Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #21
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Much to my relief, I will be at work, which means I will be saved from eating turkey.

I am sad, no stuffing.

Maybe later when I have more money, I'll make a turkey and stuffing.

I wanna try turducken.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #22
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Poor Tom lol, I will be cooking Thanksgiving this year for my family, I have gotten out of it the last couple of years but the kids want mom to do it sooooooo..
Our tradition is also to get up a 4am the next morning for "Black Friday" .. Yes my family is a little on the nutty side but boy do we have a great time! I really do look forward to them all coming to my house this year.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 07:28 PM   #23
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #24
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #25
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default No Tom for me

The year I rode past a truck with all the Toms in cages literally piled one on top of the other within the cages, I said no more Tom.

Last year though, I did have a free range, no hormone turkey.

This year, no meat for me (vegan diet).

On Thanksgiving I am going out with my partner's son and my mother to a buffet, where I will eat all of the sides. tantalizingfemme is away at her mom's since her mom is having surgery coming up.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #26
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I can't wait!!!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #27
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

If you have a frozen turkey, it needs to be out of the freezer and into the fridge today. If not you will be having turkey on Friday...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow When Turkey's aren't thawed

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #29
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Poor Tom!

Save Tom Turkey! So that Tom won't be an orphan on Thanksgiving Day, go buy one or two turkeys and cook him up! Tom is happy and willing to give his life for our enjoyment, he considers it his duty and a service to our great nation. Don't disappoint him, help Tom wish us all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:46 AM   #30
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Old 11-24-2011, 03:55 AM   #31
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Old 11-24-2011, 04:01 AM   #32
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Happy Day tomorrow, all. i have insomnia. i hope i am not too sleepy to enjoy Tom. (Actually his rival, the ham, may get more attention from me).

Old 11-24-2011, 06:21 AM   #33
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Red face Good Morning!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #34
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving from our household to yours!!

We are having Shrimp Gumbo for dinner!

(No turkeys on the farm this year)

Have a wonderful day !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #35
KimbaYLRF

How Do You Identify?:
I originally posted femme, but not quite I am femme. Maybe a 'tweener.
Relationship Status:
On the way to being single

KimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving. I am working 12-8:30 so my spouse will be cooking. Don't know if that is good or bad...LOL
Old 11-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #36
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #37
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking :|!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #38
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

wondering how many Toms got fisted this morning.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #40
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Day of Giving Thanks. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:

Tags
bored, fuckery, spanksgiving, tom, turkey