Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 12-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #21
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning TC and other world peekers .. lol
TC hope your feeling better..... im still can't even imagine how getting a hit like that... wel i can .. but in the chest ??
hope you heal / mend fast.

Do u have horses??
ever go see a Parelli event??
i been to a bunch . and always always interesting things going on and to watch and learn .

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoyhSiTGFU"]USA Tour Jacksonville Highlights - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifn-3mtl8z8"]Highlights From Parelli Horse & Soul Tour - Columbus, Ohio - YouTube[/nomedia]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #22
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still alive......
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 04:30 AM   #23
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

More stories please? Thank you!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 07:31 AM   #24
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good Morning..
Being alive is good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboi View Post
I'm still alive......

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 03:21 AM   #25
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

02Jul13.....so...... I seemed to have found a new level of ballistic/impact protection..... okay, okay.... let me start from the beginning......
In my infinite wisdom..... no... no.....let me start again.....
I am not losing my better judgment.... I knew full well what I was getting into, I just had trouble remembering how much it hurt.... I was raising the artform of flying through the air, to a new level.....
A few weeks ago, I went out and bought a cheap pair of roller skates..... when one does this, there comes a time when you actually have to skate..... you know, put the skates on and go skating.... where the wheels on the skate actually roll.... and...well,
I did this at the ripe age of .... well.... let's just put it this way, before this past Saturday afternoon, I had not been skating....(on roller skates.... the old fashioned 4-wheel kind)....in almost 30 years....(those of you who know me, already know where this is going)....
I finally worked up the nerve to go to an actual skating rink where I sat down, took off my shoes and put on my skates, laced them up and smiled..... then I realized I had to roll over to the rack to put my shoes in the little cubby hole..... after slowly rolling over to the cubby hole, without falling yet, I managed to place my shoes in the little easy to reach section......
Now, with my new found confidence, chuckling at all the little kids that were rolling around, falling down and promptly getting back up, my thought was this...."if I fell, I wouldn't.... I mean, WHEN I fall, I hope I can get back up that quickly".... gliding along cautiously..... getting faster and more confident, I start a few cross-overs in my turns..... and about 45 minutes into my new found confidence in a cross-over, it happened..... a little too much confidence too quickly, my wheels clipped and I went air-born..... the hang-time left a lot to be desired, I've done better..... I hugged the floor with the enthusiasm of a little kid at Christmas time... My arm folded up underneath me as I slid a few more feet, but not before My right boob tried to punch a hole through the floor and a squeak emanated from the air rushing out of my lungs..... I don't think I felt too much crepitus from my rib-cage as I popped back up and continued on my merry way.... I think I heard a lady ask me if I was okay... she was skating for her 50th birthday.....
as of today, I continue to nurse my rib-cage and brace for the sneezing or coughing...."sneeze-squeak" or "cough-moan".... what do I do?..... go out and get a pair of faster skates and padded undergarments..... maybe next time I'll post a video.... although, this one would make my running buddy, Jean, proud... I think she would have actually asked me if I was okay before she started laughing at me....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #26
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

10Aug13....

Me to 75yr old female patient: do you know the biggest lie that paramedics tell people?

Pt : no. What?

Me: you're gonna feel a little stick. Its not a little stick....it's a big stick.

Pt: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Me: *blink*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #27
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
02Jul13.....so...... I seemed to have found a new level of ballistic/impact protection..... okay, okay.... let me start from the beginning......
In my infinite wisdom..... no... no.....let me start again.....
I am not losing my better judgment.... I knew full well what I was getting into, I just had trouble remembering how much it hurt.... I was raising the artform of flying through the air, to a new level.....
A few weeks ago, I went out and bought a cheap pair of roller skates..... when one does this, there comes a time when you actually have to skate..... you know, put the skates on and go skating.... where the wheels on the skate actually roll.... and...well,
I did this at the ripe age of .... well.... let's just put it this way, before this past Saturday afternoon, I had not been skating....(on roller skates.... the old fashioned 4-wheel kind)....in almost 30 years....(those of you who know me, already know where this is going)....
I finally worked up the nerve to go to an actual skating rink where I sat down, took off my shoes and put on my skates, laced them up and smiled..... then I realized I had to roll over to the rack to put my shoes in the little cubby hole..... after slowly rolling over to the cubby hole, without falling yet, I managed to place my shoes in the little easy to reach section......
Now, with my new found confidence, chuckling at all the little kids that were rolling around, falling down and promptly getting back up, my thought was this...."if I fell, I wouldn't.... I mean, WHEN I fall, I hope I can get back up that quickly".... gliding along cautiously..... getting faster and more confident, I start a few cross-overs in my turns..... and about 45 minutes into my new found confidence in a cross-over, it happened..... a little too much confidence too quickly, my wheels clipped and I went air-born..... the hang-time left a lot to be desired, I've done better..... I hugged the floor with the enthusiasm of a little kid at Christmas time... My arm folded up underneath me as I slid a few more feet, but not before My right boob tried to punch a hole through the floor and a squeak emanated from the air rushing out of my lungs..... I don't think I felt too much crepitus from my rib-cage as I popped back up and continued on my merry way.... I think I heard a lady ask me if I was okay... she was skating for her 50th birthday.....
as of today, I continue to nurse my rib-cage and brace for the sneezing or coughing...."sneeze-squeak" or "cough-moan".... what do I do?..... go out and get a pair of faster skates and padded undergarments..... maybe next time I'll post a video.... although, this one would make my running buddy, Jean, proud... I think she would have actually asked me if I was okay before she started laughing at me....
Taking masochism to new heights....
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 02:59 AM   #28
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

LOL.... I'm just a glutton for punishment....LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #29
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL.... I'm just a glutton for punishment....LOL

Apparently.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 09-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #30
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Apparently.

LOL.... yup...... although.... my latest roller skating adventures were rather bland...... still havent worked up the nerve to do very many crossovers... unless you count the accidental one when I tried to go to the bathroom in my roller skates.... try explaining THAT one to the paramedics!?!

oh well..... it's a very useful cardio and leg workout.... gotta do something to help get me ready for my road races later on this year....

My first full marathon will be in November up in Tulsa and somewhere around then, I'm running in two half marathons and a number of mud runs.... and yes, Helga will come out to play
Old 10-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #31
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Well.....this morning, I did My third Half Marathon since I started running again a few years back.... it was by far, my ugliest "run"..... between the 03:44:32 time and hobbling a good deal of the course...... I made a new friend in a woman named Mary..... she kept me going by "stalking me" for about 10 miles of the course.... kept me from slowing down even more, because I didn't want her to pass me..... Mary passed me at about mile 11-12ish....and went on to finish the race way ahead of me.... yet she waited at the finish line to shake my hand and thank me for "keeping her going for 10 miles of the race"...... That, my friends is a runner and that is sportsmanship....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 11:35 PM   #32
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Default More Running....

My times are, by no means, in the speed demon division..... in fact, my times, on a good day, can barely beat a herd of turtles stampeding through molasses....

I recently ran in one of our local running events called The Challenge. I did the 5k run on Saturday and the Half Marathon on Sunday. Those runs were not pretty, but..... I was still moving forward at the end of the runs......

The atmosphere was great.... I had great company along both routes and saw more great sportsmanship in both of these races......

This makes a total of 4 half marathons and I don't know how many 5k runs I've done..... but thanks to all of my running buddies.... I've got a total of 10 more races to do this year, to include 5 more half marathons, a full marathon and a few 10k's.... oh.... btw I got ALL of them back because I signed up for The Great Bull Run.... 100 yard dash with a buncha bulls chasing ya! I signed up so they all followed suit....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #33
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

The Great Bull Run is in the books...... came out of that unscathed.... well.... maybe a few bruises from the biggo Tomato Royale (a tomato fight) afterwards.... but all in all.... it was THE most fun I've had in the past several years!!!!

And thennnnn there was the Big D Half marathon the next day.... ugh.... it's not exactly comfy running 13.1 miles in cold, wet, soggy shoes.... it kinda sucked actually....... The only bright sides to that were my running buddies and the fact that the Big D brought me up to the minimum requirements to get into the Half Fanatics club.... 3 half marathons within 90 days.... I did 'em in 43 days.....

Now, onto the Chisholm Trail Run/Ride 33 mile bike ride and maybe another half marathon in a few weeks..... IF it's not raining....

At least the bike ride will be interesting... I"ve never ridden a bike with "clips" for pedals..... advice anyone?
Old 04-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #34
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
The Great Bull Run is in the books...... came out of that unscathed.... well.... maybe a few bruises from the biggo Tomato Royale (a tomato fight) afterwards.... but all in all.... it was THE most fun I've had in the past several years!!!!

And thennnnn there was the Big D Half marathon the next day.... ugh.... it's not exactly comfy running 13.1 miles in cold, wet, soggy shoes.... it kinda sucked actually....... The only bright sides to that were my running buddies and the fact that the Big D brought me up to the minimum requirements to get into the Half Fanatics club.... 3 half marathons within 90 days.... I did 'em in 43 days.....

Now, onto the Chisholm Trail Run/Ride 33 mile bike ride and maybe another half marathon in a few weeks..... IF it's not raining....

At least the bike ride will be interesting... I"ve never ridden a bike with "clips" for pedals..... advice anyone?
Wear a shoe that has instep pressure, unless you have flat feet. The cramps are gonna hurt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #35
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Default hey

Still here! Hope everyone had a great Holiday season!
Old 03-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #36
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey TC...

I think it's time for you to dust off your britches and start sharing your adventures again.

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2016, 01:00 AM   #37
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Lol....I'm not so sure yet....
Old 04-15-2016, 12:10 AM   #38
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

When it's time, you'll know

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #39
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Default HELLOOOOOOOO

Helloooooo out there!!!! Can an admin please msg me?
Old 06-05-2017, 12:32 AM   #40
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Helloooo out there....