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #2
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default You know it...

Standing in agreement with your prayers for your dad, believing for his complete miracle healing in Jesus name. Amen.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

My dad went through pretty much the exact thing this past year, including having his toe removed, and the subsequent infection and fever after the surgery. He pulled through without losing his leg. I will pray that your dad does as well.

Oh and part B of Medicare does cover physician ordered prosthetics if he were to ever need one.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Circle of Prayer

TruTexan,

I stand with Canela in prayer for your father's wellness, and your strength as you stand with your father...as we form a circle of prayer and healing

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 08:35 PM   #5
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I stand with all of you in prayer for my father James to have God heal him fully this time and that no more infection will come back. Thank you for your support and prayers. I appreciate them so so very much.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #6
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I know you come here with a heavy heart. I will definitely join in helping to lift you and your family in prayer.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #7
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thank you all for helping me form a circle of prayer for my dad's healing. It is much over due and needed. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart. WE can do all things with Prayer through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and Father God.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #8
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Lord please hold James in your loving arms and bring him healing and comfort.

This we pray in the name of your son Jesus Christ, Amen
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #9
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of you and your father
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #10
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

praying for Him and You
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 10:16 PM   #11
freckledassal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

freckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputation

Sending Healing thoughts to your Dad and strength to you!!! xoxoxo
freckledassal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freckledassal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Tex.Sorry to hear about your Dad,I pray he will be healed in or Lords name amen.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 09:29 AM   #13
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default More important news today

My dad, while in the hospital is having more and more chest pain, so now he is scheduled for a heart doctor to go into his main artery through his leg to check for more blockages and to check the stints that were put in around his heart last year. On top of his foot being infected. I pray to GOD that he gets through all this surgery mess he's in. I cannot afford to travel again to see him and be there. I just came home from a 2.5 week visit with him and my other family. IT sucks I can't be there. All I can do is be home and pray and ask each and every one of you to pray with me for my dad to recover and heal from all this. I'm scared that I'll lose him and won't be there to say goodbye. Just fearful is all. My dad only has the upper part of his heart working, that's 35% that works, because many years ago he had a massive heart attack that killed the lower half of his heart. He's not in that great of health for a heart and diabetic patient.
Keep James in your prayers for me please. Thank you all so much.

Justy
Old 05-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #14
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

Standing with RyRy for Tru's Dad, James,
Father, we thank You that You are the great physician. We pray that You would give the doctors wisdom and guide their hands. We lift up James and pray for his speedy recovery. We pray that You will remove any infection he has and wrap Your arms around him. We pray for James' family that You would send comfort and peace and help them to know that there is nothing too big for You to handle. In Jesus' precious name, amen.

GeekBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeekBear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #15
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of you and your dad, and hoping for the best outcome possible.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #16
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

My dad is in the middle of his cardiac catheter procedure, I spoke to the nursing station and they are supposed to contact me when the nurse knows something. I hope they call me to let me know all went well for his procedure. I'm scared and can't help it, it's just hard being here and dad being so far away that I can't just go and be there. Thanks for all the prayers, he will need more prayers after he makes it through the heart procedure, then they will proceed with what to do about his infected foot. Lord, he's my dad,James, and I ask that you heal his body, give the knowledge and skills to his doctors to do whatever is necessary for him to be well again, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Thanks so much everyone.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:09 PM   #17
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation

TruTexan please know I have your father, you and your family in my prayers and join everyone in this thread in prayer, positive energy and love your way.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,
You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 07:15 PM   #18
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default More news today

My dad is in a really bad way now that he has found out he is fighting off 2 systemic bacterial infections in his blood. We don't know which ones they are, but he has been put on an IV wide-range antibiotic to help fight the infections off. He being diabetic is in a bad way from this. Please keep your prayers for him going. I"m sick with worry because I'm stuck here in my apt. I just got home last wednesday from seeing my family and him , he wasn't in the hospital until monday this week for this infection. Had I known, I wouldn't have left.
My dad is very scared he won't make it through the fight to rid his body of infections.

Justy
Old 05-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #19
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me."
Old 05-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #20
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: