Old 10-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #801
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Z's smug little ex roommate. He needs to grow up and stop using and abusing her and making her feel bad. grrrr.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #802
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Dear

This week is National College Affordability Week! From October 8th-12th we’re joining Young Invincibles and partners across the country to participate in rallies, town hall meetings, panel discussions and online chats to talk about the cost of higher education.

Follow us https://twitter.com/DebtCrisisOrgandhttps://twitter.com/YI_Care all week to voice your opinion!

Monday: The Tuition's Too Damn High

A Facebook video challenge where you answer the question: "What is the one thing you wish your school knew about the rising cost of college?"

We’ll work with YI to choose finalists and submit them for judging via Facebook.

Click here to submit your video!

Tuesday: Fixing Financial Aid

Ongoing online discussion campuses about problems facing students with the financial aid system. Tweet @ your campus if you don’t receive enough aid, have problems understanding your loans, or just need more time with counselors.

Wednesday: Get 'R Done

Let’s talk about barriers to actually finishing school once you’re there. Tweet @YI_Care and @DebtCrisisOrg so we can hear from you.

Thursday: Facing the Music

Navigating the loan repayment system can be impossible.

Join Young Invincibles, Student Debt Crisis and others on a Google+ Hangout session with YI staff to talk through options when it comes to student debt. Participants can send questions via Twitter through #YoungAmerChat or by Tweeting @YI_Care

Friday: Can You Hear Me Now?

A discussion of actions we can take to address the rising cost of college. Tweet at local policymakers, media outlets, and schools with your solutions to the high cost of school.

I hope you can join us for this week of very important events.

Sincerely,

Robert Applebaum
Co-Founder & Executive Director
StudentDebtCrisis.org

Also, why the hell is this a holiday when columbus didn't even discover this continent?
Since it is still called that...we should all have to work on this farce ala facade of a Label of such a discovery (not) until they change the name to it's rightful discoverers...the indigenous PEOPLES

Last edited by DMW; 10-08-2012 at 06:47 PM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #803
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am actually grateful for the opportunity to live and work in Canada but sometimes the process pisses me the hell OFF. They make it as difficult as possible, that i am sure of.

Permanent Residence status is the next step, it's not Citizenship, i will not even be able to vote... YET..

i was required to submit letters from my last 10 years of employment verifying my claims of employment. Luckily they all responded and i have them now. Even with pay stubs and tax forms they want personal letters from my previous bosses. Good thing i was a good employee!

i was required to submit a language test. This test cost 375.00 plus hotel and travel to Ottawa to prove that i speak English. i understand that one must speak the national language in some way shape or form but really that whole process was a bit much.

Then the grueling forms that had to be filled out, the packet is humungous and it has to be mailed in to a receiving center then forwarded to the process center.. along with

$550.00.

It's not for the weak that's for sure!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #804
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

A three hour wait for a five minute doctor's appointment. Grrrrrrrrrrr....

Treating resulting symptoms with fish tacos and merlot.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #805
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dropping and breaking 2 of the cermanic cat food bowls..luckily I had some other cat bowls
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #806
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

After a month of feelilng crapy I dont feel much better.Most is a cold that even tho ive taken meds for is still hanging on,then my back is on the edeg od good or bad depending on the day and what I do.I still have two weeks and a day till I get in pain management,u can bet its just wearing me out.Being on my own with this makes it a bit harder to deal with.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #807
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default grrrrrrr

my boss....
what a lil shit
he is all like "i need you to have this done by this week before you go on vacation, cause HR is on me"
uh dude... it is coding.
i cannot pull that shit out of my ass....
then i call HR... she doesn't know anything about it.... fucker

it will get done when it's done
i want it done right, not half assed.
so he is going to have to reel it in or i will go off like a rocket....

i am beginning to really dislike this little prick.........
Old 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #808
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #809
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

When taking my car to get serviced, getting treated as if I am a moron. The guys there always try to tell me I need something that I don't. grr
Old 10-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #810
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Her...she makes me so mad sometimes. She was right, we are like Fire and Ice. I just hate it when its the Ice part....id rather be the girl on fire...like Katiness Everdeen....UGHHHH!!!
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #811
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

As I was leaving this morning, I noticed a small brown Yorkie running around loose. My daughter found a tag with a far-away address and phone number, so I drove her down to the bus stop and called the number. Well, I wasn't calling someone from the other side of town, but someone from upstairs.

I'm so tired of moronic pet owners that I let him have it with both barrels, about how there are snakes in the nearby woods, how the dog could get into a tussle with another animal, or be hit by a car, not to mention the leash law in this city. I have had it. I returned dog to his sleepy owner (good! I hope I woke him back up!) and had to rush back in to write this :P.

This day is not looking well for my temper.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #812
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
my boss....
what a lil shit
..............expicative etc.......
i am beginning to really dislike this little prick.........
i had a conversation with the ass....

he said your timetable isn't working for me

i told him if it gets done sooner fine...
we could test sooner...
but the timetable is what it is, and hos boss and HR know about it..
HA

he can kiss my fuzzy butt...
lol
Old 10-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #813
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My teacher who made some lame excuse for completely bailing out on our Skype meeting today.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i want my teacher certificate so i can go TEACH and end this nonsense!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #814
Daktari

A couple of blokes copping attitudes because they were either told no or because they were late and someone was doing them a favour.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #815
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

My co-'work'er....more "co" and more "WORK" needed!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #816
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing on the news this morning, that some chickens an Autistic boy had as pets were beheaded..Who would do that to a child's pet? Only in Debary, Florida do you have someone like that. I hope the police find this person and puts him/her under the police station...

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #817
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A very momentary irking, but still....consideration. Just a lil bit of freakin' consideration, please.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #818
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I was approached by an event coordinator/wedding planner about my photography. We have been emailing back and forth about jobs, contracts, and the like. Upon trying to work out a meeting time to discuss what she is looking for, I received responses such as "kool with whatever".

Then, she emailed back asking for a spreadsheet of my pricing and the products that I can offer for both weddings and regular portraits. I sent one. I received the response of "kewl". That was it. Not even an entire sentence. Not even a correctly spelled word. Hell, not even a capitalized word.

My entire dealings with this lady have been like trying to carry on a conversation with a teenager. One would assume that interactions of this nature would at least warrant a more professional attitude, especially since she is the one trying to retain services.

I'm meeting with her tomorrow evening. If I hear one "kewl" or anything else teeny-bopper-ish, my ass is going to the house and she can attempt to find another photographer. My next three weeks are already booked with shoots. I don't have time for bullshit.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #819
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a great day. My son, GHD, and I went pumpkin picking at a farm near our home. My son's father, stepmother, and sister also went with us...and for once, my son's father behaved himself. We all had a wonderful time...there was a huge corn maze, a petting zoo, etc...all in all it was a wonderful day. However, halfway through the day, my back started screaming at me. It made it very hard to enjoy all the activities, and I HATE it that I have to sit things out and can't do all the things with my son that I want to. Tonight, I am paying for the fun I had today...my knees, back, hands...I am so sick of my body betraying me and it pisses me off that I can't do all the things I used to do. I hate it when I have to tell my son "I'm sorry honey, but I just can't." He never reproaches me, or gets upset when I tell him that...but it bothers ME. Sigh...I am just so tired of it!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #820
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Missing today's festivities because I over did everything the day before.