Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #41
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

List? I know not of what you speak
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #42
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Pixie Sticks!!!

Hey girl, shouldnt you be out making snow angels, or falling on your face??

Miss you too..I hope you come down for turkey day with us!!!

We'll do lots of fun girl things!!

xoxoxox

big sister

I made snow pixies and fell on my ass but its been a blast I don't think I am gonna want to come back the view is gorgeous and im not just talking about the mountain scenery.

I hope I will be able to come to ya.

Man we've been cooking and walking at the lake, and shopping, and artsy stuff, and playing rock band and I got a bubble bath with jets man Im in HEAVEN.

Love
Slut Puppie Hoochie Hoe

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #43
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
I made snow pixies and fell on my ass but its been a blast I don't think I am gonna want to come back the view is gorgeous and im not just talking about the mountain scenery.

I hope I will be able to come to ya.

Man we've been cooking and walking at the lake, and shopping, and artsy stuff, and playing rock band and I got a bubble bath with jets man Im in HEAVEN.

Love
Slut Puppie Hoochie Hoe
When I grow up, I wanna be you.

Wait....
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #44
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thanks to all the awesome people who donated toys and brought them to Diva's. We picked them up last night and I am working with someone to get them all delivered to various workers who will then get them to kids.

The toys were great! Lucy had a hard time parting with the dinosaur, but I know some child will just love that (I wanted it).

You all rock for doing this.

And always, Diva, it was a great time, and I really appreciate you cheerleading this idea. There will be some really, really happy kids this year.

Again, a big thanks!
Firie
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #45
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
I must also say, that NO butches were hurt (or put on any kind of list) during the above mentioned drunken whore night!

Drunk texts and calls were inevitable... right G?! Your ears must have been burning

This service announcement brought to you by the letter.... T. Triple T to be exact
Hmm, I might have to go check my text index...I think there was mention of a list, but there is no telling where you girls went with that!!

Not only were my ears burning, but my phone damn near blew up from those text messages! Glad you were amused!

Old 11-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #46
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Hmm, I might have to go check my text index...I think there was mention of a list, but there is no telling where you girls went with that!!

Not only were my ears burning, but my phone damn near blew up from those text messages! Glad you were amused!

I want drunk sexting! Where's mine? lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #47
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Divalicious for everything again! I had the BEST time this weekend... being around everyone makes my heart smile!

My favorite time was the Drunken Whore Wine Night with Diva, The Berry, Pixie, Irish & Pammie. We laughed until we cried ~ femme bonding is soooo good for the soul. Poor Blu didn't stand a chance of a peaceful sleep with all those femmes around
Damn it.. all those fems in one room and "drinking" I know I missed out on a great time. *poutin*
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #48
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I want drunk sexting! Where's mine? lol
Dude, those girls were being naughty! I kinda like it when they all get together and do the drunken whore thing....the text messages get VERY interesting!

I had to leave the bar I was at with some friends so I could go home to take a cold shower!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #49
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Doing my best lip quiver and pout

I obviously missed way too much...
Can we have a redo on the Turkeyday bashette dinner thingy?!?!?!
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:26 AM   #50
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

List?????

Texting?????

Drunkeness???

Burning sensation????

I don't know what ANY o' Y'all are TALKIN' about.......You can't be serious to think I would allow that kind of behavior in my home......

We sat around the table, drank sweet tea and sang hymns. Oh....and Kumbaya.....we MAY have swayed a little, but we were gettin' all emotional and screamin'.....

SHECAMEINAHONDA!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #51
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
List?????

Texting?????

Drunkeness???

Burning sensation????

I don't know what ANY o' Y'all are TALKIN' about.......You can't be serious to think I would allow that kind of behavior in my home......

We sat around the table, drank sweet tea and sang hymns. Oh....and Kumbaya.....we MAY have swayed a little, but we were gettin' all emotional and screamin'.....

SHECAMEINAHONDA!!!

I am not sure about anyone else, but I am not falling for this line of kumbaya silliness! With a gang name like "Drunken Whores", I am thinking no "hymns" were involved.

Oh, there was some swayin' goin' on alright! Perhaps it was the box-o-wine that was consumed....did you know that is like a wine keg? And from what I hear/heard, y'all floated that thing in a matter of minutes!
Old 11-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #52
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

All I remember is....

(that was pixie)

IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #53
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
When I grow up, I wanna be you.

Wait....
Giggle...classes start soon. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
All I remember is....

(that was pixie)

Was that me??? Hmmmm lol. Btw I came back....almost missed my flight but im back in texas....

loves ya!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #54
lazyjparadise

How Do You Identify?:
GLBT Campground

lazyjparadise is on a distinguished road

Hi to everybody! We're new to this site so we're just stopping by to say "hi!"

Is anyone coming to the SINGLES WEEKEND at Lazy J Paradise in March?

Peace,
Jan & Julie
lazyjparadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #55
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyjparadise View Post

Peace,
Jan & Julie
Hi LazyJ - Is this the gay RV park? We live in Corpus but I remember looking up something about the campground last year. We were thinking of buying an RV but decided not to. Anyway, welcome to the site. Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #56
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Peace,
Jan & Julie
Welcome Jan and Julie. Im in Houston . Where is Lockhart TX and I never heard of the Lazy J Paradise Campground. I only knew of the Rainbow Ranch that I have gone to many times.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #57
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
Welcome Jan and Julie. Im in Houston . Where is Lockhart TX and I never heard of the Lazy J Paradise Campground. I only knew of the Rainbow Ranch that I have gone to many times.
TIMBER
I think I was thinking of the Rainbow Ranch!

R
Old 02-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #58
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lockhart is just southeast of Austin about 30 minutes.....talk to Ashton...he lives very close to L'hart.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #59
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Lockhart is just southeast of Austin about 30 minutes.....talk to Ashton...he lives very close to L'hart.

Diva - do you have birthday plans?

Rufus
Old 02-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #60
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Peace,
Jan & Julie

Hello J*J, Hope you'll stop by and post and participate so we can get to know y'all.

More fun that way.

OrganicButch has been out there. Hy's a friend of singer Julie N. I do want to come out some time. I hear good things about singing around the campfire at the Lazy J and the heart=shaped pit!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote