Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #21
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

tamw

i wanna ask my Ms a question and it is sabotaged by Her sadism!!!

<3 Her!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #22
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When you take a power nap in the afternoon, and you wake up, and freak out because it's 3:45 (to which you think in the morning) run to the shower, brush your teeth, towel dry and grab your socks and scrubs and quickly change, only to realize that your puppy's are hungry, the sun is brightly shinning and you got ready for work after taking a thirty seven minute nap. Remembering you just got back home from work an hour ago!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
That awkward moment when....your boss asks you to proof read/edit/and contribute.....to a love letter he's writing to his new foreign girlfriend WHO..by the by...may put me out of a job if she ever does come state side.... Here's hoping we have moved by the time THAT happens...
That awkward moment when your boss realized that his visiting Russian girlfriend was a bit unstable and asks YOU to take her home since he can't deal with her.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #24
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That awkward moment when your boss realized that his visiting Russian girlfriend was a bit unstable and asks YOU to take her home since he can't deal with her.

OH Myyyyyyyy and I thought I had it bad!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #25
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Who paid for the plane ticket back to Russia
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #26
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedarino View Post
That awkward moment when...

You are out for a wonderful evening, dancing the night away...looking damn good I must say. On the way back from a little break, you walk across the dance floor toward your destination, noticing all eyes upon you and you think, damn...I look better than I thought :-)

Of course when you get to your table you notice the real reason for the looks; a 3 ft piece of toiley paper stuck to your shoe.
ohh man to funny..!
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OH Myyyyyyyy and I thought I had it bad!
Yes, that was not one of my boss' finer moments. Neither was having to be busted out of a 24 hour psych hold, but that's another story altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Who paid for the plane ticket back to Russia
Boss man did.

I sure 'nuf was not.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #28
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

when you realize that you turned in the draft of your paper and not the final version....

(caught it before it got graded though)
Old 09-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #29
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was leaving my client's apartment building to go shopping.... Iheard a noise in a dogwood tree...and when I Looked up there was a squirrel there, munching on a goodie. I stood and talked up at him for a minute...asked him what he was eating....don't judge me...i do this....SO....he was looking at me while I was talking ...then he drops what he's eating and goes up the tree....I picked up his "treat" which was a dogwood fruit, and sniffed it...then....I nibbled on the untainted edge....and right at that moment... I notice 2 old ladies sitting on the balcony watching me I told them we can all learn something from nature if we try....lol But I DONT recommend dogwood fruit...some things Should be left to nature I got a protein bar while I was out instead

lol.. oh mann this is to funny..those two old ladies were probably thinking.." Omg how is the next generation going to survive."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #30
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,770 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

When you accidently hit the wrong number on speed dial and start talking dirty to the wrong person.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #31
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That moment when you realize you've been wearing your shirt not just inside out but backwards all day and NO ONE said a thing to you.... really?? wth??
Old 09-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #32
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

oh no he dit-int!!....

side note...i hope you'll be gettin' a little extra in your check next time!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #33
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when...you are in the drive thru at mcdonalds...behind a cop....and you put your purse on the steering wheel to root for some cash...and you accidentally blow the horn
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #34
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_J View Post
That moment when you realize you've been wearing your shirt not just inside out but backwards all day and NO ONE said a thing to you.... really?? wth??

LOL this happened to me once...I got a new scrub top...and I had an early shift at the hospital. I got dressed half asleep and in the dark so as not to wake my then GF....Got to work...and couldnt figure out WHY they would put the pockets of the top SO far back I couldnt put anything in them! Finally another PCA gave me the fyi... :P awww memories..... Thanks for the giggle!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #35
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
that awkward moment when...you are in the drive thru at mcdonalds...behind a cop....and you put your purse on the steering wheel to root for some cash...and you accidentally blow the horn
lmao.. oh mannn bummer !
The Following User Says Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post

oh no he dit-int!!....

side note...i hope you'll be gettin' a little extra in your check next time!!
Sadly, there was cra cra compensation.

Of course, my boss was a bit touched himself.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #37
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_J View Post
I do that frequently. Inside out, not backwards. Usually I catch it before anyone else sees. I take a while to wake up in the morning. *yawn*
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #38
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you say "So, you're one of those young doctor's that nobody trusts." to a doctor. to her face. in front of your boss. *sigh* I MEANNNTTTT "It's impressive that you became a doctor so young, I bet you have to work harder to prove yourself. Way to go!"
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to canmarielan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #39
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

This happened when I was 19...so it's funny NOW.....

I went to a clinic to get a physical so I could take my CNA class. The Dr who gave me the physical also gave me my TB test. She told me to watch the area of the injection for signs of raising, rash etc. Then said, well you may not be able to find it again...and circled it with her pen. I think my jaw dropped to the floor! I told her.. I cant BELIEVE you just did that! I could get blood poisoning!!!! She laughed and said... I think that's just something your mother told you so you wouldn't draw on yourself....

It got me wondering what OTHER nuggets of false wisdom she imparted.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #40
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
... when you sit down and pen a hot, graphic, detailed erotic email to your SO and hit SEND, and realize you just sent that highly erotic piece of penmanship to your sister.

Yeah.

I did that..... instead of my girl.............laughin....I sent it to my Women's Studies Professor (this was in SE New Mexico) who was a woman............and it was a dirty nasty kinky rape scene story complete with knives and rope and blindfolds.....she never looked at me the same after that........<smirk>
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: