starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I saw that Michigan house passed another fucking religious freedom bill that gives Christians the right to discriminate anyone that isn't christian (mostly aimed at Gays) the headline stated "Bill will give EMTs the right to refuse treating Gays". Seriously!? It's now going to the senate where it will hopefully die.

I am just so throughly disgusted right now. I don't even know what to say. With everything happening in our country at this moment, I feel like we have regressed 100 years. It's an extremely sad time, but also a very important time to keep on fighting. We can make this stop.

That's on my mind.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #12402
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A man crawled into bed with a woman and pretended to be her husband. She played along and said she had to go to the bathroom and then snuck out to the living room where her actual husband was sleeping and they creeped out of the apartment. The guy still hasn't been caught yet.

The moral to the story?

Lock your damn doors, people.

Seriously.

The guy waltzed in through the unlocked front door.

They both could have been killed.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 12-08-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #12403
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Lidoderm patches...why can't they stay where you put them?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #12404
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

How imperfect i am. Seriously, 50 years of fuck ups and bottoming out all wrapped up here. My life has been jumping out the pan into the fire, maybe I like the burning part, but I sure don't like the dusting myself off part.

How I make the wrong choices, but live with them, and should learn from them, not sure about that part, but I do move on. I am grateful for the help I've received along the way.

How happy i am living alone, and need to stay that way, and maybe I should adopt a friend for dixi.

How I will always strive to be a better me. Work in progress. At least I can admit when I make mistakes, I've had a lot of practice!

How I just don't care what anyone thinks anymore. Life is too short and I want those who I care about to know I do. People who know my heart know that I am at least a good person, who makes stupid mistakes and is at the very least, good hearted.

That I need to enjoy my peace before my sister comes to live here!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2014, 11:01 AM   #12405
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Another beautiful child has committed suicide for being relentlessly taunted because of who they are. When is enough going to be enough!?

I don't even know what to say

http://www.queerty.com/bullied-to-de...mates-20141205

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2014, 11:12 AM   #12406
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so tired of observations and mentoring - I feel like I'm being poked and prodded endlessly.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2014, 02:36 PM   #12407
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have been stopped dead in my tracks. I've broken three sewing needles. I suppose that's a sign I need heavy duty ones.

That means I have to get dressed and go get them. No one around here is offering..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 03:35 PM   #12408
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I tried to be nice and strike up a conversation with one of my coworkers by asking her if her house had sold yet. It had. Congrats was given.

She then carried on for quite a while about how stressful the process of selling the house was for her and her husband, how stressful it was finding the perfect private school for her son to attend, and how stressful it will be finding the perfect house close enough to the perfect school. All the while, I am nodding along. Then she says, "It is just stressful being a grown up! One day you will understand!" Oh really, now? Will I? Boy, I sure do appreciate this sage reassurance from a person who is ONE year older than me. I just bit my tongue, smiled a big smile, told her good luck with everything, and retreated back to my sandbox...er, I mean office.

The same coworker has previously insinuated that until a person has a child, he or she cannot possibly know what it feels like to experience a fulfilled life. To her, maybe that is what makes her feel like she has a fulfilled life. If so, then good for her! Although, I am not so sure how fulfilled she really is considering that I always see her comparing herself to the only other coworker close to our age. A coworker who has a bigger house, nicer car, thinner body, two cute kids, and is always dressed up to the nines. For me, that has always proven to be a surefire way to make me feel unfulfilled and unhappy...by comparing myself to others. I don't do that anymore, and it sure is freeing.

It troubles me how so many women look down on themselves or others because they haven't achieved the goals that society has set for them since they were little girls. It troubles me that so many of them did not even give these preconceived goals a second thought. Never even questioned them, just reached for them at all costs to the detriment of who knows what. Maybe they really are happy. I certainly know many who are! I also know some who just put on the happy face and go through the motions of what is expected.

I feel certain that I am preaching (or rambling) to the choir here, but this is what has been on my mind today.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 04:01 PM   #12409
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

How someone can just dismiss other people's feelings so easily.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 07:34 PM   #12410
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind is how awesome this little community is.

Chatting last night and how 2 of us went back over 12 years and have now met in real life...

How i can't wait to see everyone again
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #12411
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

It troubles me how so many women look down on themselves or others because they haven't achieved the goals that society has set for them since they were little girls. It troubles me that so many of them did not even give these preconceived goals a second thought. Never even questioned them, just reached for them at all costs to the detriment of who knows what. Maybe they really are happy. I certainly know many who are! I also know some who just put on the happy face and go through the motions of what is expected.

I feel certain that I am preaching (or rambling) to the choir here, but this is what has been on my mind today.
CherryWine is online now Add to CherryWine's Reputation Report Post

hi cherry ~ I agree some woman do dismiss the alternative and yet some are living there lives to their fullest ~ what I would like for YOU to know is I respect you and every woman who knows their own selves ~ as to what they want in their lives ~ I wanted to be a mother so I became one ~ non conventional ~ is it the only life I ever wanted ?~ absolutely not ~ I also achieved a career ~ as the ole saying states to they own self be true ~ enjoy your Holidays w/ your beautiful smile ~ spread that smile around grl ! ~
Old 12-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #12412
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My sister's wedding and my high school 20th year reunion coming up in April and June of 2015, I have not prepared for this but I guess it is time for me to do so.

Gotta find some money to pay for everything for the reunion and get the correct fitting shirt for the wedding.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 11:29 PM   #12413
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

sex ...... all night long ..... is there any other kind?
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 07:42 AM   #12414
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking....bagels...cream cheese and strawberry jam...
But damn it's cold
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2014, 10:39 AM   #12415
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

We get to look at our new house today for the first time...
Old 12-13-2014, 12:38 PM   #12416
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My brain is a busy place....but what I need right now is to just breath.....my brain can make me crazy if I don't just take moments to just zen out....
Old 12-15-2014, 01:59 AM   #12417
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An airline ticket in January
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 02:06 AM   #12418
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Needing more opportunities to talk to my birth mother.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 06:14 AM   #12419
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

the holidays are not a good time for everyone

For some it can be hard and isolating

For some the financial burdens are too much

no one really knows what a person is struggling with
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 08:00 AM   #12420
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A big visit at work today. I'm so ready, but I always get that visit anxiety. Then later, I think, piece of cake!

Also, looking at the calendar and counting down the days....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: