Old 09-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #4061
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Not having a good day today, mentally and it has to stop

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #4062
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Fibonacci numbers.

Seems simple at first, but then I ponder all the applications for the concept, and my head starts to hurt.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #4063
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. The death, this past week of my 100 y/o Auntie Margaret, on my Pop's side.

2. The impending death of Cousin Eloise, my Pop's favorite cousin, who also lives in Hawaii. They've started her on morphine for pain, and Pop is hoping he'll make it home to Hawaii this coming Sat. night in time to tell her "goodbye" for the last time.

3. My beloved stepmother was diagnosed with metastatic squamous cell throat cancer this past Friday.

~Theo~
Old 09-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #4064
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post

2. The impending death of Cousin Eloise, my Pop's favorite cousin, who also lives in Hawaii. They've started her on morphine for pain, and Pop is hoping he'll make it home to Hawaii this coming Sat. night in time to tell her "goodbye" for the last time.

3. My beloved stepmother was diagnosed with metastatic squamous cell throat cancer this past Friday.

~Theo~
my thoughts are with you, theo.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #4065
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post

~Theo~
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #4066
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am tired of feeling like shit! The dr never diagnosed my two antibiotic allergic reactions correctly. I am over the dr's here in Florida, they are nothing but a bunch of quacks!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #4067
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I am so proud of myself today!!! I put together three bar stools and if you knew me you would know that is a great accomplishment.

Give me an oozing wound, i'll administer IV meds, give you stitches, insert a trach or hook you up to a respirator. But, hand me a wrench and i'm clueless.

Today was a good day for me and i'm proud!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #4068
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Took The Boy to get his Senior pics made this evening. I got all verclempt when they put the faux cap and gown on him. It is the same color as the one in his Kindergarten graduation. awwwwww I remember when his tumor was diagnosed, for many, MANY years I worried and made myself sick over 'how many years would I have with him'. I really, then in those dark years, didn't expect to see him here. I love him so much and am so greatful to have been so very wrong back then!

Last edited by pajama; 09-20-2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: same color, not actual same gown, he's a little bigger now
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:11 PM   #4069
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Chicken soup...dunno how to make it and feel too crappy to go buy some. Woke up with the aches, fever and chills and an annoying cough! Feel like merda! Need a nurse , really though, wish I did have some chicken soup...alrighty then, back to bed.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:44 PM   #4070
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some ppl

Okay ppl when ur in a 10 items of less check counter. THat doesnt mean 20. I can understand 11 or even umm no its says 10 items of LESS!!!!!!! WTF CMON~ I missed parts of house old lady!

Whew I feel better!
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #4071
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
Okay ppl when ur in a 10 items of less check counter. THat doesnt mean 20. I can understand 11 or even umm no its says 10 items of LESS!!!!!!! WTF CMON~ I missed parts of house old lady!

Whew I feel better!

A couple weeks ago I was behind a lady who had a whole damn cart of groceries in the "10 items or less" line.
How come the clerks never say anything to them???? No they just wait on them and make the rest of us stand there waiting.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #4072
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post

Whew I feel better!
Sorry!! i wont do it again, gah.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #4073
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my feet are very cold and when I put on socks they are too hot

its going to be a long winter...
Old 09-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #4074
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

How irresponsible it was for the guy on the Harley to have an unleashed large dog riding on his bike. And to have left the dog unattended while he went into a store. The dog saw a small dog walking by and jumped off the bike and attacked him. Yep I was pissed. I can over look ignorance I can't over look stupidity.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #4075
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I am so proud of myself today!!! I put together three bar stools and if you knew me you would know that is a great accomplishment.

Give me an oozing wound, i'll administer IV meds, give you stitches, insert a trach or hook you up to a respirator. But, hand me a wrench and i'm clueless.

Today was a good day for me and i'm proud!!!!
To bad u cant fix my upset tummy..every since I ate dinner ive been queezy..yeah ive done the pepto thing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #4076
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
To bad u cant fix my upset tummy..every since I ate dinner ive been queezy..yeah ive done the pepto thing.
Sorry to hear that!!!! Try sipping on a soda and if it's food poisoning or a virus, you will know soon enough!!!! Hopefully you will feel better soon.

(((((((Rockin))))))
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #4077
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default lights out

My head on the pillow ... so sleepy. Kind of a rough day. I am a bit splintered.

*looking up a few posts at softness*

Hey softness, I tried to rep you and got bounced out of it, my computer is giving me grief tonight. Anyway, here is what I wanted to say to you in response to your post:

Maybe your porridge won't be too hot or be too cold ... maybe it will be just right.

Your post reminded me of that children's tale - Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #4078
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Tests..........*sigh*

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #4079
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

wondering if I packed correctly for the trip...
it's not like I'm going into the woods or anything...
still...
I have 9 dresses...but only 3 pair of shoes...
I know I'm cool with unmentionables...
6 pair of tights, but I always buy more when I go...
3 shawls
7 over dress jacket-like things...
one sweater-coat
no boots!!...(is that a secret plan to *have* to buy more while I'm there ?)
8 hankies
yeah...I'm just stressin' and yappin'...how can I stand being this attractive!
I'll be glad to have the travel part over with...
and my sneakers and my version of work out costuming...since I don't own pants, one can only imagine what I've come up with ;>

Last edited by Nina; 09-20-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: more tmi-ing
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #4080
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right at this very moment?

what tomorrow will bring?????