Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Turn our hearts toward the family of nations:
to understand the ways of others,
to offer friendship,
and to find safety only in the common good of all.

~Catholic Household Blessings & Prayers~
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #262
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

is it safe? -dr christian szell
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #263
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation It's very dangerous, be careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
is it safe? -dr christian szell

Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #264
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the surrey park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.

Robbie Turner-Atonement
This movie utterly blew me away. I rented it and watched it by myself. Good thing. I needed nearly the WHOLE kleenex box! Oy!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #265
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." - Chinese proverb

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 05:33 AM   #266
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

"Two or three things I know for sure, and one is that I'd rather go naked than wear the coat the world has made for me. "
~ Dorothy Allison
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #267
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Meander View Post
"Two or three things I know for sure, and one is that I'd rather go naked than wear the coat the world has made for me. "
~ Dorothy Allison
I adore her work! Another wonderful Dorothy Allison quote:

Change, when it comes, cracks everything open.

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 AM   #268
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

The real index of civilization is when people are kinder than they need to be. -Louis de Berniere, novelist (b. 1954)
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #269
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."
~ Neil Gaiman

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #270
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default a response to "don't take it so personally"

What is that supposed to mean? I am so sick of that. All that means is that it wasn't personal to you. But it was personal to me. It's *personal* to a lot of people. And what's so wrong with being personal, anyway?

--Kathleen Kelly, from You've Got Mail (one of my mom's fave movies)

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #271
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate
expression of the will to live. A heart that
truly loves is forever young.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #272
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation
Default From the movie The Holiday

"Because you're hoping you're wrong. And everytime she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. And evertime she comes through and suprises you, she wins you over, and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you."

And...

"I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible, and how it can actually ache in places you didn't know you had inside you, and it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get, or gyms you join, or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends... you still go to bed every night going over every detail and wonder what you did wrong, or how you could have misunderstood, and how in the hell for that brief moment you could think that you were that happy. And sometimes you can even convince yourself that he'll see the light and show up at your door. And after all that, however long all that may be, you'll go somewhere new, and you'll meet people who make you feel worthwhile again, and little pieces of your soul will finally come back. And all that fuzzy stuff, those years of your life that you wasted, that will eventually begin to fade."

~ both quotes from Iris (played by Kate Winslet)
Old 12-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #273
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

In a broad valley, at the foot of a sloping hillside, beside a clear bubbling stream, Tom was building a house.
Referring to Tom Builder - Pillars of the Earth -Ken Follett
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #274
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." ~ Albert Schweitzer

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #275
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation
Default What would change if ...

"Right now today, could you make an unconditional relationship with yourself? Just at the height you are, the weight you are, the amount of intelligence that you have, the burden of pain that you have?" ~ Pema Chodron
Old 12-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #276
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

He who angers you conquers you.

Elizabeth Kenny

The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love. / We can never really love anybody with whom we never laugh. / Love is in the giver, not the gift.

William Sloan Coffin
tiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiggs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #277
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world-not even our troubles." ~ Charlie Chaplin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 07:13 AM   #278
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sharing a poem of mine...

My Love,
You have stirred deep inside of me
A place so oddly familar...
A place where the light in me shone so brightly
Through your boldness at times...
I can see with a clarity so clearly
Your pure intentions...
Like the moon sits upon the backdrop
of an Indigo sky so peacefully.

I comprehend the many volumes you speak in silences
and each meaning conveyed in your need to withdrawl...
From your musings thoughtfully abstacted the truth is always surrendered.

My love,
I stand right before you
though miles from your shore.
And yet my soul knows exactly where to look
and how to decipher
the many truths and secrets you have buried
upon the shoreline
deep within each grain of sand
on so many of your solitary walks
along the beach...
Feeling the breeze
wisping softly against your face.
Know you do not walk alone
For these are kisses from me.

I am strong enough to look into the depths of your soul
I see past just your eyes...
I remember the times i spent deciphering
your blank stares.
For what lies past that is the story of the truth today.

I cherish the memories so foreign to you now.
I long to compliment and complete you.
Like the colour of Manganese
One must risk it's toxicity
to truly be able to see and appreciate it's awe. Like the risk in loving what we can't see
We still share the same moon, sun, stars...
Look no further to also find me.

My love,
Try to remember the promise I made to you
for each time we had to depart from here
from oneanother
I vowed to always return to meet you
at our safe haven.

But only once we learned
How to recogonize
and where to look for and find the truth.
The key lies in being ready to hear the truth.

Hidden somewhere between the twilights gleem
and the early morning dawn
Sparkles so many flickers of light
All vying for your undivided attention.
But only one tiny flicker will endure
Choosing the right one
Finding it...
One must go through many tries first
Many trials. But none were in vain.

Yes, you are bright, bold, and a rareity.
Do you even remember where to look for me?
What to do once you find my slumbering soul?

No matter if you do or not
one thing is certain. No matter how far apart
we are in mere miles physically.
We share the same indigo sky...
Under the same full moon in June
Seek the beauty of it's simplicity in its complexity.

I hear a symphony speak to me in your silences.
Love...
Feel the purity in my burning passion for you
and with nothing more to test...
nothing more to question...
Simply feel my beauty as you trust the
feeling of the gentle breeze running through your
hair, body and being.
For under this Moon and Indigo sky
know that it is I that has kissed your face
Like the wind, like that breeze.
You can't see it...until its a tornado
But you can always feel its stirrings first.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #279
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

no matter how dark the hour, love and hope are always possible george chakiris
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:56 AM   #280
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.”- Buddha
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings