Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #19741
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Veering off the road for a giant soft pretzel.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #19742
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A hug from my boss.

She needed me to bail her out of a job she was over her head on. She gave me a nice monetary tip for my troubles.

I was sincerely happy just for the hug <3
Old 01-24-2017, 09:26 AM   #19743
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a sad day but it's also a day off and I shall appreciate it accordingly. I've made plans and they make me happy and so I smiled.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 01:14 PM   #19744
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My butch rescuing my car from the ice and snow even though I know she really didn't want to. My hero.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #19745
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A new and exciting hiking spot

And the office manager called while I was on the mountain top to offer me a change in my schedule which I'm happy for
Old 01-24-2017, 06:38 PM   #19746
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was able to get housing for a woman who really needed it and it felt good to see her relief settling in after some really hard times.

An email from a friend whose daughter donated her hair to a children's cancer/wig making foundation in my name. They got a certificate in the mail today confirming the receipt of her hair and they sent me a copy of it. It had my name and her daughters name on there together. She's only 8 years old. It was really sweet.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #19747
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

reading Chad's posts..............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #19748
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

The 3 mile hike my Aunt and I took today. Setting up an interview for this weekend.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 08:09 PM   #19749
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
reading Chad's posts..............
Haha! I am glad that my silliness makes you smile. That makes me smile too. Thanks buddy.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 08:12 AM   #19750
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Women are knitting sweaters for elephants to keep them cozy. <3

Cozy winter garments, made with love, are a bit like hugs that you can wear. And these lucky elephants clearly couldn't be happier to feel that warm embrace from people who took the time to care.

A cold snap is underway across northern India, home to the Wildlife SOS Elephant Conservation and Care Center, and everyone is feeling the chill.

Fortunately, the sanctuary's pachyderm residents, each of whom was rescued from a sad life of exploitation and abuse, aren't having to face the freezing temperatures unprotected.

As it turns out, a group of big-hearted local villagers have been knitting giant sweaters to keep the elephants warm.

Creating custom-knit clothing for the largest land mammals on earth is no quick and easy task — but the volunteers did it with a smile. Wildlife SOS cofounder Kartick Satyanarayan told The Dodo that it took about four weeks for them to make each one.

Still, the knitters didn't skimp on adding colorful flair to the elephants' new duds.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 09:04 AM   #19751
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

"Women are knitting sweaters for elephants to keep them cozy. Cozy winter garments, made with love, are a bit like hugs that you can wear. And these lucky elephants clearly couldn't be happier to feel that warm embrace from people who took the time to care."

Sometimes posts and shares are so heartwarming it just makes you want to to thank the person who took the time to post and share them twice, so thanks
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #19752
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Governor Jerry Brown's State of the State Address

Governor Jerry Brown's State of the State Address put a smile on my face this morning.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/2...america-hurts/

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 10:37 AM   #19753
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The main difference is that Bill Clinton's philandering was consensual and that he did not condone violence against women and he certainly did not brag about it.

That doesn't make it right, but it is different.
]
Also Bill faced consequences.

It was too late in his career to hurt him (he had already been elected twice), and impeachment failed, but he was held accountable.

Trump was not held accountable and was ultimately rewarded for what he did.

Electing someone AFTER they brag about it is different than electing the spouse of someone who was caught and put on trial and then publicly apologized.

Sorry for the derail

Here's what made me smile today:

Badlands National Park Twitter account goes rogue, starts tweeting scientific facts
Old 01-25-2017, 10:39 AM   #19754
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Women are knitting sweaters for elephants to keep them cozy. <3

This is crochet

Nerdsplaining also makes me smile
Old 01-27-2017, 06:36 AM   #19755
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Waking up with 3 out of (currently) 5 pets in my bed.

The no shows were the big dogs. Yoda only deigns to come in my room when there's a thunderstorm.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:43 PM   #19756
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My boss....

Sigh

She called just after I put my client to bed....she just had to tell me how much she loves me...and the client I saw yesterday morning asked to have me with her every day...she likes me that much...aww we

We made plans to go to breakfast when I get off work in the morning. Turns out my favorite breakfast place is also her favorite. I can already taste the biscuit and molasses...

I feel very loved...and like I've finally found a place to put down roots <3
Old 01-29-2017, 05:38 AM   #19757
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I love the elephant sweaters!

What made me smile was making a collage after a huge creative dry spell.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 07:19 AM   #19758
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday .... watching the sun rise.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #19759
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I feel sooooooo much better!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #19760
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

chosen family...always makes me smile!

Talking to her really makes me smile!

Tags
happy, joy, smile